What's new

New Mission Revealed : Bogs Sour Bubble BX1

G

guest3854

Only 2 places in Cali that have our "documented" Sour Bubble thus far and in SUPER limited numbers . Folks can PM fer locations ........

Kat , many thanks fer giving a brief over view on your take of tha Sonja . Harborside is no longer serviced , however we are still talkin with a couple clubs in tha Bay . SBay will have 3 offerings from tha GrindHouse fer folks to check out .

Steele

Ickis

Veteran
Hello steel! I'm getting ready to start my outdoor thread on SB and BS. I have just been waiting for the BS to reveal. They have started and females are winning. I did 12/12 on the SB because I wanted to take clones and not do a seed run with them yet. I saved some seeds for a seed run. I took some cuts and then on 12 days under 12/12 they revealed. Two of the females have started revegging. One just won't quit even under 24/0 for a few weeks. Is SB known for not stopping flowering once you start it?

G

guest3854

Ickis , I can't say that I have experience with fems continuing to flower once thrown into bloom and bounced back into veg. That isn't a practice that we do 'round here . I would suggest that they're under a good strong light source fer a min. of 18 hr. days . Lookin forward to seeing your progress with 'em .....

Be well,
Steele

darkhollo

I too am excited about the chance to grow out some SB. Hopefully I will catch on quickly when the show up at seedbay.

Not to mention I love getting gear from those that are so involved, really takes the commercial feel out of buying beans.

Wish me luck!

-dh

G

guest3854

Much luck DK . I'm hoping we sent in plenty of SB to cover tha demand , at least fer this wave ....

Ickis , did you happen to receive tha Prophet ? If so , how they lookin' ?

Be well lady's & gents
Steele

BlazeTheSky

glad to hear you're continuing BOG's genetics. many will appreciate the hard work, i know i will once those hit the bay :)

G

yeah im gonna scoop some of that sourB up for sure. Nice work grindhouse you guys are doing good things.

G

guest3854

Thanks fer your vote of confidence fellas . Not sure if you two fairly new members saw Kushcakes grow thread . Those are results you can expect , no doubt "True" Sour Bubble . As stated before I hope tha folks that REALLY want 'em get 'em , but we have plenty of Sour Bubble beans and will ship more in if tha demand warrants .

Be well folks ,
Steele

G

oh yah i saw it, you did a great job wth the sour b that stuff kushcakes grew looked dank! I'm lookin to score 3 packs.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Anybody know what the BIN's cost will be? Im a lil broke but i want a male sourBubble like a mofo.

ConceptOfSleep

Wow, not sure how I missed out on this thread, but I saw Steele make reference to it in another thread. Sure am glad I found it.

I got into the whole game after BOG had left and havent had the joy of having/growing any of his genetics out yet. I have heard and seen only great things. Sour Bubble was one of his strains that piqued my interest the most.

Ill be scoping out the Bay for these for sure. Great work for continuing BOGs projects. K+ for sure!!

:joint:

EDIT: Just stopped by Kushcakes thread on the SBbx and it looks like you have a winner for sure! Lookin good, lookin real good!

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Concept , please be wary if purchasing from a club . Harborside used to stock our
Sour Bubble BX1 1IX among others , then went with another 3rd party vendor claiming to have original bog gear . LOL ... We have gear in several Cali clubs and will have stock available through SBay VERY soon .

Thanks fer tha interest ,
Steele

monkey5

Veteran
any more of Bogs Sour bubble BX1 coming up....

any more of Bogs Sour bubble BX1 coming up....

Steel, any more Sour bubble BX1 coming to seedbay ??? i missed that release... i did get Blue Sonja g3 ...and i am very stoked !!! glad to get them !!! thank you for making them for us !!! monkey5

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I just received a cut of your SB from a very generous man woohoo, She's rooting now and I can't wait to see how she performs in a vertical setup. Steele I understand SB has a tendency to hermi, how bad is this and which pheno has this problem?

HGO

G

guest3854

GHO, I had seen some early nanners on just a couple of SB's, however nothin' to git excited 'bout. Just pick 'em off and they're gone fer good. It was nothing in large numbers of plants ......

We will be offering our DMT double incross, most likely in early '10 guys.

Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts