What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would be alot richer if I discovered bikes,before collecting Cutlass convertables....and probably a couple of pounds lighter
you would think...but i have 5 bikes and i'm about to buy another one!

seriously,if i had put the amount of money i've spent just at the bike shop into buying this house i would be halfway there!

the worst day on a bike is still better than the best day in a car...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
feliz día de los Muertos. el aniversario de la muerte de mi madre

a little late,but sorry to hear that...

my favorite uncle just passed recently...

american culture is severely lacking in many ways,a day to remember our dead and honor our ancestors as a way to keep intact the story of your family...something we could use

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we all can agree on that.
yeah,cars suck!

i had to ride in one today,they go way too fast,everyone is in such a huge hurry...

so much nicer to live at human speed...you get to see so much more...like the weird number of abandon panties and bras lying in the road...how are they ending up there? wtf was happening right before the decision was made to toss them out?

lots of time to think on a bike...probably too much really...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
were there ever even any white folks in Jerusalem when Jesus was supposedly ministering subrob?
i really doubt Jesus was some white racist ...or hateful...or spiteful...but who knows what you've been led to believe.

well, if Roman soldiers were comprised of any Italians etc, it would depend on whether you classified them as "white".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
In all seriousness, how many times are you going to ask me the same fucking questions over and over?

a question about your "yes, people can have religious beliefs" bit. do you think that one group of religious people have the right to legally force a second group of citizens with different beliefs to live their private lives by the first groups religious rules/beliefs, and use govt power enabled by numerical supremacy to enforce it" ? this should be an easy one, simple yes or no. no quibbling, no equivocation.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,cars suck!

i had to ride in one today,they go way too fast,everyone is in such a huge hurry...

so much nicer to live at human speed...you get to see so much more...like the weird number of abandon panties and bras lying in the road...how are they ending up there? wtf was happening right before the decision was made to toss them out?

lots of time to think on a bike...probably too much really...

You had me at 'Abandoned Panties'....:hotbounce

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wrong again hammerhead..it is not illegal to transport a legal weapon across state lines...dont know where you get this shit from....dont make shit up....not a good look

Its only fair to keep up with your made up crap. Him being a minor prob makes it illegal.. Regardless he will get charged and do time weather you like it or not.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You had me at 'Abandoned Panties'....:hotbounce

while it would be a good punk band name i'm kinda figuring the "why" of it is probably firmly in the "ew" category...

but i guess it still says something better about place than there being used needles and oddly bent spoons all over the place...

audiohi

Veteran
Its only fair to keep up with your made up crap. Him being a minor prob makes it illegal.. Regardless he will get charged and do time weather you like it or not.

Here's a recent update

Rittenhouse held on $2 million bond as supporters try to raise money for his release
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/rittenhouse-held-on-2-million-bond-as-supporters-try-to-raise-money-for-his-release/article_b58a243c-cbc0-5352-b43a-b0d0b4e11a8d.html

You guys still got that kind of cash after the trump campaign sucked you dry?

“Donate $150 or more and receive a free copy of Don’t Lie to Me (and Stop Trying to Steal Our Freedom),” a new book by former District Attorney and #1 New York Times bestselling author Judge Jeanine Pirro,” the website states.

Hempy McNoodle

Liberals are stocking up their cry closets with food, drink, pillows, blankets, and adult diapers. Many are preparing to enter a short period of hibernation.

T

Teddybrae

How do you know this? By what Authority do you write these words? Have you the sixth sense? If so you would know that in the long run your post is useless.
Liberals are stocking up their cry closets with food, drink, pillows, blankets, and adult diapers. Many are preparing to enter a short period of hibernation.

T

Teddybrae

No Man. "Transference". But quite right. Some call it: "Projection". Like, put it outside one's self. See what you want to see. It's always the 'other'.
Cheers from across the Great Water!
classic transfer, very nice. still wrong, but nice try. is hoping you made someone angry all that keeps you going? LOL!!!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years

He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years

He's still the same dishonest liar and plagiarist he was 33 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

a scumbag and a traitor who will watch his son go to prison and then will possibly commit...oh hell he doesn't have the integrity to do the right thing like that.

BELONGS IN P-R-I-S-O-N