What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

B

BaBaBooeyVT

hi guys im new to the site im a buddy of "Cocktailfrank" im looking to shop for a 400hps any good links?

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bout fucking time you posted, damn lurkers!!
i told you where i thought you could get the setup, lets see what the crew thinks :bashhead:

B

BaBaBooeyVT

frank i pop some old beans you gave me do you remember how they were
T.Hseed heavy duty fruity
Nirvana white widow
and one sensi seed northlight x haze

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HDF was good stuff
WW should do ok
nl#5Xhaze is awesome
but it all depends on what you find,
you might find a keeper, you might find bunk.
you never know unless you grow it out.

S

stoned teacher

Wanted to drop in and say hi..let you know I'm still here.

This run sucks cause of dumb mistake, but there's elites and better grows in the near future.....

This junk will hold me over till the good stuff is ready....

Also a buddy I gave cuts to got about a pound outdoors with minimal effort, so I have some of that stuff....

be back soon with some real shit.

Hope you're football teams, real and fantasy... come through today...

SmokerE

stoned teacher said:
Wanted to drop in and say hi..let you know I'm still here.

This run sucks cause of dumb mistake, but there's elites and better grows in the near future.....

This junk will hold me over till the good stuff is ready....

Hope you're football teams, real and fantasy... come through today...

I'm sure Baltimore will do a good job of losing again.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
ba ba ba baba booey, ba ba booey!
Welcome bro. any of those sites they listed will be of assistance you to.
a lot of people don't opt to use any plastic for order due to secutiry concern but to each their own.
I've done a grow with a 400w hortilux. Produced a QP. not bad i'd say!
I've only grown a couple times, you learn a lot your first couple runs, trust me!!

Good luck to you, post any questions or concerns you might have and we'll do our best to help you. You can learn a lot from CF though, he seems to be one of the resident gurus. He's a hard hitter when it comes to pumpin out the buds!

- SubN

B

BaBaBooeyVT

thanks spadednfaded not my first just adding a 2nd 400hps would like to try the SCROG for the first time .....any helpfull hints guys?

Sub -I cringe everytime I think of your Leo encounter hold your head up bro, you not being able to smoke will make you appreciate the herb in the highest order. Hold your head up bro and know that WE got you whenever you get back up and running

BaBaBooeyVT Welcome Bro I wish I could help you with the SCROG I used to grow that way in the past but now I just love em BIG, I am sure you will find the info soon with all the master growers lurking. and hey bud any friend of CF is a friend of mine.

Zombo- Great Outdoor

StonedTeacher-Glad to see you checked in and dont be upset by your mistakes we have all made them in the past, and if you dont mind what were they maybe I can learn something. Do you have any pics of your outdoor? Keep it green

Bearfootlove- Never had shrooms before, you make me want to order some on my burger!

the Strawberry Diesel x ABK has an incredible strawberry odor and the nugs are really swelling starting to make up for her super manute bol stretch I will have an update soon. to steal bearfoots line Keep it Green everyone

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
http://www.e-conolight.com/Product/EProductDetail.asp?ProductFamilyID=3&FGNumber=E-HR4H40QZ
Probably the cheepest source around w/discreet shipping. You have to rip it apart in order to turn it into a remote balast, but that isn't hard at all. Though I must add that on that same site they have 150 watt HPS's for $20/each. Shipping might be a bit more, but you could order 3 of them and still save money. Good luck BaBa and welcome! Here's agood read on scroggin'. Hope no one's offended that it comes from another MJ growing forum.
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/i...all-lights.html

Last edited:

Pro Ballin

Hello Tri-state Growers!!!!

North Philly Here.

I'm about a month into my first grow, I'd love to buy some people on here a beer sometime and pick their brain about tips and suggestions. I learned my knowledge from a friend in San Francisco who has since stopped growing. It'd be great to have some local people I can refer back to with some questions.

shoot me a pm if you'd like to lend some advice.

thanks for yuengling beer suggestions but . . . . . . . . your questions can be answered by someone knowledgeable within this thread if you post pics and stay positive. I am a rolling stone right now but have much love for NP and am willing to help the cause within reason, welcome to the the thread! South Philly stand up

S

stoned teacher

PhillyPride said:

StonedTeacher-Glad to see you checked in and dont be upset by your mistakes we have all made them in the past, and if you dont mind what were they maybe I can learn something. Do you have any pics of your outdoor? Keep it green

This mistake is well under what you could learn from. Its your basic burn x 5. :) I switched to a new DIY soil mix that I made pretty strong, and combined it with too much P right when put in flower. :bashhead:

I've learned from that and my newer stuff is already a lot better. Maybe I'll take an in progress pic or two in a week or so when I come back and check in.....But I don't want to go on posting up too many pics until I can actually begin to represent this area a little better. Hopefully soon...

I'm always playing with new mediums, mixes and ferts...thats my real problem. Fun to do but you never really dial stuff in, or even begin to if you're me...but it's fun, and I'll get it soon....

I never got to my buddy's place to take pics of his stuff. He lives a good bit away and the only time I went up there was a night time party. Next year I'll be giving him much better stuff. :)

subnoise....somehow i missed one of the first reads where you explained your circumstances. All my best wishes go to you. I'm pissed off on your behalf.... :nono: .....nice of you to check in. Hope your probation ends soon enough so you can get back to your thing....

Keep it green mideast!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
I'll take a Yeungling, and propose a toast to all the new growers and new members of this amazing thread! Ask away Pro Ballin, we're all here to help as well as learn from each other.

Latest posts

Latest posts