~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000012519.jpg
So, honey re-veg'd this Romaine lettuce

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
No, not the shiny one:)

My wife was given a couple of bulbs and the 2 of them are in the photo, the other is tiny and hard to see. I have never grown a flowering plant from a bulb. This plant is suffering severely and in need of a fix promptly.

I have cal/mag I could try it.
I was just pulling your leg, sorry. I’m not sure what is going on with it to be honest but hopefully someone here can give you some insight.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost had a catastrophe mowed over some baby bunnies in a tiny little rabbits nest, just slightly submerged in the ground I triple checked, scared the shit out of them. They’re hunkered down. I don’t know where the mother is. I hope she comes back. I’d a been beside myself, if I hurt them.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
if only there was a way to plant native grasses and wildflowers to create more wildlife friendly areas for them to live in:sneaky:
I do my part. I have at least 2 families of bunnies living on my property. I talk to them every day so they're used to my voice. It has worked as they will let me get as close as 5 foot before they will run. I love watching the babies chase each other through my plants in the mornings like they just smoked some crack. My wife and I get a kick out of it. They are also fun to watch eat the clover in my yard with their little nibles 😂. Chipmunks on the other hand don't live very long at my house 😉.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do my part. I have at least 2 families of bunnies living on my property. I talk to them every day so they're used to my voice. It has worked as they will let me get as close as 5 foot before they will run. I love watching the babies chase each other through my plants in the mornings like they just smoked some crack. My wife and I get a kick out of it. They are also fun to watch eat the clover in my yard with their little nibles 😂. Chipmunks on the other hand don't live very long at my house 😉.
alvin!
1719445216152.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if only there was a way to plant native grasses and wildflowers to create more wildlife friendly areas for them to live in:sneaky:
Wouldn’t you know it? It was in the one tiny little area that I let go where the nest located …yikes
There’s a lot of action here with the birds and the squirrels ..most of the cottontailsI don’t see too much, but they are here they’re just better at hiding.