What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

moose/MI

Made up a 3rd cob a minute ago.
A smaller purple satellite. 😉
Rolled this one by hand with a corn husk.
Got her sweating.
1000019593.jpg
1000019594.jpg
1000019595.jpg

haze*ekiel420

Heyhey ☀️

View attachment 19083837
A 24 hours sweat at a near constant 110°f and the early tester went from harsh, cough inducing flowers to now tasting smooth, almost like sweet pickles(bread and butter style). Tastes good but I expect it to get even better once the ferment is finished. Just a small .25 piece kept me medicated and stable for about 2.5 hours.
Thank you for weighting your Dose, that is realy helpfull for me 👌🤗

Have a Nice day 🪬

Green Zenit

My Trophy Wife is the expert on baking but basically any cookie recipe that includes an oil, I think she just figures out how many cookies the recipe calls for and roughly substitutes an equal amount of infused Coconut oil - so depending on the appropriate dosage of your cococanna oil. You can use all cococanna or whatever you need for the number of cookies and add regular oil to get to the proper amount of oil for the recipe.
Hope that helps!!! :wave:
If everything stays on track I should have way more Cobs than I will need so I am going to try to make some Cococobby oil !! :dance013:That should make some great cookies!!!!! :whee:
Thanks so much!!! 🌞💚

ost

I agree cob oil is way to potent to get into I prefer the raw cob.
When I was younger I used to smoke a mix of oil and cob but it was made from Malawi which we bought locally and was like speed, so the oil was the same only stronger ha ha. But hell on my lungs its why I can no longer smoke or vape.
It doesn't take long to get an oversupply of cobs does it? ha ha.
I have the same problem but its too much fun growing and making cobs to stop isn't it?
@Tangwena, that is the truth after i found this thread, i now ,have cobs from every harvest alot of the time more than 50% of the harvest goes to cob! thanks for keeping this moving all this time!

Latest posts

Latest posts