What's new

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey all here's the 13 being groomed for the next run rear row is the 4 ML urkel C phenos the next row forward is the 3 ML urkel D phenos. front row is 3 ML straw d B phenos very right side 3 plants in are the 3 Grape Krush

gonna transplant them end of next wk into 1 gal bags then wk later off to flower the other 15 are doing great healthy they get transplanted next wk into soda bottles also :) :woohoo: gonna step up for a round or 2 then back off to where i want to be

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Damn Maj.PotHead you have it going on.You are doing or friend Jaw's very proud i'm sure!!Great score on the new gear they all sound yummy.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Hi Teresa :wave:

thx for the props just tryn to hang with all the other fine growers here you being 1 of them. cant remember if i asked ya or not but whats your average pull from a 2 liter soda bottle i average 14-21 grams dry per norm with 5-10 day veg after transplant into the bottles. the above plants go into 1 gal grow bags i need a average 1 oz per plant this next run.

well all today got off my but and made a cradel for my 150w hps light ive had layn around it hangs approx 1ft above the cfls in the veg erea, now there 355w in the veg erea. soon the cab will be removed from the closet all together i'll frame in the upper closet erea to hang my lighting filter and fans from. there will be total 28 plants in 1 gal bags in approx 18sqft floor space. lighting will be 2 x 400w hps 1 each side of closet kinda and the 150 in the center of the 400's. the 400's will be spaced 3ft apart the 150 in the center should help the 400's coverage :chin: hopefully this will work :)

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Nice major sounds like the new setup will be quite a lot bigger than just for your cab. 52.7 watts per sq/ft should do pretty damn good for you maj, you seem to have your feeding and transplanting times down pat, you plants dont miss a beat and are really gonna love all the new watts your gonna put over em. Great job dude!! Oh yeah and the new additions to your harem are gonna be awsome!!!! Hope everything is going well on your side of town.
-N.Kron

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Dayum Major, you are like a fresh take on the show Home Imrpovement, Grower's Edition of course:biglaugh: Your vegging beauties sure are gonna enjoy the extra light in the veg area!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:jawdrop: HOLY SHIITE!!! Sorry Major, but Im just stoppin by and Im glad I finally did...I guess ur thread was a little intimidating or something...LOL!!! All I can say is WOW!!! :yoinks: You have got some incredible strains goin on, and quite a busy few growrooms as well...very nice grow Major, and Ill be :lurk: from now on. Thanks for the show and keep it up, man! :wave: :wave: Peace

- Z

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello NK :wave: thx for the props i'm hoping to achieve my goal of 1 oz per plant average unsure what my watt per sqft now is in the cab somewhere around the figure you posted. my cabs dem are 20 1/2 inch D x 47 3/4 W x 70 3/8 T with 400w hps inside :). the new additions are great and from sexed females :) the BB Kush arent sexed yet but have showen alternating nodes since being cuts :).

MGJ hey bro :wave:
Home Imrpovement show 1 of my fav's dig tim allen cant forget big al lol, just after the 1 day of the new lighting and the girls in veg look better :yummy:

hey NT :wave:
yea i admit i'm little addicted to mtn dew :woohoo: i used to be a pepper but now i'm a dew head lmao :woohoo: and the bottles are great to use for growing. light dosent penerate the uncovered sides of the bottle i leave the label on cut top off i'll cut 1/2 inch of the label off. the peice left over has many uses :chin: take the lid flip upside down place into the bottle. you'll have a small container to hold dirt or fav medium i like dirt, i'll mark the side of bottle where bottle neck would be submerged then fill with water to that point. a seedling has an auto watering system good for 2-3 days a clone cut and placed into soil same same, or the bottle can be used as a water catch when watering. i used them like this untill i bought a flat of 18 patunias in 3x3x3 inch containers the 3x3x3's are great i have a straw d ML cut been in 1 since 4-27 this is a bonsai in training.

Zeus hello and welcome to the fun and party grab the hooka hose and draw nice fresh hit. thx for the props yes if it wasnt for some of the ppl i know i would be grown bagseed then again ive been knowen to get some good mexi pretendica. i have whats supposed to be some good mexi pretendica beans now, an older friend of mine his friend been growen for yrs and yrs and yrs. all this in his front yd in cali he allows a few select males to breed the girls around them. now ive smoked some before and it wasnt bead esp for being growen in 115+ temps most of the summer lmao, maybe when sir gets set back up i'll see if he wants to run a few prolly 100% sativas.

had busy weekend holiday and all transplanting tomarrow 2 liter into 1 gal bags 3x3x3's into 2 liters rearrange the veg erea again make more room remove the mum's, the wife looses a book shelf for now lol mum's new temp home untill the cab is removed from the closet

Whats up my friend from the south!! I gotta say its sounding like your sittin pretty! Congrats on the Kuskes once again cause thats bomb lol! I thing it sweet you are uppin the set up. Its fun aint it lol I love this hobby!!! I can not wait to see all those lovely ladies fillin in! Grow on bro!!!!!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Scrappy :wave: thx for the props yes the OG Kush cuts where a score but i really think the Lavender was a bigger score. the OG n Lavender cuts are from outta no cali ive smoked lavender 3 times and it was like WoW flowers lol had a nice high also not real over powering.

hey INB :wave: not much up he he just wishn this fricken asain woman would up and leave allready PHEW or my son get tired of her chit and send her backlol. yes soon the whole closet will be flowering i'll run 800-950w in there.

well phase 1 of the transplant is done had enough soil for only 8 yesterday so Sir brough me bag of FFOF and i finished the other 5 this morning. i'll do the other 15 later my backs killing me right now, if this girl wasnt here i would be usen the kitchen counter. my circulation to my legs suck lol when i kneel down transplant 2-3 plants then stand back up i get fricken dizzy thats been going on for while few yrs now :(. anywhooooo on to few pics

the 13 transplanted into 1 gal bags nice and snug

whats left of mother side lol

and the 15 to be transplanted into soda bottles later

in the pic is Brutas my garden gaurd and his gaurd dragon :) and garden mascot :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Maj ...looking good again today !!...i think you also have friends in high places :D shit man you stash is always topnotch....but 2 be honest i'm sick of :kissass:ing you for you awsome work :biglaugh:...i realy want 2 contribute something 2 this thread..i feel the urge somewhat...hehehe...let me see what i can do.....

12847DSCF2945.JPG

it is't much so i enlarged the pic so i would look more :biglaugh:.....the 4 on the left are some memory loss seedlings.... :yummy:
not real grand but it is something :wink:

:wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on Core thx for the props you got it grown on g/l on the memory loss hopefully JA will bless you with the same as i had all girls :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
2 more shack get the chop 1 stretched more and top was bent over 90 degrees

this next pic is that plant on right with bent top

this pic is of plant of left it had problem with few nannas but once PH was brought back under control nannas stopped showen

1st plate ext weight 20 grams dry
2nd plate 12-14 grams dry

of course i'll do a final trim i did get some purple tops in 82 degree temps love this shack. all thats left in the cab is 1 straw d pheno ML 1 shack at 40 days and the 5 other shacks @20 days. the 13 will only last about 5 - 7 days max before they must be flowered :chin: lol

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Just makin the rounds trying to get caught up on the threads :smile:

Everything looks great in here as usual :yes:

MMM...a tasty plate of buds :yummy: and some people just put out cookies for their guests :smile:

Awesome your gettin rid of that cuntie!!! now your freedom can rain congrats bro!!! Cant wait to see that full closet of Kush!!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
InNvBoarder said:
Awesome your gettin rid of that cuntie!!! now your freedom can rain congrats bro!!! Cant wait to see that full closet of Kush!!!
thx alot all yea bro hopefully i had to call in some big guns who know and love my son as much as i do. so now the prayers begin :woohoo:

G

Nice one, MPH. Ain't harvesting fun? Congrats, dude.

Dude, got a problem with an Asian chick, huh? Bad juju man.
Only time I ever really had a problem getting rid of slopes was from '71-'75 but I don't think you can use my method now. Ended up shooting them, but that was Vietnam and somehow it just seemed the thing to do, lmfao. Sorry, not really funny but I had to learn to laugh about it anyway. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

Again, nice grow!

Peace

Last edited:
G

Congrats on the Harvest Major !
Hope you are well and overgrowing your part of this planet :D