What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

B

bigganjabud

That's pretty much my plan but I just can't help but fiddle about so you never really know!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm 6 you say? I think I've got 13 in my 1.2 at the moment!!

nabzter

That's pretty much my plan but I just can't help but fiddle about so you never really know!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm 6 you say? I think I've got 13 in my 1.2 at the moment!!

13 wtf !!! Nice organised set you got there
I'm in 4 gallon smart pots.

6 of the ones shown in the pics starts to get a bit much haha

Attachments

• 20151007_184003.jpg
    20151007_184003.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

SwampyTHC

lol bigganjabud isnt playing my friend he runs 16 in 100mm nfts not sure on litre size, check out hisvdiarys some lovely picsvof his setup

B

bigganjabud

Just left the jail lads my boy is in and he's growing a beard to pass the time it's about a foot long!!!!

I started calling him achmed ,he didn't see the funny side lmfao

He's cool said he's only got two and a bit world cups left !!!

Fuck that for a game of tennis!!

Big about to swampy for eyesin up my system Lol swear he's just ordered one!! And I'm on my way home now bruvva so I'm readying up for this LT convo !!!

Lol higag its all learning bro I hope your basket weaving skills are up to scratch lmfao

Oh fwiw my res holds 90ltrs

B

bigganjabud

I have difficulty reaching to the back make no mistake mate its a bit of a struggle but that's why I got the system ! Cram em all in and hope the plants at the back don't go to out of hand mate that's what I say

At least you lot have the freedom of pots and maneuverability to take plants In and out and flush single pots ,but of ease of maintenance I've got my res !

That's why I like systems because to me its like a grown up Lego set ,most of the parts are all compatible so its up to you what you build !!

nabzter

I have difficulty reaching to the back make no mistake mate its a bit of a struggle but that's why I got the system ! Cram em all in and hope the plants at the back don't go to out of hand mate that's what I say

At least you lot have the freedom of pots and maneuverability to take plants In and out and flush single pots ,but of ease of maintenance I've got my res !

That's why I like systems because to me its like a grown up Lego set ,most of the parts are all compatible so its up to you what you build !!

I agree completely and your setup looks great !!

SwampyTHC

i really need to order the nft setup man cant wait to get mine especially with the guidance of our ic hydro gods BGB what you saaayin bruvvaaaa

B

bigganjabud

:woohoo:Actually change that last sentence form your mind "puppy power"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel like I'm walk-in on the moooooooooooooooooon :woohoo::woohoo:

B

bigganjabud

Lol ok slight desaster , i left my house this morning ,went shopping with the mrs after a hospital appointment .
Then get home to find a main cola with silvery orange tint in

so hmmmmm bit pissed off with myself for the school boy error but on the otherhand im grateful that me and my go go gadget grow room attention found and delt with it before it got the neighbours !!!!!!

Its not really even a wet 3 grams of mould but it happens to everyone at some point

Note to self cut the black white so instead of a blanket over the troughs it covers them singularly
Also never turn the fucking fans off ,dont worry about the hummmm from the fan ,thats why you have a big dog!

Oh and i cut my finger cos i used a scalpel to chop that cola so i have now officially put BLOOD sweat and tears into this grow

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Here's a pic of the affected bud ,I'm glad I got to it before ii done any more damage but wow its very thick so lesson learned next time I've got work men due il just keep fans running 24/7 but turned down to minimum

HereIgrowagain

Bud rot BGB? Whats gone wrong there then mate? Why did you reduce your fans? I thought you were all keyed in with a controller mate.

B

bigganjabud

Yeah but this week I've been getting new kitchen and passageway lighting sorted so I've had no power for up to 8 hrs a day its the only thing I can think of tbh

I'm not super pissed off if I'm honest it was just me being over cautious I could have pluged into my neighbour but its not worth all the questions

B

bigganjabud

A moment of silence for big red!!

She's an absolute dream to trim but my forearms are all sticky

This is my chunkyest red poison that's a 75cl bottle next to her for size guide

Really smells like a skunky berry cream sweety !!

She smells amazing lads seriously my senses are tingling

B

bigganjabud

Just took one bro!!

Two secs typing with sticky fingers ain't the one !!

Oh and at higag its the ram one from Hollands

It's actually a great bit of kit but can't work without power !

I really feel stupid for just turning off the fans during my kitchen thing but meh its all here so that i can see and remember not to do it again!!!!!!

Having said that though more pics coming people