What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sure has .. I was always curious to know about using nutes after the use by dates... seems its not a con to make you buy more quicker.. shit really does go off... I never kept any around long enough to find out lol :)

B

bigganjabud

I definitely noticed that fresh nutes make my plants a lot healthier

B

bigganjabud

It's Sunday peoples so you know that means an update

That's my cream caramel

This week's update

There's two red poison pics for you all

Jack47^^^

That's the sweet cheese

So this week I've raised nutes to 1.1ec

Still on the metrop

One of them looks over fed (little rust spots appearing)

But my main pump had a build up of old roots and a little gunk so I've taken it apart and cleaned it and starilised it

Hopefully it'll be sorted now though

Apart from that there really ain't much to add apart from ,the back row of plants is only just finishing the stretch so il hopefully have some whopper buds coming over the next week or two

Oh trichs have started to form so I've added a bit of terpinator

Everything is filling out nicely still a lot of green plants in there so its all good

Thanks for reading

JamieShoes

Veteran
really starting to look decent now eh mate.. whats the smells like? hows the cheese and is the jack still peppery? will be very interested to hear about those red ones too...what day is this now bro?

Big-Narstie

Looking nice man.. Did u take cuts of the purple plant?? Isit ur first go with these? How often does the purple show itself from seed?? I really want a quality purple plant.. Desperately!!

Can't wait til next sun !

B

bigganjabud

Thank-you all for your very kind words

Right @shoes ,I'm not really getting a pepper anymore ,more of an overpowering familiar whiff of skunk ,really lovely smelling though man really ain't complaining man more of a floral citrus skunky sort of jobby!!

@big-narstie ,nah mate there autos bruvva ,no cuts ,no nuts !! Give a few of em a go though bro they really do make you notice something new everyday bro ,plus you got acres of grow space compared to me ,I'd say put 4 under one of your million lights man ,that way you get some early bud half way through a crop (I really can't take credit for this idea though that one was all shoes)and we can keep the no bud blues away for next time innit blaaaad?? As far as I know I've got 4 in there mate ,and only two so far have shown the full purple look ,I cracked 4 so 2/4 gives me a 50/50 look at it man ,
Apparently it's a much as 85% chance though ,so get poppin bro

@the Phoenix ,cheers bro ,I'm glad I'm not letting the side down !!its all about the UK scene right now !!!

Oh dinner was brilliant people Hope your not getting bullied into watching the poxy xfactor ,like some of us!! (I knew the fucked bulb was only good for a mention or two ffs I've over done it ,but at least I'm getting black ops 3 out of the deal)

RudeDog

Veteran
Legend ,its really good to see you rd !

Thanks for popping In mate

How's things ?

Things good mate. Just counting down to start up. Seeds taking their time.

I see autos have come on a long way in three years. I'm in new premises and a nice south south west facing garden. I reckon it'd be worth doing autos in a greenhouse at the end of Feb.

Nice thread.
:dance013:

B

bigganjabud

Things good mate. Just counting down to start up. Seeds taking their time.

I see autos have come on a long way in three years. I'm in new premises and a nice south south west facing garden. I reckon it'd be worth doing autos in a greenhouse at the end of Feb.

Nice thread.
:dance013:

Well I think the promo ends in October(don't quote me on that) ,Im interested to see what in the 2016 catalogue that I havnt got/done yet

B

bigganjabud

That RP is looking sweet man! As is the Sweetcheese! As is the Cream Caramel. Can't really see the jack. New camera!

Yes purpz I know I have been sworn to an agreement on the camera

We have agreed on the idea of ..........

If I want a camera just for the plants then my plants best buy there own camera
So il be grabbing that in a few weeks (probably for the harvest pics)

B

bigganjabud

oh i was on big nastys stilton grow diary a minit ago and he was asking how old my plants were ,so it reminded me to tell you lovely people im on day 49/50 at the moment!!!

sweet smokes not far away im going to take them as far as i can though !!

JamieShoes

Veteran
gonna have to keep an eye on them red ones too bro.. maybe you'll have to use the scope from early on?... I usually figure when to check the resin by the amount of orange like......but they wont look like normal anyway will they?

B

bigganjabud

gonna have to keep an eye on them red ones too bro.. maybe you'll have to use the scope from early on?... I usually figure when to check the resin by the amount of orange like......but they wont look like normal anyway will they?

i allways wondered that so im allways lookin at them to see if the pistals even change colour ?

also what colour should i be looking for on the trichs ? they looked white from they started to form !! they do look and smell amazing tho bro ,smells like berrys and cream!!!

B

bigganjabud

ive got 3 possible phenos deeppurpz il do a couple of plant pics on sunday and show you themn all im also going to do a couple of single plant pics

Latest posts

Latest posts