What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
What will it take for Biden to remove Amy Coney Barrett? And is there a process for removing McConnell?

The way she was rushed through it seems there could be some valid argument to toss her.

i feel you, that is a stain that will forever blight our country...

but it’s not easy to get rid of a scotus judge.

i just want normalcy, peace and quiet.

we’ll figure out the rest later

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Actually I'm waiting for the official announcement to go play some celebration music for the neighborhood on the big speaker!

'Boogieman'

Actually I'm waiting for the official announcement to go play some celebration music for the neighborhood on the big speaker!

There you go, put a smile on that face. I feel like we had a pretty good run, 3 Supreme court justices, lower taxes and regulations, 401k is still looking good (that had me worried all night I put a bunch of extra money in that every check). Trump will always be a major influence to the Republican party, I'm satisfied that everything didn't go to hell. In my eyes both sides kinda won.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trumps concession speech is I'm suing. He will never concede. We know who Trump is that will never change. I really don't think anyone won here. Both sucked. Both couldn't have been a worse choice. Like Trump would say it is what it is. Do I like that the drama and blatant corruption will be out of sight sure.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The money bloomblunder spent is really sad.. How many people could he have helped instead of wasting it on a losing presidential run.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
True, it is yet to be decided A second successful run four years after the first, has happened only one time previously. President Grover Cleveland was the one who did so.

There won't be a country worth running for after harris has the reins.

Why are people so happy about a coup, and now a fraudulent election? Don't you realize what is happening?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There won't be a country worth running for after harris has the reins.

Why are people so happy about a coup, and now a fraudulent election? Don't you realize what is happening?

you mean the fraudulent ones over the past 52 years did not get your attention?

T

TakenByTheSky

Trump had a easier path to victory then Biden did. He blew it being the ass he is.

I agree, I think he pushed the rhetoric too far and appeared to be extreme right to counter the extreme left. This was his selling point being anti left mob but didn't do enough to point out bidens bad habits.

The first debate was a disaster too, my biggest issue with DJT is he just doesn't know when to shut up.

I did think he did a good job with the economy and have enjoyed the financial benefits of it.

Biden I fear will kill the economy because he's an idiot. I also wouldn't expect him to be able to get much done aside from executive orders which will be challenged in the conservative supreme court.

The best thing DJT did was place 3 justices and fill the hundreds of court vacancies left by obama.

It ain't over yet, that's why it hasn't been called and there is no winner yet.

'Boogieman'

His stupid ness about Covid19 probably cost him the election ?

Double edge sword, taking away my freedom is the easiest way to lose my vote. It's why I voted against my Republican governor. If Trump bent to the Democrats on that issue the Democrats would have won in a landslide.