What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
^^^Loving all the sugar coated goodness. Great job guys. Nice to hear from you Zombo.

Great pics everyone Weld that JCII looks really dialed in.
Few pics
Bubba Kush Gal at 13 days 12/12

strawberry diesel x abusive kushage

Blue Mystic 13 days 12/12

The Bubba Kush and OG Kush girls 13 days 12/12

Some Commercial Bubba Kush excellent about an 8.5 if my gals are ANYTHING close to this I will be happier than a New England sports fan

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Nice rhino horn Zombo! let us know how she smokes/smells/tastes after cure!!
i've been interested in the medicine man line. Thanks for the offer :) It's always good to hear from ya bro!

CF - Thanks dude, i'm planning it as we speak, as for when, we'll have to see.
Got that nice lil thing called Court this week....i'll keep ya updated.
Hey man, i thought we were supposed to be lookin out for some pics!!!:chin:

Philly - excellent pics man. Those gals really know how to work the new camera. Nice buds!!!! :joint:
Have you tried that Blue mystic? what breeder is it from??

Nice gals Amish, they look like they're filling out quite nicely :canabis:

- SubN

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone, Amish looking real good bro
SubN whats up bro the Mango is from BC Bud Depot and no I cant say I have really tried it yet, i got the clones from a friend who uses flood and drain hydro tables and ebb and flow tables he is a true wizard with mothers and clones and vegging but when it comes to flowering he trips over and hits his face on the concrete knocking out his two front teeth, he blast his plants with nutes 1800ppm-2000ppm throughout flowering using advanced nutrients, he flushes the last week but he takes all of his plants down after 56 days regardless of trich color/hair color/ bud size/ or anything he says he likes it that way 8 week cycle then new ones go in, believe me I have tried to explain to him to lower the nutes and let some of his girls go 9 or 10 weeks but he likes his method and results he says he sacrifices flavor/potency/quality for yield in a 8 week cycle no matter what the strain, so to each his own, he says my buds taste/look/smell better and get you higher because I use Pro Mix and am willing to wait 70-75 days lol he thinks that days 56 + don't effect yield. But to answer your question No I haven't really tried the Blue Mystic YET lol

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
yeah nice bud mayn

I just cut down some strawberry desiel and the dj shorts true bluberry and there both some top notch herb esp. the strawberry D...still workin on those outdoor pics

be safe eveyone

pseudostelariae

thats my hardiest bigbud plant, grown all organic in dirt using guano teas and molasses, as well as some seaweed extract. tastes so fruity and sweet! i recommend guano to anyone in dirt.

Dr.NO

I haven't heard much about flyovers in the tristate, but I do know that using infrared cameras to detect HPSs during flyovers in NJ is illegal. Go NJ!

pseudostelariae

go NJ indeed! i remember awhile back the helicopters flew over cornfields and things like that near harvest time..large fields n such.. i dont think they have been doing flyovers in recent years...who knows though, with infrared they could be doing it while im asleep ha

iLuv2BlAzE

yea i have some going indoors..but im looking to take them out so was wondering if the flyover situation was a big deaL in the tristate . thanks alot

iLuv2BlAzE

LoL frank :dueling: lol ....yea i know i missed the train this season im talkin about the one thats around the corner :headbange it will be hea before we know it so im preping now . so when its time i dont have it on my back :joint:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i posted some new pics in the hot dogg hut if you guys are interested.
3 days since a reply, i think thats a record for this thread!!!

Nah Bear I didnt make the tray/box it is a Wicca Kief Box bought it for $100 without grinders

Updates at 40 days 12/12
Unknown Haze Cross

G-13

MANGO

Lets keep the thread rolling guys and girls we have something special here; Does anyone else have updates with there CF Beans? I would like to see, hope everyone is getting ready for the Super Bowl this weekend, Happy Halloween updates on CF beans and others this weekend. Peace to All and stay positive

Latest posts

Latest posts