What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
very nice AmishFarmer. Looks like it's almost ready to chop. Looking forward to a smoke report.

W

WeldFlash420

Super shots everyone! :headbange This thread is rockin! Heres some shots of the Jacks CleanerII at week five of flower. :wave:

Anyone heard from RedNine? Red, check in bro when you get a chance. Peace and shine on tristaters!

Good Job SmokerE nice sized cola can you please post more pics bro? I like the Russian alot and the whole white family they never lack in strength, you said Sativa Pheno, how tall is she?

Weld- that Jack looks like it is really coming bro- nice job with the overall health of the plant it really looks really healthy

W

WeldFlash420

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhillyPride again.

Philly that mango has got me drooling bro.

Last edited:

iLuv2BlAzE

hey bear foot i know u got it the chocolate chunk from ELITE GENETICS SEED CO.* but what website can i find the seeds at ?? thanks much appreciated.

also the chocolate x diesel where can i find those seeds ???? thanks man . im a old fan of that chocolate they sell around my way its lightly seeded but damn that brown bud taste gooooood ! its like a uplifting high !

SmokerE

iLuv2BlAzE said:
hey bear foot i know u got it the chocolate chunk from ELITE GENETICS SEED CO.* but what website can i find the seeds at ?? thanks much appreciated.

also the chocolate x diesel where can i find those seeds ???? thanks man . im a old fan of that chocolate they sell around my way its lightly seeded but damn that brown bud taste gooooood ! its like a uplifting high !

I always look across the pond. Does canadian genetics really stand up to it?

iLuv2BlAzE said:

iLuv2BlAzE- Just to give you some clarity
The Chocolate that you smoke around your way is not the same as Chocolate Chunk-completely different strains with similar names, Not to say you would not desire Chocolate Chunk but it is not the same as what you are currently smoking.

What you currently smoke is Chocolate Ty which is most notoriously known for being heavy in Brooklyn especially with the Dreads/Rastas it is always aeshetically Black or Brown -heavily or lightly seeded-a Matted Compressed soft brick with an aroma of Chocolate/ Woodsy/Chicken Seasoning scent people either love it or hate it- the crazy thing is that the Chocolate Ty is always a compressed mass no matter if it is $20 bag or a pound, a true Jamaican import that has a cult type following because; quality wise it is better than- Reg/mids/Reggie Miller/regulation/Arizona/Mexican Brick- but much cheaper than high quality bud on the streets, the top line AAA Chocolate Ty is called TYSON on the Streets after Mike Tyson. Some purist are turned off by the seeds but it is a unique smoke a real throwback it of course is not as good as Pif Haze, Purple Urkle, Or Bubba Kush but it is truly unique and a nice switch up high. Sorry for rambling bro just trying to get the facts straight. Chocolate Ty is excellent for making marijuana salad blunts/bowls/joints mixed with anything else makes a wonderful high/taste/aroma ie the term that some you may have heard before called "Beef and Broccoli" the Beef being the Chocolate and the Broccoli being the Haze-Sour D-Jack Herer etc . . .

iLuv2BlAzE

PhillyPride said:
iLuv2BlAzE- Just to give you some clarity
The Chocolate that you smoke around your way is not the same as Chocolate Chunk-completely different strains with similar names, Not to say you would not desire Chocolate Chunk but it is not the same as what you are currently smoking.

What you currently smoke is Chocolate Ty which is most notoriously known for being heavy in Brooklyn especially with the Dreads/Rastas it is always aeshetically Black or Brown -heavily or lightly seeded-a Matted Compressed soft brick with an aroma of Chocolate/ Woodsy/Chicken Seasoning scent people either love it or hate it- the crazy thing is that the Chocolate Ty is always a compressed mass no matter if it is $20 bag or a pound, a true Jamaican import that has a cult type following because; quality wise it is better than- Reg/mids/Reggie Miller/regulation/Arizona/Mexican Brick- but much cheaper than high quality bud on the streets, the top line AAA Chocolate Ty is called TYSON on the Streets after Mike Tyson. Some purist are turned off by the seeds but it is a unique smoke a real throwback it of course is not as good as Pif Haze, Purple Urkle, Or Bubba Kush but it is truly unique and a nice switch up high. Sorry for rambling bro just trying to get the facts straight. Chocolate Ty is excellent for making marijuana salad blunts/bowls/joints mixed with anything else makes a wonderful high/taste/aroma ie the term that some you may have heard before called "Beef and Broccoli" the Beef being the Chocolate and the Broccoli being the Haze-Sour D-Jack Herer etc . . .

hey philly ...u hit it right on the money.... :headbange couldnt explain it better yes the weed is always compressed no matter what lightly seeded.

sounds like ur almost from my parts of towN LoL yea in brooklyn the rasta's got the chocolate ty. always ! .

Glad I could help clear things up, I just consider myself a connoisseur to the highest degree that loves to try regional favorites, Chocolate Ty is a NYC/Brooklyn Legend in its own right just like "Uptown" Haze or South Florida/Miami Kryptonite(Crippy) or Newark, NJ "Pep" the nicknames may change but the Legends stays the same; with buds that have stayed in local areas commercially for 10+ years you have got to love it a real local food, Just like Philly with the Cheesesteaks or Chicago with Deep dish Pizza and Hawaii with the Pakalolo or NorCal with the Purps , Got to love it and what I find truly unique is that you CAN find most of these strains in other regions but they are never as good as the originals unless they are shipped in. Just like Midwest/Indiana Bubblegum

iLuv2BlAzE

haha philly uptown hazeee ! hahaha yes siirrrr that uptown pif is no joke aka the Crack ! LoL haha an yess miami ahhhh miami with the krippy ..but honestly i was in miami like 2 weeks ago n the krippy scene was not wasup ! this time !