What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

The Pheonix

toking and sharing on the bank is the dream as i get to put more doh into terminal and stuff :) i officially need a quarter to do 48.... i wiped out 9g of rainbow jones on a 72.
The critical sensi star is a dream smoke by the lake keeps you on the ball but well baked :),
casey jones keeps me baked beyond existence inside the biv...

i'm out till spring as i done all winter last year and did'nt catch a button so i'm opting out this year. and i PB'd on the rivers and the lakes so i can let it go

B

bigganjabud

A q don't last me a 24hr tbh Phoenix by the time I've set up my mates have useally ponced about a 16th Lol

Useally 3 (one of my closest friends and another guy) of us go and its only me that grows ,so ,normally if I got some ,they pay my fishing I provide the smoke and the guy who ain't my best mate provides the beers !!

We're well organised its just a shame I blanked !!

Had a screamer of a run but it came off ,oh well going specimin hunting for large carp and cats on the 16th so hopefully I can show you all some big pics

Oh a massive shout out to my bivvy heater and my stove and kettle for getting me through the other night ,you are both very appreciated

The Pheonix

if it don't have a few 30's in the lake i aint going anymore unless its with my young un,

i blanked and lost one at 4 am in my wet socks on my last trip. utter deflation... bad end to an amazing year! but that was just to get me wanting again ;)

Hope you hook that lumper m8 :)

B

bigganjabud

So do I I'm going to a place in Kent with carp to 60lbs and cats to 110lbs

So I'm deffo hoping for a shark or a killer whale !!!!!!

They even got sturgeon but no ones caught the big one since it weighed 85lbs about two year ago so what it weighs now is anyone's guess

B

bigganjabud

Neither will I bro ,well apart from this little gem

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

B

bigganjabud

Cheers purpz

OH BTW me and purpz are going to be doing a hands across the pond side by side in the next diary's so please people stay tuned and once again I thank you for your continual support !

We doing a couple of red poisons each

Oh @purpz I'm really lookin forward to the smoke reports over the next few weeks as judging by the looks of things there will be a lot of sweet chopping going on globally within the next 4 weeks

DZ may hook me up with some CCs well so I may do 1 rp and 1 CC. Hell i think we all should. I know you two will prob do more than that lol, but unit I increase my tent capacity I can only do 2 at time

B

bigganjabud

I'm only in a 1.2 mate and I've got the 16 pot system but your in dwc I'd say you could easy fit 4 dwc pots in a 1.2

Around 9 pots in a 1.5 but might be a bit cramped lol

My 3x3 can barely contain one SS plant the way I like to do em. I wanna ramp up so there is no lul where I have to spend a lot on concentrates in between harvests... I go through a quarter ounce of shatter/crumble per week. Very heavy appetite!

Soon I hope to be a part of bringing shatter and and crumble to the UK, via my man BGB! I love the stuff!

B

bigganjabud

My 3x3 can barely contain one SS plant the way I like to do em. I wanna ramp up so there is no lul where I have to spend a lot on concentrates in between harvests... I go through a quarter ounce of shatter/crumble per week. Very heavy appetite!

Soon I hope to be a part of bringing shatter and and crumble to the UK, via my man BGB! I love the stuff!

Lmfao you posted that as your 420th post hahahahaha

B

bigganjabud

Right its Sunday............

This will be my last living pics on this thread (I think anyway)

I'm going to do some harvest and root pics ,also il be adding a couple of qwiso pics as well

I started flushing yesterday and it's all coming along nicely

So

Cream caramel

Erm jack47

Now we got my big red

And now my little red that looks like its giving me the finger!!!!!

So that's about it really people ,I'm gonna start poppin beans probably at the end of next week and start my new upcoming diary

I've mentioned it all ready a few times But my next round will be

Sweet special auto
Dark devil auto
Black jack auto
Ice cool auto

Also I might have a couple extra red poisons and other stuff arriving over the next few days as well (hopefully)

Side by side diary's and a shed load of sweet stuff coming soon (well depending on how quick I get my finger out)

Stay blessed people and thanks for checking in

HereIgrowagain

What is the growth like on the Jack 47 mate? And just out of curiosity do you have any pics with the full 16 pot in full growth? All looking good Big:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Not ATM bro I been in the tent all day tbh just lookin and dribbling

I'd say there's two main phenos in the pack I had one deffo Indy leaning and one tall leggy pheno

Expect a possible x2 stretch but more than likely x3 so yeah give em a wobble as soon as you see pistals bro

Il snap you a pic over the next few days mate honest