What's new

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Old Piney

Real farmers smoke out of homegrown sweet potatoes....I'm stoned....I actually grow bongs,
Vegans eat your heart out....organic bongs of brain blistering chronic.
Apples also work finely
View attachment 19019341
Yeah man in the day I did plenty of smoking with fruits and veggies used what we had , improvise and adapt .I'm thinking a nice chunk of hash stuck on a pin under that jelly jar

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Rodehazrd

My outdoor is modest. Two Durban by Dutch Passion and three Runtz by seedsman. I’m high on a ridge over a mile from anyone. Some homemade sips and 65 gal. Cloth pots with the bottoms cut out. Waited til June to go out here at 38.

Attachments

• AFD185B8-DDAA-4812-8B9B-BAFFABF50146.jpeg
    AFD185B8-DDAA-4812-8B9B-BAFFABF50146.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 40

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
My outdoor Lineup, all regulars and sun grown at the window... Starting tomorrow they will be going outside into corn fields and forest/bush spots. 🌴🥷

Purple Cloud - Mitsu Beans
(Passion #1 x Orange Bud)
20240619_105010-01.jpeg

Malawi Sun - Mitsu Beans
( [Auto Malawi x NL] x [Orange Bud] )
20240619_104513-01.jpeg
20240619_104616-01.jpeg

3 Auto-Pheno Girls and 1 Auto-Pheno Boy till now...

20240619_104531-01.jpeg
20240619_104553-01.jpeg

Serious 6 x Bubblegum - Jay-Jay Genetics
20240619_105325-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
@pipeline
Yes and Yes. ^^

We are allowed to grow 3 flowering plants and posession of 50g dried bud/hasch/rosin etc is allowed. I have a few plants at the windows but also wanna do outdoor and got no garden on my own, so staying a guerilla-grower outdoors. 😇 As a friend of nature and sports outdoor is more for fun for me. :)

The sticks are to help getting stronger stalks yes. All grown at the window so they often stretch in the first days of seedling stage.

mountainoutlaw

@pipeline
Yes and Yes. ^^

We are allowed to grow 3 flowering plants and posession of 50g dried bud/hasch/rosin etc is allowed. I have a few plants at the windows but also wanna do outdoor and got no garden on my own, so staying a guerilla-grower outdoors. 😇 As a friend of nature and sports outdoor is more for fun for me. :)

The sticks are to help getting stronger stalks yes. All grown at the window so they often stretch in the first days of seedling stage.
Mitsuharu, I noticed you had some autos going. You ever get any potent bud off autos?

I've grown a few here and there, they looked and smelled great, but the content just wasn't there.
One was a supposive high THC ,strain

Got a few going this year as well just as a little side crop, and they are my best looking ones as of now.

Hope the buds hits good this time

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I crossed an auto female with a regular male to make the strain so no pure auto, only around 25% auto outcome from these F2 seeds... wanna see it on my own so i planted these 20 seeds.

So they are pretty good like you would expect from ACE seeds genetics and a strong dutch coffeeshop orange bud. Often pure Autos stay pretty small when planting into the ground outdoors unless you got a lot of sun. But if you can grow in pots and got the sun on your side it can be nice to harvest early in spring or summer. :)

So personally i'm not the biggest fan of autos at guerilla growing, not easy to get them big.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That really sucks, sorry to hear that! Got to get them out early enough to get a developed root system before the heat and drought shows up.

I saw one of my customers used empty wine bottles to create a slow release watering bulb. Just fill it with water and jam it in the ground upside down. Some people use the water holding crystals which may help, but putting down some natural mulch is generally a good idea to cool the soil and conserve moisture. I am thinking about putting down mulch once the males have been removed, but early on would be great if the plants are more spaced out.

Will be cool to see a SOG indoor project. Keep going! May be able to pull off a couple plants still I dont know, I would try!!!! Mitsuharu is in Germany and has some young seedlings. Get some going and experiment!

Old Piney

Hanging it up this year, catch you guys next year! Heat wave, total loss, going to massive indoor SOG. Hope for a good season for you fellas.

-mtnoutlaw
That's too bad but yes there's next year. Pipeline is right get them in sooner to beat the heat. You might consider using polymer crystals to help retain moisture. I always used them when I grew gorilla, they helped a lot and did no harm even if there was no drought

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool stuff, sounds like a good hybrid. Yeah big plants are great for higher yields, but there is some extra challenges in trying to grow them that big. Hard to inspect a 20 foot tall plant. What kind of insects are you having trouble with? :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts