What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

Never saw twin tomatoes from the same flower
1000012689.jpg
1000012690.jpg
1000012688.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The feeding of fish fertilizer looks like it's doing it's job. If it was my crop I'd be happy.
I am extremely happy. I was thinking that today as a matter of fact, these plants to be proud of …btw It would cost me $30 a day to use that Alaska fish goop product. I will keep it and use it once a week.. other than that, it’s general hydroponics For the daily inns and outs of feeding flora nova and flora bloom is the most concentrated in the industry … thick brown sludge, but it works….
That fish emulsions is some good shit. I keep a bottle around and use it any time I have a plant that doesn't seem satisfied with the way I'm feeding her. The only reason it is not on my regular indoor feed is that I hate the way it smells.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, since I’m talking about fish poop I have to say it’s really true. It attracts critters. I noticed in one of my containers there was some examples of something that went digging around last night in the planter bed…

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I use fishmix too. it is really smelly after watering. but if you grow some stinky skunks.. it doesnt matter anyway khhhhhh

its morning here. Starcrash is still sleeping, I rolled some seedsman, barely dried and I can feel it, I smoked all hash last day, so may I be still high. but I can definitely feel the buzz of seedsman. that shit is not easy to grow! the smell is classic smell everybody knows from skunkhazes or nlhazes, just not so loud... skunk or nl helps with loudness for sure.

anyway it is very nice smoke for sunny morning. dreamy morning.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am extremely happy. I was thinking that today as a matter of fact, these plants to be proud of …btw It would cost me $30 a day to use that Alaska fish goop product. I will keep it and use it once a week.. other than that, it’s general hydroponics For the daily inns and outs of feeding flora nova and flora bloom is the most concentrated in the industry … thick brown sludge, but it works….
The farmer I worked for would put a little bit in a bucket of water and use a little bit at the base of his plants and just keep topping off the water instead of adding more emulsions. I assume the microbe multiplies like in a tea brewer. I am not sure how effective it was compared to full strength. But he was over 80 years old had been on the same land farming organically for his whole life. And everything always looked great. We also spread a lot of composted manure all over that place.