What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
posi haze/oaxacan x big sur holyweed

surreal6.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
He’s sold out a while back still don’t see enough people coming back here showing what they got
also I dont understand why new release should be different from previous ones as it is open pollination of previous ones. and it was also bred by skunkman as well as positronics in previous decades.

Tom Hill said:
Thanks Maha, and big respect to you also for helping to preserve this very special line. It’s not easy I know, but in the end I think it’s worth it too. When you find a good one, I feel nothing can compare to it.

Many people think I must have cross it out to something, but that is not true. If you read very early descriptions from positronic and even cultivators choice, I think you will see that the description is still very true to type. Everybody else haze maybe changed over the years, but I feel I did a good job preserving the one I have and it still very close to how it was when I first grew it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and you will get same plants as from 2002 release. surprisingly for flowerpower :ROFLMAO:

:eek:

so there are like 3 people who got it from Tom last summer at icmag, it seems that posi haze will not be popular at icmag soon hahahhaahhaha:LOL:

people:unsure:

people?😮

people are smoking autoflowers and pancakes biscotti apple fritter , so it cant surprise me that they will not show up with posi haze hahahahhahahahahahhahahaha I mean those people.

those people. flowerpower´s people! hahahahahahahha where are they with posi haze? hahahahhahahahaha

and... did I mention pancakes? hahahahaha

one of the best jokes ever: where are those pancakes people with posi haze?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

I cant even imagine what would happen to people who are smoking "weed that relaxes you on a lazy afternoon without a care in the world." after smoing 5% posi haze...

giphy.webp

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I had great and fruitful conversation with Tom Hill. respect. when dickheads are not around, he is quite polite and is willing to share his knowledge.

so when some dickheads think, he is asshole, it is okay, who cares?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA,
I am wondering if you could provide info about the male and female used for your THH seeds created. I have some THH from your seeds and i will pop them at some point. The THH x Vietnamese Black is quite good.
first it is not reproduction of it, it is my selection for my purposes.

so to call it THH is not very accurate. more like MAHA selection of posi haze.

I used 5 females I selected from over 40 females. acid haze, rootbeer, mango ripe, silver/blue pheno and red pheno. and around 12 males or so, dont remember it. random males, no selection.

but I have seeds separated from all mothers, I don't remember if I mixed it for you. or it is just from one mother. probably mixed, but I don't really remember it sorry.

So Hai

first it is not reproduction of it, it is my selection for my purposes.

so to call it THH is not very accurate. more like MAHA selection of posi haze.

I used 5 females I selected from over 40 females. acid haze, rootbeer, mango ripe, silver/blue pheno and red pheno. and around 12 males or so, dont remember it. random males, no selection.
Could you for the sake of sour grapes share more about the females?