What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol I should of known Hawk by your aviator, trailer park Boys was brilliant entertainment I have watched every episode countless times over, like most people 👍 Islay is off the coast of Scotland they do several whiskeys, the Scottish Make incredible whiskey, some of the best. You can get the boat tour and visit the Scottish Islands they all have there own distinct whiskey, the Isle of oban in Scotland have the nicest whiskey I have ever tasted, it's called oban.

Some of those Japanese whiskeys can be very expensive, I have tried one or two of them over the years, don' t recall the names, one of them had 2 letters on the front don't remember much else. Wouldn't of heard of George Orwell drinking himself mad 🤣 I'm sure Scottish whiskey has sent many a person to the mental Asylum lol
Brilliant mate. exactly what i wanted to hear.when i was in jail i read a book called Burning Down George Orwells House. Fantastic book. So a washed up writer rents George Orwells house on the island of Islay so he can be secluded. Brilliant book but long story short he becomes mesmerized of the precious whiskey that comes from Islay. Brilliant book. fiction of coarse but great book.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Rite, let me know when this camping trip takes off.?...
I will keep busy with the hot whiskeys. Every body gets drunk and must jump over the fire balls naked, whoever gets there testicles burnt, gets to pull the donkeys tail, That looks really tasty pops and wholesome, I bet it makes nice dipping sauce as well.
Love all those ingredients you mentioned , the spices are so versatile for many different variables.
if you want it as a dipping sauce mush it up a little more while you are stirring it and let it cook a little longer to thicken more
its more on the sweet and smokey side, but add some cheese (sour cream, frsh scallions) over the top! and now its on
i would call it more tex mex style than what im used to but i just had this idea of a flavor i wanted and had to chase it down

i dont know what it means to pull a donkeys tail but im all in!
especially if it involves being drunk around a fire
i will bring the donkey

buzzmobile

Veteran
i had a fiend who could make a pineapple upside down cake that would turn you right side up1!
When did you hang out with fiends, @pop_rocks ?
Next time you see that fiend ask him for a Devil's Food cake recipe.
1720871159200.jpeg

if you notice the front of it
I noticed the front of that bottle. That one carries a pedigree and definitely worth every penny of $75. It's on sale here.

They deliver too.

Yesterday looked like this, but do not look at this, @D. B. Doober , Doctor's Orders!

P7120067.JPG

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
View attachment 19031954

I noticed the front of that bottle. That one carries a pedigree and definitely worth every penny of $75. It's on sale here.

They deliver too.

Yesterday looked like this, but do not look at this, @D. B. Doober , Doctor's Orders!

View attachment 19031955
Looks really good buzz

buzzmobile

Veteran
I would like to present a bean from the South that captured a wife. The girl next door invited me to a New Year's Day beach people get together. I grew up with "Lucky Food" for New Year. There was blackeyed peas and hog jowls, collard greens, and corn bread. I cooked up a pot of blackeyed peas and hog jowls and I made a Key lime pie. Those two things sealed the deal and on February 29 of that Lucky Year she proposed to me via a Telegram.

The best cornbread is baked in a pre-heated cast iron skillet using a recipe without sugar, Ya'll.
Corn bread is for eating the pot likker.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Who insists she can't eat bread, the ex or ur mum? Strange that the allergy tests didnt indicate a gluten allergy but maybe they did it wrong.

I like ur beans recipe, easy, simple and cheap. If i give it a go ill post results here.

I didnt even realize that was a vape, Hawk, i thought that was sort sort of table top air purifier too. Good eye.

Ive heard of sapphires in watches, looked it up and was kind of blown away that they make watch faces out of sapphire but with more research realized it's man made sapphire crystals. Here i was thinking for a moment it would be really expensive.
I hate ur friend even more now, Hawk, he's aint the king of anything except being a douchebag.

I used to think i wanted to live in a camper van, but realized i like running water and electricity too much. It would be nice to enjoy nature more, which i guess is the point?

Thanks for reminding me, Ive got to get my bets down for the Irish football semi's.
I normally wouldnt be betting on such sports, but ive been losing $ on major league baseball games and need to refine my technique there before putting bigger bets down.
Plus i havent actually seen any of these gaelic sports so it'll be interesting to see what a game is actually like. Kerry v Armagh kicks off around 130pm my time.

I can get Oban 14yr old for around $80 for 750ml, that's an expensive way to get smashed but for a small glass now and again seems like it would be worth it.

240 or more is considered high cholesterol, although the ratio of ldl to hdl matters as well. At 270 DB is practically walking around with Haagen-dazs in his veins.
Superx and Buzz are giving him good advice rooted in personal experience, and he's eaten healthy before, cutting out all meat and animal products. It just seems like he's a slave to his appetites. When he chews tobacco, he goes through a can a day. When he smokes, he only wants kief and goes through a gram a day. When he eats meat, he eats junk food. Even when he cooks, it's chicken wings and stuff like that in the air fryer. Like Supx said, he needs to practice some self control and he should do awright.

Is a donkey's tail slang for penis or leg? Im intrigued either way. Will there be actual women on this trip or just a great big sausage fest?

That is one trippy, fiendish clown, Buzz. Im scared of most things but not particularly scared of clowns, although Pennywise from the It movies gives me the shivers.
If u take out the sausage and pepperoni, that's actually a pizza DB could eat, not TOO much cheese. Do u use fresh mozz?
No sugar in the cornbread? Sacrilege, I say! But it's for dipping in the leftover juice from the black eyed peas? I suppose that's practically health food in the south. DB needs to stay away from southern cooking, where they'll deep fry anything to make it taste better, even your shoe...

buzzmobile

Veteran
First of all the Euro 2024 Final will be broadcast on Fox tomorrow starting @3P EDT. Yay!

If u take out the sausage and pepperoni, that's actually a pizza DB could eat, not TOO much cheese. Do u use fresh mozz?
No sugar in the cornbread? Sacrilege, I say! But it's for dipping in the leftover juice from the black eyed peas? I suppose that's practically health food in the south.
There's a layer of Asiago over the sauce and yes that is fresh mozzarella. That leaves black olives and there is no sugar in the sauce or dough.

You have no say about sugar in cornbread because you are north of the Mason-Dixon line, but you would love the sweet tea, Darlin'.
img.png

Unsweet tea for me, please.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Thanks, @D. B. Doober . Now I am going to call your Doctor.

I had bloodwork done yesterday. There were a couple of out of range numbers but I'll be talking with my Doc in a couple weeks to find out what's up.

Keep an eye on that cholesterol #, young man.
Cholesterol total is 270...the triglycerides are 215. They were once 430. The ldl or hdl is high. I think with correct eating I can beat it in 6 months and get under 220 for cholesterol. I had fatty liver disease but alt is now down do like 24 so I don't have it anymore.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Corn bread w/o sugar is so much healthier, when covered with a stick of butter. I've tried a few variations - sugar (and corn as flour) isn't bad. Only in tea. I've lived gulfside and southern culture sucks completely except for loose women. And fuck pecan pie too, pumpkin every day.

Betting on baseball is unwise as it's supposed to be the hardest - like impossible - to make money on.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Alright, for some reason my vpn is getting blocked by rte2, but i can play rte1 which is just irish news.
That's disappointing.

The 3rd place copa match is today, between uruguay and canada, Buzz. Got a bet on 'guay, hope it hits.

I love sweet tea, but u gotta make it the authentic way, have to make a simple syrup by boiling water and sugar together and then add it to the tea. Unsweetened is alright too for those worried about calories or their teeth.

Yeah i remember u saying ur cholesterol was 400 a year or so ago? That's when u went vegan and lost a bunch of weight? How are you going to get it under control this time?

I got bored and wanted to lay some units down on MLB and im discovering what u and many others have discovered, GJ, that betting on this sport sucks azz. I should just really inverse all my bets and then i would make $. U ever do that, GJ, just go the opposite of what u think will happen? Wasnt there a seinfeld episode on that?

shithawk420

Veteran
god damnit buzz.id pay $20 for that pizza right now. looks perfect.man i might have to get little ceasers cause i cant afford any of these local places. i mean i can afford it but im not paying $30 for a Iowan pizza. I miss the Chicago burbs. Hard to find a bad pizza there

I dont even know how that vape works baba. looks like a dirty ass air filter. must be a bitch to clean

shithawk420

Veteran
god damnit buzz.id pay $20 for that pizza right now. looks perfect.man i might have to get little ceasers cause i cant afford any of these local places. i mean i can afford it but im not paying $30 for a Iowan pizza. I miss the Chicago burbs. Hard to find a bad pizza there

I dont even know how that vape works baba. looks like a dirty ass air filter. must be a bitch to clean

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
View attachment 19031954

They deliver too.

View attachment 19031955
very nice looking pizza! buzz and olives are always a nice touch
its funny how other cultures have lucky foods, but in most of american not so much
i know my mom gives me these chinese cakes at new year and in mexico you eat grapes
hahha thats actually not too far off from what my friend looked like
he was this enormous person and kind of a long hair biker type, but one you got to know him he was just this cool big dude
i used to have parties at the house and he was always the guy who would show up early with a bunch of beer, booze and snacks, then he would stay late to help clean up
he would never give up his pineapple upside down cake recipe tho
i would like to hear more about this key lime pie

@G.O. Joe
maybe if baba limits his bets to the baseball playoffs he might do better
-f'pecan pie!
that is a hot taek for sure, i never minded pecans but would be more inclined towards other pies
pumpkin/sweet potato pie would be at the bottom of the list

@Bababooey
that sucks that your not able to stream the curling
she was the one who insisted she could not eat regular bread, we had to buy her a special loaf that was gluten free
the drs were right im sure, but i just went with it
try the beans recipe, i ended up eating another bowl last night and was thinking of smashing the left overs up to make a dean dip, but there is not enough to make it worth while
im thinking of going to the store and getting some tortilla chips and making another pot tomorrow with the intention being to make it a dip
like buzz mentioned there is a soccer match tomorrow afternoon and it would be nice to have some snacks on hand
yeah sweet tea is a southern thing for sure and while i dont go for sugary drinks i like it
lots of ice please

Last edited:

G.O. Joe

Veteran
pumpkin/sweet potato pie would be at the bottom of the list

And fuck sweet potato too but otherwise
That's not a good call, naw

but it's understandable given your love of fish tacos, cabbage, sweet tea, etc.

I could eat half a pumpkin pie every day and of course used to grow some of the best ones for same, until the neighborhood's jackassery got out of hand (if you want your yard to yourself on my block, you need an electrified 10' fence with barbed wire, dogs, cameras, lights, and an armed guard)

Wasnt there a seinfeld episode on that?

Don't remember the context or consequences but I'd guess it involved George's decisions. You know what else was on Seinfeld? He took it out. It. Out.

No one here wants to know.

shithawk420

Veteran
Damnit buzz look what you made me do! Never had Detroit style from Little Ceasars.not bad.perperoni olives and onions.$15 it's alright.
20240713_133857.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
And fuck sweet potato too but otherwise
That's not a good call, naw

but it's understandable given your love of fish tacos, cabbage, sweet tea, etc.

I could eat half a pumpkin pie every day and of course used to grow some of the best ones for same, until the neighborhood's jackassery got out of hand (if you want your yard to yourself on my block, you need an electrified 10' fence with barbed wire, dogs, cameras, lights, and an armed guard)

Don't remember the context or consequences but I'd guess it involved George's decisions. You know what else was on Seinfeld? He took it out. It. Out.

No one here wants to know.

i dont drink sugary drinks but love sweet tea*, and i do like to eat fish tacos
that sucks about having mooches mooching your pumpkins, f'n vegetarian thugs run wild
i dont eat pie for the most part, its mostly kimbo shakes and tamales
/f'n that where that song came from! thanks @G.O. Joe
ill make this one extra leathery just for you

*my truck is actually called sweet-t

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont drink sugary drinks but love sweet tea*, and i do like to eat fish tacos
that sucks about having mooches mooching your pumpkins, f'n vegetarian thugs run wild
i dont eat pie for the most part, its mostly kimbo shakes and tamales
/f'n that where that song came from! thanks @G.O. Joe
ill make this one extra leathery just for you

*my truck is actually called sweet-t

damn no wonder he died of a heart attack. only 42

superx

Veteran
Good evening everybody, hope you all had a cracking day...

Sooooooo, Armagh turned over Kerry, against all the odds they reach their first All-Ireland final in 21years.
I have to take my hat of to them, a resilience and never say die attitude carried them over the finish line. Congratulations to them as nobody give them a chance... (it's good to see the underdog get there day)
We watched this in the pub, Ireland beat South Africa in the Rugby earlier today so the pubs were packed to the rafters watching the rugby and the Gaelic football.. Was a good day, and the sun was splitting the rocks..

All this corn bread and pizza chat is making me hungry.
I am also a big fan of black olives on a pizza,

My go-to pizza Is black olives/red onion/anchovies/rocket, sometimes I would substitute the anchovies for tuna instead...

I have never sampled authentic corn bread, or any other cornbread for that matter.

I definitely feel like I'm missing out, looks and sounds really good.

Is it moist like carrot cake, and can you taste the corn from it ?

Enjoy your day..

shithawk420

Veteran
Good evening everybody, hope you all had a cracking day...

Sooooooo, Armagh turned over Kerry, against all the odds they reach their first All-Ireland final in 21years.
I have to take my hat of to them, a resilience and never say die attitude carried them over the finish line. Congratulations to them as nobody give them a chance... (it's good to see the underdog get there day)
We watched this in the pub, Ireland beat South Africa in the Rugby earlier today so the pubs were packed to the rafters watching the rugby and the Gaelic football.. Was a good day, and the sun was splitting the rocks..

All this corn bread and pizza chat is making me hungry.
I am also a big fan of black olives on a pizza,

My go-to pizza Is black olives/red onion/anchovies/rocket, sometimes I would substitute the anchovies for tuna instead...

I have never sampled authentic corn bread, or any other cornbread for that matter.

I definitely feel like I'm missing out, looks and sounds really good.

Is it moist like carrot cake, and can you taste the corn from it ?

Enjoy your day..
id be willing to try those toppings on a good quality pizza. i had 3 big pieces of that pizza.now i need a nap