What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
god i can't wait to start growing some ladies out again.
i miss em so much...
Great pics bear, i hope they grow up big and strong for ya :)

much love!
-SubN

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
APPLICATION SUBMISSION FOR ADMITION. . .

APPLICATION SUBMISSION FOR ADMITION. . .

cocktail frank said:
weld
those jack's look mega sick!!!! primo smoke i'm sure.

friend in deed
girls look good! patience is key.
you can claim NJ, but you have to get thru me first!!
for i am nj's finest :p
i hear ya, aint nothing wrong with applyin for a "ghetto pass" when you just moved in for the duration. . so i hope these help with my application . . . .

now make sure you get back to me on that pass post haste mr. frank, thank you kindly :wave:

Last edited:

Bake_McBride

Benny,

That sucks, mang. When will this country wake up and start worrying about our real problems. Here's hoping everything works out in your favor. Remember, all things work for good.

I know how it is to not have any quality smoke. It's a shame you had to resort to "the streets" in the first place. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a mechanism to help out a friend in need around here?

Friend,

Looks like your pass is gonna be a rubber stamp! Nice pix. Love the filters in your blunts, thought I was the only one who did that.

Bake

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
friendindeed.....
i guess i can give you an updated hood card, dont make me pull it on you :)
you need to lower the temps on those ladies.
when the leaves curl up like that, its too hot.
other than that, you halfa berry nice garden

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Yeah I hate even coming here anymore knowing that I cant grow it just makes me so mad...seeing all these wonderfulll bud shots and I cant even join in on the fun:((((

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Oh! Don't do that Benny. I can't grow right now either. (Not for the same reasons as you.) I keep getting ideas for my next grow here. We enjoy having you around, and we really missed you while you were away. Which reminds me. Anyone heard from RedNine lately? Someone said he changed jobs, but it's weird that he hasn't stopped by at all since.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
cocktail frank said:
friendindeed.....
i guess i can give you an updated hood card, dont make me pull it on you :)
you need to lower the temps on those ladies.
when the leaves curl up like that, its too hot.
other than that, you halfa berry nice garden
are you kidding me, its like friggin alaska in there bruh!!! lmao if its due to heat then this isnt SSH and has to be soem sort of voodoo strain!! lmao hell man, ive got a heating blanket in there now!!!lol "its too hot" sheesh, i would buy some heat if i could for that damned closet!! lmao that damned 400 has never been so cool! lol

oh and thank you kindly for the card, you wont have to pull anything on me i assure you, i have yet to shyt where i live, but i will be contributing to the neighborhood "put it in the air" program! :rasta:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
yeah it seems like a few of us tri-staters have hit a bump and are unable to grow at this point in time. Benny, Vintner, i feel you guys. Not having the same resources to grow is a bummer and i keep comin back here gettin jealous of all the buds shots.
Hang in there Benny!
On a side note i met my probation officer recently, he's a really nice dude! I'm actually surprised they let this dude be a PO. i was talking to him and he said ya know i really don't like to bother people's live, i don't make you call every wed or come in every week as long as you're paying your dues. So by the next time i meet him in 2008 if i have all my dues and community service paid he'll submit me for dismissal by a prosecutor. How sweet is that?? 5 months compared to 18??? Choice!

Hey Bake it good to see you around buddy, just thinkin about ya recently! How is everything goin?? Hit me up sometime bro!

Looking good friendindeed, a friend in need's a friend indeed, but a friend with weed? Better! Stick around and show us some more of your eyecandy!

Like i said, can't wait to get back into the swing of things!!!
New ideas, new closet ideas, i can't wait to get goin again!!!!

- SubN

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
That's GREAT news SubN! I hope you're able to meet all your obligations by then. It will be cool to see your grows again. I don't get jealous comming here while I'm not able to grow. No one but my spouce and my blood brother knows I grow, so this thread is like a secret society to me. A place where I come to learn, BS, and occationally brag about the times when I do get to grow.

Last edited:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
vintner said:
That's GREAT news SubN! I hope you're able to meet all your obligations by then. It will be cool to see your grows again. I don't get jealous comming here while I'm not able to grow. No one but my spouce and my blood brother knows I grow, so this thread is like a secret society to me. A place where I come to learn, BS, and occationally brag about the times when I do get to grow.
couldnt have said it better meself!!!! (and yesi meant "meself"!!! lol :rasta: )

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and great news SUB
I am extremely HAZED out this holiday the jars of haze are better than ever
Bake I did some inquiring and found out they are doing everyone like that who gets popped with Jars they weigh everything! What BS stay strong Bro

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy turkey day everyone.
easy w/ the turkey this year.
i hear that the government made triptofin the new date rape drug.
if you eat too much turkey fall asleep on your back to save your anal cherry!!!!!!

Bake_McBride

Happy Thanks giving everyone.

Sub, that's good news. Here's hoping you're off and running by summer. I'll reach out soon.

Vintner, 'sup buddy? Did you ever track R_N down? Just want to make sure everyone's still OK.

SmokerE

Pro Ballin said:
Hello Tri-state Growers!!!!

North Philly Here.

I'm about a month into my first grow, I'd love to buy some people on here a beer sometime and pick their brain about tips and suggestions. I learned my knowledge from a friend in San Francisco who has since stopped growing. It'd be great to have some local people I can refer back to with some questions.

shoot me a pm if you'd like to lend some advice.

I have a tip for you, this is probably the hardest lesson I've learned. When upgrading or buying better stuff, genes, lights, ventilation, never go cheap cause in the end you usually have to buy the better stuff after all. Price is "usually" has a direct result in quality and efficiency.

Latest posts

Latest posts