What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

iLuv2BlAzE Glad I could help out bro oh and PS the Crippy scene is still raging in Miami it is just that the locals call EVERYTHING Crippy from schwag to mid to beasters to the real Kryptonite aka Crippy you really have to have a good source allready or if not you will bump into alot of Fugazi @$%! cats unless you are lucky or are willing to spend alot of time fishing through the BS just like in the City (NYC) with all the fake Hazes we have all been hit with the uptown shuffle before lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cocktail frank again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WeldFlash420 again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AmishFarmer again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bearfootlove again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vintner again.

and the rest of the gang peace and good vibes! How about those E-A-G-L-E-S!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya guys.
i just put 20 of my straw d x abk beans in a paper towel tonight.
i couldnt wait any longer to pop em.....
its gonna be real crowded in the veg room soon enough,
im always planting way too many at a time.
i guess i could have worse problems, eh?

Update Whats up everyone? Here to update the seedling grow, now I wanted these girls to grow naturally without me topping or bending this time so I could document there natural specs/tendencies, on the next run some def need to be topped while others are just fine left alone now these are group pics I will post individual pics later this afternoon.

3 Bubba Kush Cross- 2 Phenos kick ass structure/low and medium height killer aroma and leaf to Calyx ratio. these are the smaller plants in the middle of the pic

3 OG Kush Cross- 1 Pheno medium height wonderful structure medium height great smell very similar to the Bubba Cross but with subtle differences but I am sure the differences will show themselves more as flowering goes along. these are the smaller to medium sized plants in the middle of the pics.

2 Strawberry Diesel x Abusive Kushage-1 pheno and extremely tall would need to be topped or bent on the next run, they are 6 feet tall with alot of internode stretch but are extremely oily and give off a heavy haze smell. these are the plants in the very back of the pics.

3 Wonder Diesel x Abusive Kushage-Extreme Haze aroma once again a nice structure with a medium to tall height but extremely manageable they are about 3 to 4 ft more details with individual pics, Very similar to STD x ABK in structure but the bud development/aesthetics/structure looks completely different in the two the WDx ABK does not need to be topped or bent.

1 Blue Mystic from clone- she is a cutting I received from a friend under the pretense that he can get a 1/2 oz when it is finished lol hey I dont really care especially if I can pull a 1/4 pound off her. She is a monster and I mean MONSTER I grew her huge because I knew I had to share her but I had no idea she would take off the way she did trust me at 25 days flowering she looks like she will be done at 40 although I will let the plant decide ie (Trich color) when she is ready to come down.

3-? Haze from clone- they are pretty much getting the step child treatment ie (back of the room, less attention) they dont look as promising this time around as they do in my other grow.

1- G-13 from clone- she is also a monster in a 7 gallon that should be very heavy yielder crazy thing is I received several G-13 cuts at the same time and decided to veg this one alot longer than the others in my other grow, now the others look fantastic at 46 days flowering but this one has so much more girth and better structure even at 25 days 12/12. as yous guys can see I like my plants big, I used to do Sea of Green but I just get more of kick out of bigger plants with good structure=bigger buds

G-13 25 days 12/12 sorry for the pic quality it was dark and I was stumbling around in there.

Blue Mystic 25 days 12/12 I know I got a few deficiencies with her

Wonder Diesel x Abusive Kushage 25 days 12/12

W

WeldFlash420

Super Show Philly! Damn man you've got some dankalicious strains in there.

Smoker E- I'd let that Russian go for another seven days then axe her. Give it some time to amber up a little.

SmokerE

WeldFlash420 said:
Super Show Philly! Damn man you've got some dankalicious strains in there.

Smoker E- I'd let that Russian go for another seven days then axe her. Give it some time to amber up a little.

That's exactly what a friend of mine said over at RIU. Appreciate it.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Awesome job Philly.
SmokerE: WAIT! I don't see any dark hairs. Looks like you're gonna have a nice harvest though.

Thanks Everyone it is appreciated, here is part 2 of the update a few closer shots

The BUBBA KUSH Cross at 25 days

OG Kush Cross

G-13 25 days

Wonder Diesel x Abusive Kushage 25 days

Strawberry Diesel x Abusive Kushage at 25 days

SmokerE

G-13....the infamous strain. I would really love to hear a smoke report on this. I almost got a cross of this, G13 x Hash plant. Might have to reconsider depending on how it turns out. Looks good Philly.

Z

zombo

Hi Everyone :wave: looks like lots of nice strains being grown here on the east coast :headbange .
I wanted to show you guys and gals a few pics of some glass a fellow member did up(HillBilly 420),

Notice the Rez Dog pipe,as far as I know its the first one ,with any luck there will be lots more made.

thanks for lookin

vintner

Veteran
Very cool Zombo. :joint: Is that some of you out door harvest? How is everyone making out there? I'd really like to see more out door harvest pix guys :jump: as I will be living vicariously through your grows for quite a while to come. :wallbash:

Z

zombo

Hey,thanks Vint,yeah thats some outdoor Rhino Horn,some of my favorite.
I'll see if I can't dig up some outdoor pics for ya.
Purps ibl:

PimP II:mini garden

I call this plant Mt. Klone II:

How soon til your growin again Vint?

vintner

Veteran
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! Thanks Zombo. Those are awesome looking plants man! Anyone else?
You might remember this, but I'm sure others haven't heard...At my current local I can only do one grow a year in an outdoor metal shed. We plan to move this comming spring, and I hope to have a new place lined up to move into ASAP after my daughter graduates from highschool. I plan to have a small (temp) grow box ready to go as soon as we move in, and will probably be looking around for a couple of clones as early as April so they're ready as well. I also plan to buy seeds of a couple of medical strains I'm interested in. Hopefully this past springs harvest will last me till then.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Philly - Amazing bro. Thanks for the ups on that CF gear.
that'll be some of the first that i pop when i get my shit going again.
I was very interested in these crosses ever since i got em. I will be watching these gals grow out with a close eye. Keep em goin, they will be sure to please with genetics like those.
C_F big ups bro, you should be proud of your offspring!! Watching them mature like a loving father, lol. like i said, can't wait to pop em!!

Zombo, that pipe.......is the shit.
that herb.......looks to be the shit. Great pics, gotta love the outdoor gals enjoying nature. They look at home and at peace.
Seriously bro, those pipes are killer. I hope this member decides to keep making that brushed glass cuz when i get goin again i'm gonna need one. Po-pos took mine :(

I harvested a Speed Queen i threw outside a week or so ago. SHe was in the shade and she didn't yield much. Probably a quarter after everything was said and done. Sucks cuz i can't even smoke her with the probation and shit...
I'll try to get a pic of it to show you guys, although i'm gonna need to be around here more and post more to be able to show you.
Community service is keepin me busy. lol

Keep it green fellas! For you and for me. Comin back to the tristate always bring a smile to my face.

- SubN

vintner

Veteran
Bearfootlove said:
baby shroom
I take it the baby shroom is the tan thing w/the brown top? what's it in? Nice looking smoke. Which strain is that?

Latest posts

Latest posts