What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
@shithawk420 looks good man, how do you like it
im pretty happy with it. theres another guy here who collects replicas. he said it looked good

but no dont you guys get the wrong idea. i want as much sports discussions as anyone. i was just joking cause i got no idea wtf you guys are talking about. baba your betting on soccor now?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
im pretty happy with it. theres another guy here who collects replicas. he said it looked good

but no dont you guys get the wrong idea. i want as much sports discussions as anyone. i was just joking cause i got no idea wtf you guys are talking about. baba your betting on soccor now?
hahah @Bababooey is a degenerate gambler and ball work stuntman (whatever that means?!) and live his life on the edge!
/sees another @Bababooey commercial on tv...
"if you got ball work that needs to get done, you want bababooey by your side!"

i have no idea about this stick game or flopball, maybe @G.O. Joe can help me out here?!
but i enjoy hearing about these lesser footy games

so the guy said it was good, did you ask how much he would pay for it?

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
so im finally cooled off after the adventures at the airport
smoking a couple bowls and sipping em back
i talked to the ex tonight and she is doing better
she still has the paperclip sticking you of her finger!
finger hook.jpg

it comes out at the end of the month
she said i worry too much about my mom sometimes, but thats just me
just one of the pics she sent me :3

shithawk420

Veteran
so im finally cooled off after the adventures at the airport
smoking a couple bowls and sipping em back
i talked to the ex tonight and she is doing better
she still has the paperclip sticking you of her finger!
View attachment 19030190
it comes out at the end of the month
she said i worry too much about my mom sometimes, but thats just me
just one of the pics she sent me :3
wtf!? how the hell did that happen? and why does it have to stay there? thats an actual paperclip?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
wtf!? how the hell did that happen? and why does it have to stay there? thats an actual paperclip?
no i just call it the paper clip

see that L shaped incision, thats where they had to cut her finger open to put sutures into the tendon
the metal pin is there so she cant bend it

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
no i just call it the paper clip

see that L shaped incision, thats where they had to cut her finger open to put sutures into the tendon
the metal pin is there so she cant bend it
thats what i thought. you kinda confused me. how did it happen?

btw you asked me about Clean Factory baba this is the website. they used to be the best reps and as far as i know they still are. too much for rep to me. i could get a really nice Seiko for those prices

buzzmobile

Veteran
Speaking of beautyberries, I found a jelly recipe.

While I was waiting for the plumbers to show up yesterday I wandered around to the end of the drive to check on the bushes there. They are setting berries and some are still flowering. MamaD is interested in making some jelly now that she knows.
20240709_131939.jpg
20240709_131852.jpg

The plumbers arrived to replace a valve with a cracked body. It happened on Friday of the holiday weekend so I put a Hippy Engineered Patch on it to get through a few days. They had it fixed in about an hour.

20240709_121337.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah we have to have something sports related to talk about during the offseason, and there's probably not enough activity in the other sports threads to justify posting there. Plus in this thread you get to see my scrotum and, perhaps soon, my sphincter. People usually have to pay to see them.

Ive never heard of 555's, maybe ill pick up a pack next time i lose my willpower and need a smoke.

That's crazy ur mom's phone wasnt working, Pops. Did she forget to change the sim card before she landed and that's why she couldnt get a signal here? Did u think about parking (maybe in an outdoor economy lot if the attached garage is too much) and walking around the terminal looking for her instead?
I had a similar story once, got a ticket cause my dad didnt turn on his cell phone and i tried calling him to see where he was for a pickup, parked at the arrivals pickup, ran in for 5-10 mins, found him but got a ticket too. Lol ah well, old people, what can u do?

London merritt, he's going to play for ohio state next year, so he's what, 17 or 18 years old? And those dudes he's practicing against are in high school as well? Geez, they look like rookie nfl players already. U think theyre roided up too? Ive heard when ur a teen u dont necessarily need PEDs cause ur testosterone is naturally high in puberty, but i do think some teenagers use gear cause theyre young and invincible and want to get jacked.

Looks like the ex's finger is healing up nicely, it does look gnarley like Hawk said. She has some nice nails btw.

I dont fancy the though of paying $600-$2000 for a fake rolex, but if it's good enough to pass inspection by anyone but a jeweler with an eyepiece it might be worth a shot. And they copy the mechanicals of the watch as well, so at least it keeps time well?

Ive never heard of a beautyberry but the name fits, purple berries are nice to look at, looks like theyre not naturally sweet but if u add enough sugar to the jam theyll taste good. Im not much of a jam consumer but i guess u can use it in baking as well.

Is that duct tape or some sort of waterproof tape, Buzz? I guess another name for it would be redneck engineering, but u consider yourself more hippy than redneck.
How much did the fix set you back? Did you watch him do it? U seem pretty handy, maybe next time something like that happens u can do it yourself. Get 2 pipe wrenches turning in opposite directions to unscrew a sticky connection so ur not putting too much stress on the network of pipes, that's probably the hardest part, getting it unscrewed. But i totally understand leaving most things to the pro's, like u said u could cause further damage trying to diy.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
i like where this thread has been going and i enjoy the new guys chiming in
where were we before we had the bum bravy?
just another bunch of dirty degenerates looking at another guys balls and eye balling chicks who have hooks for fingers
im diggin on the new sports talk, even tho i have nothing to add
plus the ball pics have brought the conversation to a new level! and i cant wait for the next drop
@6'3/230# i could see him adding another 10-15 pounds of muscle easily in college
i dont think its roids, bt who knows what the kids are smoking now days
i was just jonsin for football action and rivals.com had lots of new stuff
she said her phone is broken because she dropped it, but when i looked at it the screen is just cracked and she still have it set to silent mode
but that is gam gam shit and you just have to roll with it
what i dont get @shithawk420 and baba is if you are going to spend $500 on a watch why not get a real watch, you could get a decent movado or something like that if thats the look you want
she cut the shit out of her finger to the point she severed the tendon, like she could not straighten out the finger
the pin is so it can heal straight or she could have worn a splint i guess, but she opted for that
they are pulling it out at the end of this month i think, thats going to be its own procedure in itself
Speaking of beautyberries, I found a jelly recipe.

While I was waiting for the plumbers to show up yesterday I wandered around to the end of the drive to check on the bushes there. They are setting berries and some are still flowering. MamaD is interested in making some jelly now that she knows.
View attachment 19030261 View attachment 19030262

The plumbers arrived to replace a valve with a cracked body. It happened on Friday of the holiday weekend so I put a Hippy Engineered Patch on it to get through a few days. They had it fixed in about an hour.

View attachment 19030263
that jam looks like it might be pretty good
the ones they showed are dark red/ prpl colored, so i guess you still have some time to wait before picking them
have you tried eating one?
i wonder if this is a job for a bae with a hook in her hand
did the plumber replace the whole pipe and valve fitting? that thing looks pretty crusty and i could see how you would not want to wrench on it too hard for fear of breaking that old rusty pipe
glad to hear its all fixed up and we can recall the beavers now

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
its more a sports thread above all and i like the new guys joining in and sharing their stories
/thanks @superx @Eltitoguay
plus there are always special guests who drop in from time to time like @G.O. Joe, @Storm Shadow and remember that guy who was a browns fan?!
where did he go?
stick around once american football kicks off, thats when the real fun starts

yeah @Bababooey i noticed no difference except for the guy sitting in his living room like a candle holder with a piece of burning string in his hands
yeah thats the bt stuff, its safe for humans and pets, but i would stop using it near the end of the flowering cycle
it works
hahah dunhills! well i would have wiped my feet off at the door if i knew we are going to be alll fancy like, those are good smokes
the asians like numbers and the 555 ciggies are good too

so i went to pick up my mom this afternoon at the airport
her flight was scheduled to arrived at 12.30pst from the info she wrote down
so i went to the airport and drove around and around for almost an hour trying to find her, to no avail
i tried calling her numerous times but it just went to voicemail and the number she used overseas was just a prepaid burner phone card so no luck there
now im worried
finally i see her standing on the curb after driving around the airport for almost two hours
im hot but she cools me off and we end up going to get lunch
she had a great trip and im glad to have her home! but she need a new iphone
Glad you can spend time with your mom👍

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
England and the Netherlands are tied 1-1 with about 35 mins left in the game, my bet for under 2.5g and draw is still alive! Should have bet on a Harry Kane goal but wasnt feeling it at the time, like Mbappe he's been held in check this tournament.

That's a good argument, Pops, but if u want to be a real poser you'll buy a knockoff 10-20K watch.

Yeah, she cut her finger while preparing food or something? Thankfully i havent cut myself with a knife in a long time, gotta claw those fingers up so theyre not sticking under a knife blade...

Hows it going, DB? You getting ur fast food addiction under control? I love the junk food myself but i struggle to lose weight unless i cut my consumption of it down.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
England and the Netherlands are tied 1-1 with about 35 mins left in the game, my bet for under 2.5g and draw is still alive! Should have bet on a Harry Kane goal but wasnt feeling it at the time, like Mbappe he's been held in check this tournament.

That's a good argument, Pops, but if u want to be a real poser you'll buy a knockoff 10-20K watch.

Yeah, she cut her finger while preparing food or something? Thankfully i havent cut myself with a knife in a long time, gotta claw those fingers up so theyre not sticking under a knife blade...

Hows it going, DB? You getting ur fast food addiction under control? I love the junk food myself but i struggle to lose weight unless i cut my consumption of it down.
Had a whopper last night and a thin crust pizza today 👍

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

yeah, she is usually really good with a knife
but she cut the shit out of herself this time and im not going to be that guy mansplaining proper knife techniques to someone with a piece of metal in their finger
no, i can be a poser! i just need to step up my game

Had a whopper last night and a thin crust pizza today 👍
theres your answer right there baba

the funny thing is my mom stopped by costco and got a cheese pizza and a giant watermelon plus their premade ribs!
i made a red gravy to dip the pizza crust in, for some reason im craving tomatoes, but i have to be careful not to eat too much
/the acidity can upset my stomach

sounds like you are getting into the footy man!
are you following individual players now? i saw the other night some kid scored a goal and became the youngest player to ever score a goal at this level of play

shithawk420

Veteran
@shithawk420 what are you going to do when you need to change the battery if nobody will service it? It looks good though man👍 Any good eats? How's mom? How's the ceilings?
lol its an automatic doob. just need to wind it. i paid a little extra for a japanese movement. hopefully by the time it needs a new movement ill have learned to do it myself. with some tweezers and loupe it shouldnt be hard

i wouldnt spend that much pops. i paid $120 and no matter how you slice fake rolex or not its a damn good price for an automatic and im pretty happy with it and it looks good on me. thats all that counts. plus the old wactmaker either thought it was real or just being polite. he said it was a real nice watch

I dont know about a Movado for $500. those are swiss made. think the lowest ive seen was $1000. Like i said for $350 $400 you can get a damn nice Seiko.thats what i would do

oh sorry doob. havent really eaten anything cause i went on a bender 4 days ago i think it was. nah my mom isnt doing good. She has high creatine levels and i think low sodium levels. not good. my buddies sister almost died from low sodium. thanks for asking though

Not to be a dick pops but i dont call it gravy anymore. i learned thats an Italian American thing. they call it Ragu over there Italy so im gonna start calling it Ragu from now on.just one more thing i can act a snob about lol. i like the sauce though. ive actaully eaten the sauce right outta the jar drunk and stoned

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
lol its an automatic doob. just need to wind it. i paid a little extra for a japanese movement. hopefully by the time it needs a new movement ill have learned to do it myself. with some tweezers and loupe it shouldnt be hard

i wouldnt spend that much pops. i paid $120 and no matter how you slice fake rolex or not its a damn good price for an automatic and im pretty happy with it and it looks good on me. thats all that counts. plus the old wactmaker either thought it was real or just being polite. he said it was a real nice watch

I dont know about a Movado for $500. those are swiss made. think the lowest ive seen was $1000. Like i said for $350 $400 you can get a damn nice Seiko.thats what i would do

oh sorry doob. havent really eaten anything cause i went on a bender 4 days ago i think it was. nah my mom isnt doing good. She has high creatine levels and i think low sodium levels. not good. my buddies sister almost died from low sodium. thanks for asking though

Not to be a dick pops but i dont call it gravy anymore. i learned thats an Italian American thing. they call it Ragu over there Italy so im gonna start calling it Ragu from now on.just one more thing i can act a snob about lol. i like the sauce though. ive actaully eaten the sauce right outta the jar drunk and stoned
no worries hawk, you and me are cool man and i would never hold you being a dick against you
i just had this craving for red sauce when mom brought over the pizza, she dident like it
normally i dont eat the crust but it was good dipped in the ragu
im sure you could find a real movado from a reputable shop for $500-$600
but i guess its not bad for a buck twenty and like you said as long as you like it i guess thats all that matters

shithawk420

Veteran
no worries hawk, you and me are cool man and i would never hold you being a dick against you
i just had this craving for red sauce when mom brought over the pizza, she dident like it
normally i dont eat the crust but it was good dipped in the ragu
im sure you could find a real movado from a reputable shop for $500-$600
but i guess its not bad for a buck twenty and like you said as long as you like it i guess thats all that matters
its all good. i know i say stupid shit when im drunk.i havent drank in 4 days though.still hazy. Im sure movado are fine just now my style. hence the fake submariner. I still do have my REAL Swiss Army watch i just got a battery for when i took the links out. Im avtually pretty damn pissed. its slow. dont know why. that fake ass watch has better time than the the Swiss watch. aint that a bitch? btw for links and battery is was over $21.
20240710_213716.jpg