What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Eltitoguay

Screenshot_2024_0724_095134.png

Today with a maximum of 45°C/113°F in the shade, my valley is expected to be the hottest place in Spain... Even surpassing the neighbor to the south, the Cordoban slope of my mountain range, and the countryside at its feet, including the town of Montoro. Until now, in my valley the "record" is 46°C/115°F, but in Montoro a few summers ago it reached 48°C/ 118'5°F...

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've been having periods of below average temperatures here. I once talked to a local professional meteorologist who wasn't convinced we are seeing major shifts in trends at every location every year. Lots of things factor into the weather, difficult to fully understand.

Yeah the plants love the warm weather! Got some rain today for the plants! They needed it! Should see a few days of dry and warm then some rain chances again next week. Not watering is kind of tripping me out. Used to work so hard doing that every week. Its risky watering on the heavy side all the time. Water building up underground causes root rot issues.

xtsho

Looks like many people are showing flowering. One of mine is. The others just have some preflowers.

outdoorB07262024.jpg

outdoorA07262024.jpg

Not a monster plant but I wasn't planning on growing monsters and they actually got taller than I wanted. A friend of mine that I gave some plants to planted in the ground and he's got some serious monsters.

Anyway it's been an uneventful and maintenance free grow. All I've done is water from the hose. I plan on giving them a good feed later today. They're starting to look a little pale. I'll also give them a preventative spray tonight to stay ahead of any PM. I'm doing the entire backyard. Vegetable garden, roses, etc... It doesn't do much good to just spray just the cannabis if you have PM magnets like roses, squash, cucumbers, etc... just a feet away. I'll mix up five gallons of spray and spray away. If you wait until you actually have PM and then start treating it you're way behind.

outdoorD07262024.jpg

outdoorC07262024.jpg

xtsho

I still have the clones I took over a month ago sitting in water in old pickle jars. They've just been hanging out in the shade under the awning. They all have roots. I guess I better plant them and bring them inside under lights so they don't start flowering. I'm always amazed at some of the convoluted processes some go through to clone when it's as simple as putting them in some water and waiting.

Not the best roots but enough to get the plants growing once planted. I'll probably just reverse them for feminized pollen.

outdoorCloneA07262024.jpg

outdoorCloneB07262024.jpg

Mahalo85

I still have the clones I took over a month ago sitting in water in old pickle jars. They've just been hanging out in the shade under the awning. They all have roots. I guess I better plant them and bring them inside under lights so they don't start flowering. I'm always amazed at some of the convoluted processes some go through to clone when it's as simple as putting them in some water and waiting.

Not the best roots but enough to get the plants growing once planted. I'll probably just reverse them for feminized pollen.

View attachment 19038483
Really, just add water? Guess I wasn’t patient enough back in the day.. Been fucking around with rock wool cubes the last couple of years for nothing? 😅

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are doing great! Just a slight tip burn on a couple bottom leaves from being dry, nothing major. Should be able to keep on growing well!

Getting some good stamen production on the 10 males, so we're set for pollination. Females range from still in preflower to near pencil eraser size flowers. Its always an average when deciding when to pull the males, will be no more than a week into August.

Removed a stunted plant that wasn't getting any light. Great spacing this year! Should see a great yield with good quality and less mold issues. Plants aren't too tall and hopefully won't fall over as much. Will stake in early to mid September.

full

full

full

full

Deep Chunk leaning male
full

Deep Chunk dominant male-- plant I pushed over and half the stem is broken. Its producing stamen and growing just fine! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

Leaflet with doubly serrated margin

full
----Update to Pipeline Farms 2024----

Have a few plants that are stacking calyxes and some still in preflower. Cutting males Aug 7 or earlier, so they better get moving if they want to make it to next year's garden! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts