What's new

New Mission Revealed : Bogs Sour Bubble BX1

G

guest3854

Let's keep this thread on track guys .

Kenny , yes . Beings as this is an assumed Bubba hybrid , you can bet it to dominate in crosses made .
We're growin' tha fathers we selected , as they were smaller than tha females . Our girls are huge plants now and awaiting tha fathers to catch up for maximum
pollination .

Steele

dusto2k3

Steel, just be sure to let us know when they are gonna be available!!! Lots of us in cali are waiting bro!!!

G

guest3854

Verm , they look good , did they come from me ? I want to see plants that people are growin from beans purchased from Bog or us in this thread for comparison . Easier to keep shit straight this way , ya know ?

Dusto , you can be sure folks will be notified before release .

Third Eye , you can bet we will have some Sour beans shipped to SBay upon completion . These aren't just fer Cali . med patients .

KushCakes how they doin bru ?

Steele

The Vermonster

steel savage said:
Verm , they look good , did they come from me ? I want to see plants that people are growin from beans purchased from Bog or us in this thread for comparison . Easier to keep shit straight this way , ya know ?

Dusto , you can be sure folks will be notified before release .

Third Eye , you can bet we will have some Sour beans shipped to SBay upon completion . These aren't just fer Cali . med patients .

KushCakes how they doin bru ?

Steele

SS these came from BOG and a friend of a friend bred them out thus the f2's.......sorry for any confusion........gl w/ the seedbay deal!!!!!

kushcakes

fan f**king tastic

fan f**king tastic

thats how they are doin !! smell is off the hook , thick kushy stank. can't wait to smoke some finished buds. 2 1/2 weeks and i should be there.

50 days in

group shot the tall one is about 5'10"

hay steel i feel stupid for asking but what dose 1IX mean exactly? whats the difference between 1IX and f1s and bx2s

G

guest3854

P1 X P1 = F1 . F1 X F1 = F2 . Say you use a mother(or vice versa) from your F1 and turn her out with her father you have a back cross , P1 X F1 = BX1 . This can be applied to other generations . Now take your BX1 candidates and pollinate among themselves , you have a BX1 1IX . So I basically I spanked 2 keeper males against 4 keeper females . Glad you got a pretty well rounded mix of phenos , as that was our intention . I see you have a "Tall" pheno , a more "Bubba" pheno and one that has looks similar to our "DMT" pheno ! I would be hard pressed to pick which one we like best . Tha tall one puts out nice colored nugs with good potency very Bubbish , Bubba , puttin' out out very Bubbish hitting nugs with that light bubblegum finish , and tha raw chemical stench of DMT , with night time potency .
Nice job with 'em , stoked to hear your happy with your results . LOL that tall one is pretty sick , they need to have there fuckin' necks broke , ya know , lol ? We had acouple last sensi run that were hella purple and hella tall , like 6'3 er some shit , haha.
Give a some finished pics and a smoke report when done buddy !

Enjoy your stash bru ,
Steele

kushcakes

hey steel, thanks for that explaining that to me. u really inspired me with your bubba kush s1's grow so when I had the chance to snag the last pack I got lucky and did and it changed my life. no joke .now a year later or so u came out with sour b and blue sonja so of corus I had to snag or try to sang them up two . well u haven't let me down at all . sour b is the best stain i have grown besides bubba k . by the time it finishes it maybe the best period and the list of other strains is long. so all i can say is thank you thank you thank you I owe u big

KC

kushcakes

60 days and done

60 days and done

well trimmed them up last night. let the drying begin

got to love the purple marbling

smell is of kushy successs ....terrific i'll give a smoke report when dry
thanks again STEEL u r awsome
KC

G

Very sexxy plants there guys.

Was hoping to have read a smoke report on this strain, no doubt there's one somewhere on this forum but I'm still getting used to being bombarded with the deliciousness of it all :puppydoge

Is this a head or a body smoke?

I'm 7 years dry and am looking hard at what my first couple of strains will be, after so long :bashhead: :jump:

The Vermonster

KC....kick ass pics bro......i love the purp hues on those nugs as well.........mine are going to flowering this weekend...but not Steele's beans(i wish)......later

G

donutsandwich said:
hey steel these are great sour bubble crosses... how and when can we expect more on seedbay

@cop's dream - steel last answered this in this thread on 12th Feb '08 here - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=67672&page=5&pp=15

Where he said...

Gorilla , we are getting ready to crank out more Sour Bubble BX1 1IX beans . It'll be a little bit till we have more produced , but well worth tha effort .

Shouldn't be long now :jump:

G

guest3854

KC , I was wondering how close you were to tha chop , shoots , right on schedule , eh ? They look great , a typical Bubba hybrid complete with colors . 2 of tha 4 females used , showed color down to tha calyx , and though pigment isn't a high selling point fer us , I know alotta folks get hard ons for it . Looks like tha trait transferred through nicely . I'm sure you're getting a full Bubba aroma but with a sweeter "edge" from 'em . Please keep in mind this variety is best used at night , she can whip yas pretty good . Burn-out does become a factor after about 3-4 weeks and so , in suggesting just night time usage , tha product will be able help ailments more effectively and over a longer period of time . They came out as expected and got tha range of phenos we anticipated .

Nipplecrippler , it's a stoned to tha bone . I'm sure KC'll have a smoke report on these , before to long . They were derived from Bog's BX1 gen. with smoke reports in tha "Library" , though not in conventional format . Thank you for considering our SB offering . I would like to suggest going with maybe a more sat/hybrid to round out your smoking selection ( Variety is a spice of life )

Donut , tha girls are in tha flowering room , with males close behind . They ripen quickly , however we pollinate a little later after trigger for optimum seed production . I would give an ETA to SBay , 'bout 8-10 weeks . We're gonna try to get out double what we sent in last shipment for all you Sour lovers . These aren't Sour crosses , merely an incross , as we're leaving you guys to outcross this variety to your favorites . Enjoy your new personal crosses ....

Verm , yeep , tha purple striping is a nice "bonus" .

Stay safe an' grow HARD fellas ,
Steele

G

steel savage said:
Nipplecrippler , it's a stoned to tha bone . I'm sure KC'll have a smoke report on these , before to long . They were derived from Bog's BX1 gen. with smoke reports in tha "Library" , though not in conventional format . Thank you for considering our SB offering . I would like to suggest going with maybe a more sat/hybrid to round out your smoking selection ( Variety is a spice of life)

Hmmm, a stone to tha bone :joint:

Sounds like a couch-locker. I guess it would be nice to have a bedtime strain. I definitely need my Head smoke though, having a 17 yr old boy with Autism to care for is a major stress and I choose to be a very positive input in his life, so I need to be spending some time off the couch :jump:

Thanks for your time steele.

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Very nicely done KC . Talk about MAD color and plenty of trich coverage . Tha pigments we got were alot darker than yours but man , tha magenta in your grow is beautiful . Sour Bubble is a bit leafy but looks like you got her trimmed up proper . We await for your
smoke report .....

Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts