What's new

New Mission Revealed : Bogs Sour Bubble BX1

G

Where will the sourbubble be available at when they are ready.Or is it not known at this time. Thanks for ur time. :headbange

G

guest3854

More Sour Bubble will be ready in about 3 months . Everyone is in tha big Bloom room so it won't be long . It'll be available through tha GrindHouse at various locations including SBay .

KC , checked and posted in you smoke report . Stoked they met you expectations .

Steele

peterpan

Veteran
I have 7 plants in veg now of Boggs gear. The problem is I, got them from seedbay in a auction in 05. They pack said bogg surprise on them so I, don,t know what they are. When bogg was hear i ask him and all he would say is you will be surprised. If I, post some pics do you guys think you could help id them. thanks

G

kushcakes said:

Thank you sir :D

peterpan said:
I have 7 plants in veg now of Boggs gear. The problem is I, got them from seedbay in a auction in 05. They pack said bogg surprise on them so I, don,t know what they are. When bogg was hear i ask him and all he would say is you will be surprised. If I, post some pics do you guys think you could help id them. thanks

Post pics and see what happens :D

poohdo

Sweet thread guys,, Those look amazing, I just took about 20 cuttings of Bog's Lifesaver. I have never grew it out but I have Sour Bubble 3 and loved it. Their are plenty of cuttings of it around these parts plus I been sitting on 10 BOGs Sour Bubble 3 and 10 BOG's L.S.D I got from meduser (Chris) a couple years ago.I am not into breeding yet so I am not sure what to do with them..

Stay safe

poohdo

Kenny Lingus

Hi! I think my current keeper from the BOG SB BX2 is what you call DMT. (Mine is Ultra Sour Bubble - USB)
-I popped my remaining 5 beans in peat pellets, but sadly I only got 3 of them up as it appeared the pellets had a big hole in the middle so one dried out and another somehow was mushy after 1week. I even tried germinating my own immature IX seeds. None made it. (I now have 3 SB seedlings and 1 Sour Bubble Mother plant, but wanna sprout some more of my IX seeds which by inspection are better, but older...)

i love to see how there's a good representation of the 3 slight different phenos I've also seen so far.

G

guest3854

Kenny , here's some comparison shots

DMT nugs , these went fer 85 days while waiting fer seeds to develop on other nugs

DMT cut at 60 days

Tha Bubba dominant pheno

Tha "Tall Bubba"

Bubba dom. live plant

DMT live plant

Hope this helped ,
Steele

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man!

flashing!
3307IMG_3696.JPG

3307IMG_3555.JPG

Kenny Lingus

Great Nugs man!

Great Nugs man!

It sure helps....

But you know the old kiddie game: You showed me yours.... And here's mine.

BTW thx alot Steele!

These ain't the best buds, or photos for that matter :redface:

G

guest3854

Right on , right on . I'm sure you enjoyed 'em , no less Kenny .

Esbe , sup bruther ? Always good to wrap with yas . Thanks fer blowin' tha pics up , they look great that large , thanks ...

Steele

kushcakes

what up steel? how go's it? I was showing off some of your sour bubble two my friend and he thought maybe it was bubba crossed with some cat piss. I am not to familiar with cat piss but thought I would throw it out and get your thoughts on it.

G

guest3854

Sup KC ? Can't say there is , least as far as I would suspect (Hell , Bog don't even know tha pedigree of his own line, lol). We don't hold tha Catpiss , last I heard that was a clone only so unless we were to have stressed a cutting we don't hold , there would be no way to produce a cross ; ya know ?

Good to hear from ya KC,
Steele

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hello Steele,

I appreciate the work you are doing to keep the Sour Bubble line available for Seedbay buyers.

What kind of release will you be doing when the next set goes up (100 packs or so hopefully)? I hope your thinking large scale! I would sure love to get some of those.

I know the quality of SB and it would be a privilege to have those plants again.

Care Free 1

kinger

Veteran
How are the sour bubble's coming along ?
Been wanting these seeds for a minute,they look so good in this thread.
kinger

G

guest3854

KC , looks like your keeping tha girls height in check , good deal .

Care Free , we pollinated 5 PHAT ass girls and hope that there will be enough for everyone this go around .

Kinger , they're comin' along nicely and look to be right on track . You guys have about a month fer 'em to get chopped , figure dry time and germ tests and they'll be in your hands . Nice night time meds ....

Steele

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
i am into getting some of these as well. matter of fact, i would like to try a run of strictly your lines. maybe SB, blue sonja, and those blockhead f2s. i think those blockheads will be bread and butter considering, steve is somewhat out the game. there is a high demand for the blockhead. i have XyZs blockberry in my room right now and she is a monster! i want more of this line.

i will keep my eyes peeled for the grindhouse on sedbay.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
i added the grindhouse page to my quicktabs so i can look for the beans everytime i log on to my comp. hope i can get my hands on em.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Thanks Steele,
I will be watching out for them. Tried to get them last time and failed, but i'll give it my best effort next offering again, cuz I reallllly want them.

Care Free 1