What's new

New Mission Revealed : Bogs Sour Bubble BX1

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
how long until you have another release on the bay steele? i was able to order the sourbubble but they got green tape jacked on me.

G

guest3854

Gorilla , we are getting ready to crank out more Sour Bubble BX1 1IX beans . It'll be a little bit till we have more produced , but well worth tha effort .

KushCakes , I was was wondering a couple days ago how your plants are progressing ? Showin' a little stress but still lookin' good . They start appearing mature at around 45 er so days , don't be fooled they will put on plenty more weight before finish . Bet they smell pretty Bubba like ... Looks like tha second pic is showin' some color . Some of tha finished nugs had plenty of purple coloration for those that care . How's about an aroma description ? Thanks fer sharing .....

Ninfan , yeep we love Cali and would be very hard to leave . No other state like us in tha Nation .

Abirdintheair , have no fear , we've got your back .

Steele

kushcakes

hey steel hope all is well with ya. its like you grew these out before j/k because they deff smell bubba ish.hard to pick out what the diff is but its there. i got my nutes cranked up pretty high a little to high for these girls as u see some stress .good news 7 out of 7 girls......nice........ bad new 7 out of 7 girls. would of like a male for stud service but still got 10 more seeds to try and get one thanks to u. i'll keep u posted on how there doin
keep up the great work KC

G

Hey steele hope all is good

Hey steele hope all is good

I was just curious where ur sb beans or all ur strains are available at I saw they still had some blue sonja at cwc, is there anywhere else in sac or is all in the bay. :headbange

G

guest3854

KushCakes , at least you didn't end up with all males . And still have another pack to fuck with , your stoked !

Vinny , our main interest is in tha Bay , though we're always searching for reputable clubs to deal with .

The Vermonster

Heres an update on my SB BX1 f2's.........fed them and they doubled in size...then threw them under the 400w MH......they look happy and if these are anything like i think they'll be.......i'll be 1 happy giftee....lol.......i have 13 and 12 look super healthy.....the beanpoll plant you see in there is not a sb......keep the pics acoming..........

VT~

ithruxix

steele.

lookin good man. this is j; dans buddy. from up north. im usually @ h g 420, hit me up there because I cant PM here. got some wild shit. few MNS gems, even got some BOG. bogbubble and grape punch. any way, lmk how things are goin.

G

dammm grapepunch

dammm grapepunch

thats my fav bog gene and thought it wasnt around.......man what i wouldnt pay for some of that bean or cut that shit is good shit. :wave:

Kenny Lingus

damn I regret tossing my proven sour bubble 2 male. (Luckily he got used alot and have several kids lying around ready too sprout.

G

guest3854

Verm , F2 applies to F1xF1 seed . That would actually be BX1 1IX . Wondering if those were bred by myself 'er someone else ? Curious to see how they look in a couple weeks .

Ithruxix , Dan knows were to get a hold of me . I'm not a member at that site , so get your post count up .

LoveRocketer , Again , I think you need 50 posts to PM , so get 'em up . No worries here . We're down fer Med Patients .

BossHoggin' , there are 1 or 2 clubs in Sac that holds our seed and 1 major club in Oakland , where they are available . I hope you have an opportunity to snag a pack of ........

Kenny , love tha handle , LOL . Good deal your male got used , hopefully against some worthy females . We're they other SB females or you do an out cross ?

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

What a wonderful peice of work, huh?
My last run was dusted with a nice Sour Bubble, out of it came:

DP Power Plant x Sour Bubble=PowerBubble

Rushmans Toxic Lemon x Sour Bubble=(?)

MVTF x Sour Bubble= Bubble Fuck

JillyBean x Sour Bubble= Billy Jean

C99 x Sour Bubble=

BOG1 x Sour Bubble= I call it the Bryant Gumble....LMAO!

(OgKush x papaya) x (Skunk 1 x Bog#1)= G.O.B Stopper

Now all I need is 30 test growers!

PS: I'm not at all familiar with the way things go down around here; could I release some free beans through Seedbay?

ithruxix

d, you know who this is?

I talked to andrew the other nite, told him to let you know I was trying to get ahold of you.

get at me. rather, ill get at you haha.

Kenny Lingus

Steele: I pollinated alot of stuff. Did 3-5 backcrosses with it too, after outcrossing it to some local killer potency herbs with lousy taste + 2 different sour bubble bx2 pheno's (maybe I did a backcross to one of their offspring there too,) found some nice stuff in seeds I made with a 16week phoenix haze, fast and fruity jack pheno, humbold express, NL5xNL5xUnity, and probably some more too....-oh yeah I also crossed it to bogbubble (1 surviving seedplant in veg from this week) and got a few seeds from an ok/mild grape punch too. (didn't like GP bx 2 or 3 too much, but have a few more seeds.

I will sprout a bunch later this year if I don't get all into OT haze, annaC's colombian f2, DJ's true blueberry and such...

Must say a lot of it's traits shine right through in f1 generations... (also in further generations it's been present...)