What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

eastcoastjoe

I dont see what the skunk obsession is to be honest with you. Ive grown sensi skunk n1 as well as lemon skunk from dna and it certainly didn't jump out at me, tastewise or potency. Maybe i need to go on the hunt for this infamous rks to change my skunk point of view

Well your not paying attention then. These scammers are ripping off people in the community with blatent lies and your confused why I keep calling it out ? It’s ridiculous man. That’s the reason/ obsession or whatever you chose to call it

RobFromTX

Well your not paying attention then. These scammers are ripping off people in the community with blatent lies and your confused why I keep calling it out ? It’s ridiculous man. That’s the reason/ obsession or whatever you chose to call it

Oh i understand calling out scammers. Ive ran across a world of them on here, and that includes some vendors

ChemDogLover

I dont see what the skunk obsession is to be honest with you. Ive grown sensi skunk n1 as well as lemon skunk from dna and it certainly didn't jump out at me, tastewise or potency. Maybe i need to go on the hunt for this infamous rks to change my skunk point of view
Yea the real skunk would blow your mind. So stinky. The reason a lot of old timers perk up their heads when they smell a skunk lol

Bona Fortuna

Veteran

Honestly, the whole RoadKill Skunk thing is mostly marketing and advertising. I wouldn’t get too wrapped up with the RoadKill Skunk hype train. You’re much better off chasing Skunk #1, Sk1 or whatever people want to call it.

Old heads still have ‘skunk’, just don’t expect it to be readily shared and don’t expect it to be called roadkill. This and other RoadKill Skunk threads are the reason it’s so tightly held. We don’t want what we have being twisted into something it isn’t with the stories being spun by someone trying to make money.

This thread is about cashing in on a market trend, in my opinion. The last decade or so, landraces and heirlooms of old have been all the rage. This is a way to have a foot in those markets and reach both trends at once.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was never called RKS. That name came later with some being slightly skunk smelling. 1980 was just called skunk.. It was some of the best quality back then. Ive found Skunk terps in some haze plants.. No one has real skunk anymore. No matter how much you try to keep that a secret people talk, and it would get out. Most have never even smoked real skunk. That Skunk clone from 1980 is no longer alive. It didn't come from SK#1.. Many that were breeding back then breed away from those strong skunk terps. There is no way to go back to that pure source. That's why everything is only slightly skunk.

I see lots of people claiming they have shoreline these days but none of them seem to be coming forward claiming they have skunk. So I’m calling BS at this point.

I think it’s fair to say that no one has it. Anyone who really had a real roadkill smelling skunk would be screaming from the mountain tops about it with proof to back it up. All these guys are just trying to cash in on a lie in my opinion. It’s disgusting

Ive tried a few times to acquire Shoreline but was unsuccessful. I wouldn't hold back in my opinion if it's the Skunk from 1980. Its not the same as it used to be getting clones from other good people. It's all about greed, ego, and $$ now.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Honestly, the whole RoadKill Skunk thing is mostly marketing and advertising. I wouldn’t get too wrapped up with the RoadKill Skunk hype train. You’re much better off chasing Skunk #1, Sk1 or whatever people want to call it.

Old heads still have ‘skunk’, just don’t expect it to be readily shared and don’t expect it to be called roadkill. This and other RoadKill Skunk threads are the reason it’s so tightly held. We don’t want what we have being twisted into something it isn’t with the stories being spun by someone trying to make money.

This thread is about cashing in on a market trend, in my opinion. The last decade or so, landraces and heirlooms of old have been all the rage. This is a way to have a foot in those markets and reach both trends at once.

I havent seen him try to sell any of this rks yet. Medman did offer me some black tuna kush seeds a while back on another thread. But im much more into sativas

Bona Fortuna

Veteran
It was never called RKS. That name came later with some being slightly skunk smelling. 1980 was just called skunk.. It was some of the best quality back then. Ive found Skunk terps in some haze plants.. No one has real skunk anymore. No matter how much you try to keep that a secret people talk, and it would get out. Most have never even smoked real skunk. That Skunk clone from 1980 is no longer alive. It didn't come from SK#1.. Many that were breeding back then breed away from those strong skunk terps. There is no way to go back to that pure source. That's why everything is only slightly skunk.
Having it just called ‘skunk’ is my experience as well.

Although, I’d argue some good skunk seed lines do exist still. Probably not any form of pure clones and certainly not called RoadKill Skunk, but there are seedlines still alive.

ChemDogLover

We?

You holding?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't call that a haze unless there growing haze seeds. Haze was made breed in Cali USA and then distributed to Nevile who worked it. Looks like a Pure Sativa.

Send me a cut of that lol.
You would if you smelled it.

Sam and Todd and many many others both say haze is......3 colombians lol

I've tried vietnamese and Hawaiian that are close. Call this the father or mother of haze if it keeps you feeling safe and secure haha

mm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You would if you smelled it.

Sam and Todd and many many others both say haze is......3 colombians lol

I've tried vietnamese and Hawaiian that are close. Call this the father or mother of haze if it keeps you feeling safe and secure haha

mm

Haze was made using specific genetics. It was not made by Sam.. Crossing 3 different Columbians doesn't magically make Haze.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze was made using specific genetics. It was not made by Sam.. Crossing 3 different Columbians doesn't magically make Haze.
The Hayes Brothers:)

Never said Sam made it.

mm

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dude. Appreciate the info

All be it half truth.

Atalaya is not pulcalpa #1
No plains fly from Paraguay there just to drop weed off people can grow themselves

There's alot of documentaries on coca production in peru by vice news and other independent journalists

Here is a massive weed patch literally in atalaya just across the river from the city

Peru is a very self sufficient cannabis producer. They have no need for imports

It foolish to assume otherwise. It also extremely unwise to say atalya is a tourist town. It isn't. I saw maybe 3 other foreigners there iver my 33 day visit

Telling and and everyone else the locals in atalaya don't drink, smoke weed or do cocaine is a massive lie. Or grow weed locally to supply themselves.

mm

All be it?
You mean, albeit?

Wolverine97

Veteran
Seriously. Not to mention smelling like something else doesn't magically change what a plant is.

Make it stop. This thread is pure insanity. Medman definitely off his meds.
Serious scumbag behavior. I'm honestly surprised ICmag allows this kind of thing from "vendors". Not a great look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts