What's new

New Mission Revealed : Bogs Sour Bubble BX1

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ill deffo hit these.... In fact if i have a bg enough space ill be getting a few packs to find one similar to what i lost....

Taste like proper oldshcool lemonade(not chemical carbonated fizzy crap) and super heavy.... perfectly respectabl for harvest at 7- 7 1/2 weeks if in a hurry, but better at 8- 8 1/2. Man i miss her, someone i gave clones to tried hook me back up twice but they died a couple days after i recieved em both times so "Twas not meant to be"
Best of luck with these Steel

G

That was a nice plant Harry..bummer

Great project Steele....I've got a few sour bubbles I hope to crack soon..I'll be watching..BL

G

I just cracked 25 SB f2's. After seeing BCBD maybe getting a recharge of BOG gear, I am wondering if its worth the $100 gamble to try and get some more BX3's. Hummmmmm

Villain

I am a long time fan of BOG's genetics going all the way back to Bogglegum. I have grown LSD, Bogglegum, and lifesaver all of which I love. But now that I am in the market for new seeds I can't find BOG's stuff anywhere. SB, Nirvana, and Planetskunk don't seem to have any of BOG's stuff instock. Anyway thats my story and I can't wait to see how this strain advances and developes. Another killer BOG strain anyone lol.

G

guest3854

Packed & ready to ship . 15 packs will be auctioned off . Sold as a 12 count , each pack will have 14-16 beans . Other varieties will be up fer auction as well .

Steele

G

guest3854

Shipped yesterday , not long now folks !
Illuminous , Bog's fable about how a sour pheno was found in his WL BG , BogBubble or any other Bubblegum , is just that imho , fables . Bog did alotta great things fer this community , and guarding his pedigree details is understandable to me , however , I don't like bein' spoon fed bullshit ; Doubtful anybody else does too .

Steele

G

Hey Steele
Some of my close freinds would come over and ask where I got the Bubba from. I told them it was Sour Bubble and they were only $90 per pack, and they just about shit when I told them. I have never grown Bubba before but there is no denying the quality of that smoke. From what I have seen it online it sure looks like Bubba in it.

I hope I am one of the lucky ones to pick up a pack of those strains you are posting up on the Bay. No bullshit, that stuff is a must have item.

Thanks for the opertunity.

Latest SB youngsters coming up right now.

G

guest3854

Alright y'all , gonna be posted tomorrow !
Tester , nice shots of yer Sours . Looks quality .

Steele

Gumbala

Man you guys are doing it right!! makes me drool!

I have one SB4 a few weeks in and she is looking real nice, much faster growth then Bubba Kush imo. Im about to get a few more packs of the SB4 and keep em around , already making f2's of the SB4, and a whole lot of F1's ,, including Mendo Purps, Sfv Og Kush, Ecsd, MTF just to name a few.. Im popping another male out to see what variations I can get from it,, the first male was just to get some things done..

Im sure anything the SB touches will turn to funk!

G

guest3854

Listing tha seeds tomorrow after 5 PM Pac. Time

2 fer tha show ........

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Steel
howzit..?? Man cant wait... Oh and where is everybody getting the SB4 @... My eyes are peeled.. peace..

sack

G

Good job with the actions!

Seen alot of fast moving seed packs...
Bog is a popular man!

G

ALL his strains are pretty bomb

ALL his strains are pretty bomb

I love all bog genes my personal fav is grapepunch hmmmm will have to get some sourbubble for my self. Now that the shed has more room for some ladies.Was about to throw some of ur blue sonja in to see what we get.Good job steel :bow:
:respect:

RED145

Missed it!!

Missed it!!

Steel,
Great work on keepin Bogs Sour Bubble going!I regretfully missed the whole show,were there any bin's and are any more planned?I find myself wanting some Sour Bubble,all these pics and reports got my mouth watering!! :wave:

G

guest3854

Tha sensi crops' gonna get tha chop in about a week .......

Seeded DMT cut

We 're not really sure where we're gonna go with tha Sour Bubble . After learning Bog is still crankin' out his old favorites and making 'em available to 1 or 2 Sacramento clubs , we're pondering tha idea of finishing out this last round of Sour Bubble and callin' it good . I suppose it all depends on if he were to make his wares available to tha "community" again ; as this is HIS baby , we just wanted to fill tha demand while he is gone . We pollinated tha DMT as well as another female (#3) which should supply several hundred seeds , we just did'nt want to over extend ourselves under tha circumstances . Interested in your thoughts ....... You folks think I need to keep tha males around for your Sour Bubble source or ... ?

Steele

Last edited:
G

steel savage said:
You folks think I need to keep tha males around for your Sour Bubble source or ... ?
IMO, yeah bro...i mean not many of us can get to Sacto...unless BOG comes back around here we really won't have access unless we do business with another site that has been claiming to have his wares...also they claim they to have a new BOG strain called Chocolate Bubba(Chocolate Diesel X Bubba Kush), you heard anything about that?...anyway i d say continue doin' what your doin', i know i still want some, i missed out on the last round

peace and be safe
3rd I

Latest posts

Latest posts