What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aside from grammar corrections, I wonder if that chiba-chiba was any better than 'standard' Colombian Gold. I heard from a guy that smoked it and he said it was super trippy, like it made everything pulsate. He quit smoking right after that, hehe. It looks a lot like the Colombian Gold I had with small white seeds in it.

Which was not trippy, at least for me.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool story

I did a 33 day bobinsana dieta. And the first 2 ceremonies meastro Pablo sang 2 cannabis specific icaros just for me.

I asked why and he said he could see the spirit of cannabis in my energy field. I commissioned him to paint what it looked like.

Here is what it looked like in ceremony as he was casting the spirit of cannabis out of my energy field:

View attachment 18923577

As you can see she attaches herself to our crowns and meridians.

He told me the spirit was strong in me. And it never takes 2 songs, ceremonies to cast her out.

I then asked "what does the spirit of cannabis look like?" And commissioned another painting.
He said "cannabis isn't necessarily bad, just a very strong spirit, childish and jealous" (makes sense based on what I have read here lol) and that she doesn't work well with coca, bobinsana or ayahuasca.

Now we understand where the "Mary jane" or marijuana moniker comes from....

View attachment 18923578

For all the help and money I donated to him and his 5 generations of family (shipibo natives) he then gave me a self portrait before I left.

How dope us that?

View attachment 18923579

Sending a small prayer to all the haters and jealous zealots posting here 🙏 may you find inner peace and success

mm
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Yeah....I see something in your spirit. I'm not glad you are back. You are a vile person. You have no class or integrity. You bring shame to the cannabis world. Always have, most likely always will.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll admit it ,I'm one of those 50+ year olds that hasn't matured and if I did life would suck,I still do 5k clutch dumps in my musclecar,climb trees and hide my old lady's keys before work,hell she is too,she even had her friend call me at work claiming to be from a collection agency threatening to garnish my wages. Can't be serious all the time.
Werd

Maturity us one thing
Emotional / psychological maturity is another

mm

Rgd

Veteran
I wonder if that chiba-chiba was any better than 'standard' Colombian Gold.
yeh I dunno either

when we were there

when they mentioned Chiba Chiba they pantomimed teeny buds

I think they said Chibi Chibi that was near Santa Marta

never had any unless the very fresh looking and green teeny tight little puntas

we got in Pereira [wy way south ]

were that..doubt it but it was totally excellent bud...

Rgd

Veteran
Here is the same grower/ plant
its looks like perfect manageable sativa

in Ontario in the 70’s i would grow out seeds from bales it was few years before I did indoor halide[1978]

the plants never came close to finishing especially back then

but was obvious they were not going to be whispy

thats a gorgeous plant and few care about sativas

unfortunately after 78 we got sucked into indica and thought they were the cats ass

[indicas did have $omething going for them though]

in the end they were not for me

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

in Ontario in the 70’s i would grow out seeds from bales it was few years before I did indoor halide[1978]

unfortunately after 78 we got sucked into indica and thought they were the cats ass

It's tough to truely care about something if you have never smoked or grown it 😀

We can like, be obsessed/attached to something that we havent which is a whole nother realm

Too bad you couldn't rock a greenhouse Back then

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

P.s. this was his gold ibl

He gave me some colombian black ibl for my birthday with these: 6 original catalogs and 8 strains from original sssc and nevil including sk1 and friesland

Screenshot_20231126_085652_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

eastcoastjoe

I don't set trip I set trends!

Set trip ? You guys have sets in Winnipeg ? I think the main source of all this “hating” your claiming we are all doing is because you’re “ego tripping” … that seems to be the new trend everywhere in this new legal market.
But the true irony is that you are claiming to have had these spiritual enlightenments from ayahuasca yet, your pride and ego won’t allow you to see yourself and why everyone is “tripping”. Maybe dig deeper. The problem is coming from within

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Set trip ? You guys have sets in Winnipeg ? I think the main source of all this “hating” your claiming we are all doing is because you’re “ego tripping” … that seems to be the new trend everywhere in this new legal market.
But the true irony is that you are claiming to have had these spiritual enlightenments from ayahuasca yet, your pride and ego won’t allow you to see yourself and why everyone is “tripping”. Maybe dig deeper. The problem is coming from within
Valid and well said.

Rgd

Veteran
P.s. this was his gold ibl

He gave me some colombian black ibl for my birthday with these: 6 original catalogs and 8 strains from original sssc and nevil including sk1 and friesland

View attachment 18923884
mm

cannot see the variety name its too small ..it looks like the haze x nl shot

I ordered from nevil on the phone in 1989 and had the catalog

and ordered I think 5 varieties

Dime

cannot see the variety name its too small ..it looks like the haze x nl shot

I ordered from nevil on the phone in 1989 and had the catalog

and ordered I think 5 varieties
My friend did the same thing around that time and ordered sk#1 seeds and grew a huge amount of it and it did smell like skunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts