What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool story

I did a 33 day bobinsana dieta. And the first 2 ceremonies meastro Pablo sang 2 cannabis specific icaros just for me.

I asked why and he said he could see the spirit of cannabis in my energy field. I commissioned him to paint what it looked like.

Here is what it looked like in ceremony as he was casting the spirit of cannabis out of my energy field:

20231125_082403.jpg

As you can see she attaches herself to our crowns and meridians.

He told me the spirit was strong in me. And it never takes 2 songs, ceremonies to cast her out.

I then asked "what does the spirit of cannabis look like?" And commissioned another painting.
He said "cannabis isn't necessarily bad, just a very strong spirit, childish and jealous" (makes sense based on what I have read here lol) and that she doesn't work well with coca, bobinsana or ayahuasca.

Now we understand where the "Mary jane" or marijuana moniker comes from....

20231125_082410.jpg

For all the help and money I donated to him and his 5 generations of family (shipibo natives) he then gave me a self portrait before I left.

How dope us that?

20231125_082418.jpg

Sending a small prayer to all the haters and jealous zealots posting here 🙏 may you find inner peace and success

mm

acespicoli

Cool story

I did a 33 day bobinsana dieta. And the first 2 ceremonies meastro Pablo sang 2 cannabis specific icaros just for me.

I asked why and he said he could see the spirit of cannabis in my energy field. I commissioned him to paint what it looked like.

Here is what it looked like in ceremony as he was casting the spirit of cannabis out of my energy field:

View attachment 18923577

He told me the spirit was strong in me. And it never takes 2 songs, ceremonies to cast her out.

I then asked "what does the spirit of cannabis look like?" And commissioned another painting.
He said "cannabis isn't necessarily bad, just a very strong spirit, childish and jealous" (makes sense based on what I have read here lol) and that she doesn't work well with coca, bobinsana or ayahuasca.

View attachment 18923578

For all the help and money I donated to him and his 5 generations of family (shipibo natives) he then gave me a self portrait before I left.

How dope us that?

View attachment 18923579

Sending a small prayer to all the haters and jealous zealots posting here 🙏 may you find inner peace and success

mm
You been around a long time and got street credit, been banned and back again.
Even got haters shi*e your a reg celebrity now. Keep it coming my Canadian Brother !
Hope to see some more of those mendo rom joe old federation seed strains in the catalog up there!!!
Just like the skunks and lumbos :bow: to keeping old school!!!

nice art!

acespicoli

The ICMAG diss song. Dedicated to all the haters fam

Is this during the ban lol, hate to see some of you banned. Your not one of the bad ones, Even the ones you think might catch a ban sober up the next day and repent usually. Seen that before...
Theres another forum where you can click to expand the "blocked" content Tom Hill in there all the time :ROFLMAO:
I think they just dont get Toms logic, its a across the pond cultural distance thing... :thinking:
Oh well like ive said before and I will say again, welcome back @med-man :huggg:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this during the ban lol, hate to see some of you banned. Your not one of the bad ones, Even the ones you think might catch a ban sober up the next day and repent usually. Seen that before...
Theres another forum where you can click to expand the "blocked" content Tom Hill in there all the time :ROFLMAO:
I think they just dont get Toms logic, its a across the pond cultural distance thing... :thinking:
Oh well like ive said before and I will say again, welcome back @med-man :huggg:
Thx bro

Unbenounced to my biggest fans here: I was invited back.

#lordofloud #worldfamous #medmanbrand

Almost 500 comments in 4 days. I should be paid to be here lol

As you well know...I don't set trip I set trends!

Good lookin out 👁

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Almost 500 comments in 4 days. I should be paid to be here lol

As you well know...I don't set trip I set trends!

Good lookin out 👁

mm
Be cool if all those comments were complimentary,
I will say you have handled yourself quite well in the face of adversity though,
its certainly a tough crowd here of quite well informed individuals so if you make false claims or over stretch the truth they will definitely pull you up on it , as has been seen..

Good to see a thread of opposing views etc not resort to flaming, fighting and trolling though, good form guys..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be cool if all those comments were complimentary,
I will say you have handled yourself quite well in the face of adversity though,
its certainly a tough crowd here of quite well informed individuals so if you make false claims or over stretch the truth they will definitely pull you up on it , as has been seen..

Good to see a thread of opposing views etc not resort to flaming, fighting and trolling though, good form guys..
It's easy

The ring leader and his wife of the fake crusade (med-man brand defamation campaign ) have sent me or posted over 10k unsolicited posts/emails/dm and counting iver the last 10 years

They belong in a nut house for the criminally insane.

Frankly I feel bad for 50 year Olds that never emotionally matured past the age of 5 (maybe 3).

It's no secret why they have 5 failed seed banks in a decade. They spend all their time promoting me. Had a massive jump in sales this week thanks to them and their flying monkeys that beleive their professional victim b.s. lol

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to Rhythm D who produced the beat.

It's funny because he begins with "thanks to Dr Dre for another proper track", when the original was a Dr Dre diss. :D

And not a subtle diss that would only be caught by those in the know..

Dr Jay is one of my producers, i don't say "Dr dre"

And it is a dis track for Matt the great hardener and Jose "pedro" my 2 biggest cyberstalkers before golden tree came along. (He is 20 years behind me as far as growing is concerned. )

Real hydro growing "gz" (growers) ahhhhhhh

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did this track in one take.

It's so dope.

"How the fuck you expect me to relax?....when there's ripperz out back with gats and ski masks!.....(click clack)"

mm

goingrey

Dr Jay is one of my producers, i don't say "Dr dre"

And it is a dis track for Matt the great hardener and Jose "pedro" my 2 biggest cyberstalkers before golden tree came along. (He is 20 years behind me as far as growing is concerned. )

Real hydro growing "gz" (growers) ahhhhhhh

mm
I see, or hear, my bad. Still, credit where credit is due, Rhythm D..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see, or hear, my bad. Still, credit where credit is due, Rhythm D..
Oh man. I agree with everything else you said. 💯

Production was off the charts on the original

mm

J0sh1

Veteran
Cool story

View attachment 18923577

View attachment 18923578

How dope us that?

View attachment 18923579

mm

Cool fictional story bro! But that to me looks like "street art" sold in Pucallpa to North Americans looking for the "Ayahuasca tour". Even the "Pablo B" signature indicates clear level of deception and fakery.

People in that area of Peru exploit Pablo Amaringo's work its known. Pablo Amaringo founded the Usko Ayar school of painting. It's a free school that teaches his particular style.

pablo-amaringo-pinturas-11.jpg

A real Pablo Amaringo painting just for reference, notice the signature.... ;)

Dime

It's easy

The ring leader and his wife of the fake crusade (med-man brand defamation campaign ) have sent me or posted over 10k unsolicited posts/emails/dm and counting iver the last 10 years

They belong in a nut house for the criminally insane.

Frankly I feel bad for 50 year Olds that never emotionally matured past the age of 5 (maybe 3).

It's no secret why they have 5 failed seed banks in a decade. They spend all their time promoting me. Had a massive jump in sales this week thanks to them and their flying monkeys that beleive their professional victim b.s. lol

mm
I'll admit it ,I'm one of those 50+ year olds that hasn't matured and if I did life would suck,I still do 5k clutch dumps in my musclecar,climb trees and hide my old lady's keys before work,hell she is too,she even had her friend call me at work claiming to be from a collection agency threatening to garnish my wages. Can't be serious all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts