What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not watering as much this year, trying to train the roots to search the soil and become larger. Also allowing more air. Have been getting good rains, so its been great for growing. Learning how to water from the Lord.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3334.jpeg
IMG_3336.jpeg
IMG_3335.jpeg
Here’s a few pictures that I took yesterday (reposted from my own thread)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The river so white, the mountain so red and with the sunshine over my head The honky-tonks are all closed and hushed It looks like Palm Sunday again It looks like Palm Sunday again It looks like Palm Sunday again

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love Jerry Garcia, The pizza tapes and "Not for Kids only" have changed the way I listen to music. Can feel the love of the Spirit poured out.

Cannabis is so unique, no other plant makes cannabinoids. Very special plant, given to us by Jesus as part of the completion of His perfect work in creation! Enjoy and have fun! Strong plant too! Thank you God!

Rains moving in today. Should get chances every day this week with some heat! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giving thanks to the Lord for this perfect medicine! Breeding is a great idea, it allows you to pull out the phenotypes which work best for you!

full

Skillet cooked coffee. About 1/4 cup fine ground coffee per quart and simmer to lightly boil. Stir a few times and wait until its done how you like.

Coffee and cannabis a match made in heaven! Coffee shops are going to make a comeback, I can see it! God is good! The terpenes in the cannabis and the flavors and compounds in the coffee work together as it heats up in your mouth. Very aeromatic. Its going to be a bright future ahead! :smoke: :plant grow:

full

full
I find the combination of coffee and cannabis has another level of enterage/ synergystic effect. Wake up and smell the cannabis!

Sativa Candy Chunk flower from 2023 (see quote expanded)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin great mudballs! Just grow the plants, breeding is a bit more work.... But I love finding the phenotypes that work best for you and your envoronment.

Love that huge liberty tree! What is your watering and feeding regimen on it? How did you do it?

Will be cool to have some little starts going through to Dec. Will have a staggered harvest then I guess? Oct through December?