What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
went and watered the other 11 shack and 4 blueberry kush, blueberry kush cuts where from unsexed plants. well done preflower inspection and i'm 98% sure i have 1 blueberry pheno 1 kush pheno females, just waitn for them white hairs. 98% sure i have a male blueberry pheno :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: another wk i'll be 100% sure on him he he. 1 unsexed clone a kush pheno, would be really nice to have the 1 male. :chin: :chin: :chin: what could i do with him i wonder besides hit the BBK's with his pollen 4sure lol. maybe even hit a GK with it for a goal of better tric production on the grape krush cut i have :joint: stoked lol the blueberry phenos are just huge compared to my shacks so is 1 kush pheno not as large as the BB phenos lol. the blueberry kush cuts where taken and placed into the bubbler with in 1 wk after the shacks :woohoo: :woohoo: may have a BBK male

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Your garden is looking more amazing each time I see the pictures. Sorry you still have a lot of drama going on, but it sounds like you'll be all set once you move. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed everything happens on YOUR preferred time schedule!

Hmmm - now ya got me slobbering all over the keyboard - where did I put my towel? :pointlaug

And congrats on the young ones - sounds like you'll have a nice collection of girls and boys to play together! I'm watching - hoping to learn a bit of genetic mixology!

Cya! :wave:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
my good friend MGJ :wave:

yea drama is a part of life sometimes i guess, most of the time i'm lucky enough to steer clear of it. yes hopefully i can have the time i need, i gave my son a suggestion to change the situtation around now it just depends on him :chin:. and his fricken wife isnt helpn matter i'm sure with her they hate me they this me they that me blahhh blahhhh blahhhh lmao. i told my brother her uncle i dont hate her i dont dislike her, i feel sorry for her. i look at her and can see she dosent wish to be in country, but my son is holdn out to see if she will turn around ha yea right long as the money keeps rolling in :(. hell she dont even come out of the room unless to heat water or fix a meal then back to the hut i guess. oh well hopefully he dont trade is house with .27 acerage 1780sqft home across the street from a well knowen golf course for a fricken glorified apartment a townhouse !!!.

heres few better pics of the plants not all bunched up.

the 3 straw d pheno Memory Loss plant B they are currently 24inch tall and 10 days 12/12

heres the 3 urkel pheno Memory Loss plant D these unlike plant C stay much shorter but have the overall structure of the urkel they are 27 inch tall and 10 days 12/12

heres the 3 Grape Krush they are 24inch tall 10 days 12/12

the urkel pheno Memory Loss plant C is in the back ground of 1st 2 pics they are 35inch tall and 13 days 12/12 they have nice bud structure for 13 days flwr. toinght i had to supercrop the plant C ML's i went 6-8inch from the very top gently crushed the inner main stem untill i herd it crunch and bent it over 90 degrees. few days ago i crushed the main inner stem approx 12inch down and let stand upright i'll repeate this few times during flower and they fatten up nicely :joint:.

checked again tonight and the 1 taller kush pheno of the blueberry kush is 100% female seen white hairs, the male and other female still waitn to be 100% sure the shorter kush pheno seems female also :woohoo: i may get a chance to play with some good pollen. i havent smoked any of the BBK yet but i'm sure tis top shelf smoke most kush's are and blueberry well of course it is lol so the cross must be hopefully lol. then i'll have another fine strain for my goodie sack

Last edited:
yo maj its SIRSMOKALOT on INB's account. i cant log out with his name like at your pad. but newayz what up...... are you gonna hook up that light? whats the sit. at the spot... hope all is well but id like to see that thang hummin zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz had a safe flight up here a little bouncy but yeah i like that balls in the throat feeling of dropping.. hahaha.... drive back tomorrow with the ladies things... wish me luck on the tickets this time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rock that thing man.... :yoinks: maj.. cab tours- sun glasses mandatory :yoinks: INB loves the sweet tooth, hawaiin indica, and my soil and dro shack i brought up here. he is :bat: right now...the vodka isn't helping!!! haha holla at you later man. let you know i made it tomorrow
SIR :joint:

G

Looks like you got this FIMming down pretty good... wish me luck as this will be my first attempts, also do you trim down your ladies before flower, do you find that helps your yield? Oh yea another questions lol, you told me you got around 1.5oz from 1 gals so instead of the 4 fimmed plants under the 400 vegged fro 5 weeks what about 9 (or 6?) plants all in 1 gallons fimmed and vegged for 3-4 weeks.... sorry to bombard you with questions but I usually LST this FIM stuff is new to me I don't know what to expect and my main focus is obviously yield with my small light...

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey bro glad ya made up there safe jr washed the stang for ya yesterday, have a safe trip back. oh yea my pc is in parts lol im usen moma bears he he dam slow pos lol. as for the thing here hard to say he talks to his boss today about gettn rid of that stupid 7k arm loan thats killing him and this fn house. if he agrees i told my boy exactly what i have going on plant numbers and all even told him half the next run is in rooting now :). i told him this is gaureented every 75-80 days told him tis a fine running swiss watch right now. if i have to shut down it will be 4-6 months for me to be back at this spot in the grow. just like yesterday we told him we want nothing more then his happiness in life and every1 gives him so much grief about his parents living with him. i told him yesterday that we would give this ammount next month and aug then be gone in sept. but i cant just give up like that im a fighter a surviver and his wife isnt gonna break up this family. we told him this morning that we cant stand being around her because she dosent even achknowladge our existance unless he is around. she stays inher room all day and then says he {as in me} dont like me and wishs me to go home is her excusse now. ever since 2 months before she arrived she has played this they hate me dont like me game. i really wish my son would get tired and see it i knowthis if we move i'll call her aunt and when im done there her ass will be grass and her aunt will be the lawn mower. aunty like me has a cruch on me and has said many time im a good man and person what happened to my brother lmao.

hello kinderfeld welcome to the fun ive been FIM/LST alot of plants over the last 3 yrs i enjoy combining both methods.i see no reason why 6-9 plants wouldnt fit under your 400w n/p ive scrogged 10 2 gal bags under a screen in my cab that has a 400w hps in it. currently i have 18 plants under it 5 in 2 liter soda bottles 13 in 1 gal bags, i have 14 more ready for my other on loan to me 400w hps. that light gets hooked up tonight my closet is gonna rock and roll i'll have 800 - 950 w in hps running 2x400w 1x150w maybe 2x400w for sure lol.

hey scrappy right on buddy will be a waiting and will have some good smoke he he

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
sorry for the mix up scrappy. i meant you but i was reading sleepys shit before i posted that.. hope to meet ya bro be safe. bmaj i got the hood for that 400 now you want to you can pick it up

G

Maj.PotHead said:
hello kinderfeld welcome to the fun ive been FIM/LST alot of plants over the last 3 yrs i enjoy combining both methods.i see no reason why 6-9 plants wouldnt fit under your 400w n/p ive scrogged 10 2 gal bags under a screen in my cab that has a 400w hps in it. currently i have 18 plants under it 5 in 2 liter soda bottles 13 in 1 gal bags, i have 14 more ready for my other on loan to me 400w hps. that light gets hooked up tonight my closet is gonna rock and roll i'll have 800 - 950 w in hps running 2x400w 1x150w maybe 2x400w for sure lol.

hey scrappy right on buddy will be a waiting and will have some good smoke he he

lol so you see training as fun? I guess any time you can spend with the ladies is rewarding :D I am just worried I am going to screw up my space. I will also probably combine both methods and go ahead and do 9 plants in 2 gallon grow bags, thanks for your help. Until then I believe I will watch the master at work :smoke:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey scrappy i just may be in new place by then lol

hey kinderfeld actually i found the every day adjusting of the branchs n/p and was well worth the extra effort. when i begin the training on LST i'll secure the bottom of the plant approx 1.5-2inch off soil and to 1 side of the container, the top i'll pull it down gently untill i feel resistance then back off a tad and secure it to other side of container. after a few days you'll achivev the desired angel for the top, keep adjusting the top down untill it's on the side it's tied to. if in flowering container allow it to grow up from the tied off side of container, in the following pic plant on left stands upright was FIM'd 2 times plant on right was LST trained as i described

heres a better pic it has sticks propn up alot of the branchs lol

and heres the bare main stem at chop

hey Sir cant find the digi cam argh oh yeaaaaa 800w closet is fired up and running perfect, i can almost touch the glass on the hood. where i mounted the new light the closet dosent seem any hotter :woohoo:. thats right folks im air cooling 2 i say again 2 air cooled hoods with my modded stanely blower fan. both lights have been on since 6pm and alls well in MPH's closet lol, now i'll see just how close to 2lb's i can get lmao. thx for the loan on the light bro i'll have pics tomarrow night stoked now :lurk:

busting out some pics from the past huh?? lol those are the plants that inspired me Maj.!!! Congrats on the new addition to the closet. Grow safe!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB :wave: oh yea buddy them some nice older pics lol :headbange for 2 plants with PH problems early in flowering they produced nicely i think was like 5oz between both.

heres few quick pics of the both flowering ereas lol
new erea has 16 plants 14 girls 2 boys he he

heres how i decided to air cool this hood, the hood has 2 vents 1 on the side 1 on the top 1 ontop wasnt put on so i left it off. had a 3x4 inch reducer layn around cut most of the 3inch part off and inserted into the top and siliconed in place. hooked up some 4 inch dryer ducting ran it to a 4 inch Y adaptor was layn around. took the stanely off the cab placed on closet shelf ran Y adaptor Y pointing down ran ducting through hole from stanely hooked up to other side of Y.BAM cooling 2x400w hps now the new erea stays approx what the cab stays :muahaha: thx stanely yall saved my 150$ easy

heres the cab rockn the shack up front are 40days everything else was put in between 6-1 and 6-3 they will be done july 31. not lookn bad for what 18 days flowering lol

when done this is the temp veg erea

if everything gose right and i pull this loan i'll be moved with in 2 wks from this local. i plan to move everything as is with few open box's of fabric softner sheets in the truck lol

G

:headbange Major has another room full of buds!!!! You rock bro!!!!

You must spread some rep around before giving it to major again.

Nice job
GCG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Once again you have an interesting garden sitchyashun! Looks great - ready for stealthy transport :abduct: Happy to hear things are going A-Ok so far.

You really rocked that Stanley! :headbange Very sweet - 2 400s - who'd a thunk it? :biglauggh:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:rasta: thx GCG gotta do something to keep from going insane with the position in life i'm in. lol so roll them dice and see what happens eh

:rasta: hey MGJ :wave: thx for the props bro when i move unsure how stealthy it will be my girls stink :cuss: and thats honestly gonna have me sweatn bullets. i know 1 thing i must move to keep my family and myself safe things are becoming unsafe LEO is in the midst not on me or what i'm doing just part of the situtation here at my eldest sons home. i also know if i cant get this loan this friday i have 2 optains only 1 tear down now and i mean fricken right now or move the whole grow to be finished somewhere else. because of LEO in the midst so im like :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: once i'm moved i'm safe my eldest on the other hand fricken shame i cant help him out of the trouble he is in or could be in. phew bout as far as i'll take that rant lol had to vent

so yall liked the other scrunched up pics heres the cab at watering :headbange
3 Grape Krush 18 days flower

straw d pheno ML same 18 days flower and i must say what a wonderful looking canibis plant perfect in my eyes

the plant D urkel pheno kinda shameful lookn compared to the others few of these tops supercropped same 18 days :nono:

maybe they'll catch up lol
and heres the heavy hittn heavy producing on yield plant C urkel pheno ML 21 days flower

all these tops supercropped i know if they wernt so scrunched up in the cab they would look even nicer but not bad. the urkel phenos did stretch more then i wished them to hence the supercroppn lol now the straw d pheno ML stays right in line with my shacks for height. after the move gonna pop some of the gifted beans from Jaws whirlybird will be one of the packs :headbange

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:yummy: Hopefully those Grape Krush's taste as grapey as the Grape i just finished.
Such a wonderfull flavour and aroma. Everyone likes grape! :yummy:

Keep on truckin bro! :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts