What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

oldhaole

Veteran
He's still the same dishonest liar and plagiarist he was 33 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

a scumbag and a traitor who will watch his son go to prison and then will possibly commit...oh hell he doesn't have the integrity to do the right thing like that.

BELONGS IN P-R-I-S-O-N

Your right. For the first time in this thread. I didn't see your you tube video, I'm sure it's bullshit. But your right, tRump belongs in prison. tRump's a scumbag and a traitor who will watch his son Don Jr go to prison, before his dad hops on his last flight into exile.

And tomorrow he takes the first step his journey. One step at a time. Do you have your popcorn?

mowood3479

Veteran
Gonna go vote today. Taking my daughter to vote for her first time.

Wish I had an #AOC2024 hat to wear while we are there.

Just FYI
It’s illegal to wear politically messaged clothing to the polls.
I’d really hate to see ur Biden vote turned away because u had the wrong clothes on.
Love y’all. I’m so stoked we get to vote for comrade Biden and comrade Harris
Power to the party, eh comrade taco !

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I've never seen the polls so packed.

that at least is a good thing, what ever is decided, it should be decided by a large portion of the citizens. mail in ballots also coming in in record numbers. so at least Americans have decided to speak, thats good. nothing worse then low election turn out. now we just hope who ever wins wins by a decent margin so there is no endless bickering about the result in the next months lol.

Absolem

I've never seen the polls so packed.

My buddy in Grand Rapids said the same thing. I asked if people had their masks under or over their nose. He said they were all wearing them correctly which is a good sign for Biden. Trumpers love the low ride mask look. Makes em feel like such rebels.

mowood3479

Veteran
My buddy in Grand Rapids said the same thing. I asked if people had their masks under or over their nose. He said they were all wearing them correctly which is a good sign for Biden. Trumpers love the low ride mask look. Makes em feel like such rebels.

Why bother with the vote counting then, it’s in the bag baby!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Just FYI
It’s illegal to wear politically messaged clothing to the polls.
I’d really hate to see ur Biden vote turned away because u had the wrong clothes on.
Love y’all. I’m so stoked we get to vote for comrade Biden and comrade Harris
Power to the party, eh comrade taco !

Thanks for the advice.

audiohi

Veteran
Liberals are stocking up their cry closets with food, drink, pillows, blankets, and adult diapers. Many are preparing to enter a short period of hibernation.

I guess that trump is walling himself IN, then?

5f1f03f4f34d052aae397ea2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that at least is a good thing, what ever is decided, it should be decided by a large portion of the citizens. mail in ballots also coming in in record numbers. so at least Americans have decided to speak, thats good. nothing worse then low election turn out. now we just hope who ever wins wins by a decent margin so there is no endless bickering about the result in the next months lol.

I wish it worked that way. We do not elect our POTUS using democratic methods. Its a rigged electoral college that benefits 1 party the most.

Latest posts

Latest posts