What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who has the Original Clone only GREEN CRACK?

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Looking to see who is still running the pure Original Green Crack Clone?
Flowering time 42-52 Days

Attachments

• gcday47.jpg
    gcday47.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 346
  • perfectgcDay50.jpg
    perfectgcDay50.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 353
  • gcmacroDay50 Carrot.jpg
    gcmacroDay50 Carrot.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 336

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
I have grown S1 seeds of it, they never seem to be near the same and full of variation. GC is in itself a very unstable line so when selfing you get a lot of variation, she isn't very dominant in crosses either, it takes a lot of work to make anything stable with her. I have grown her for yrs and know her very intimately, (those are my pics above) but my mother finally died when I was on vacation her auto watering pump failed and she was dry as a bone when I came back. I cried...😭

SGS😭😭

numberguy

I am amazed it was still around when you posted, once a clone gets so old it is hard to keep, good work on keeping it so long. It was never meant to breed with or self just a throw down seed for a fast outdoor crop. And no I dont know where to get another clone.

TreatyReLeaf

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I have the clone only green crack. my buddy bought it from a grower in BC 20 years ago for 5 thousand dollars. I use to have it until I got raided in 2011, so glad I got it back.

I can tell you one thing it is super mold resistant because right before hurricane Fiona hit us it rained for a week straight and then the hurricane came through and dumped even more rain on those dense thick nugs and not a speck of mold. Even after the wind stress and the rain and still no mold. Wish I could the same for the rest of my plants that were outside still when the rain and hurricane hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgd

Morphote

Veteran
Great flavor and high, but not very long lasting. Extremely mold resistant, but not very vigorous. I couldn't get her to herm or seed. Fastest "sativa" I have ever grown/smoked. Hope someone is keeping it alive for breeding purposes (flavor, mold resistance).

M.

DNHappy

Alright looks like I might have some hope. Anyone have the fast flower original green crack, or Cecil b cut? Willing to purchase or trade if interested lmk and if you have pictures would really help.

Latest posts

Latest posts