What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

T

TakenByTheSky

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
You are the typical left wing extremist who believes everyone to the right of you is a fascist. It's clear you support violence towards anyone with different views. You will twist anything to fit your skewed narrative.
how many times do i have to post information on what fascism is? it's not my fault your ego cannot accept the information that you're on the side of fascists lol.

and no i don't think anyone to the right of me is a facsist. i think fascists are fascists.

Jason Stanley, a professor of philosophy at Yale University, offers one perspective on the word. He defines fascism as "a cult of the leader who promises national restoration in the face of humiliation brought on by supposed communists, Marxists and minorities and immigrants who are supposedly posing a threat to the character and the history of a nation."

'Boogieman'

how many times do i have to post information on what fascism is? it's not my fault your ego cannot accept the information that you're on the side of fascists lol.

and no i don't think anyone to the right of me is a facsist. i think fascists are fascists.

Jason Stanley, a professor of philosophy at Yale University, offers one perspective on the word. He defines fascism as "a cult of the leader who promises national restoration in the face of humiliation brought on by supposed communists, Marxists and minorities and immigrants who are supposedly posing a threat to the character and the history of a nation."

You keep quoting lefties like it's supposed to change my mind? You know damn well that is not going to work with me. Trump supporters are not fascists, most people just want a better life economically and career politicians are not getting the job done. Antifa isn't anti fascist to me because they beat people up on the false narrative that they are fighting fascism when really they are beating up normal everyday people.

Cannavore

Veteran
You keep quoting lefties like it's supposed to change my mind?
no i'm quoting scholars who dedicate their lives to understanding this shit and people who lived through fascism lmao.

all i posted was Jason Stanley yale university and you can somehow tell his political affiliation? hahahahahha im trying not to laugh but you're literally using another one from the 14 characteristics of fascism lol muh leftist academia;

Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.

Trump supporters are not fascists,
trump supporters are overwhelmingly non college educated first and foremost. they're dumbasses who don't know basic political science. when you fail to properly educate people, it's pretty easy to mold them into whatever you want.

Cannavore

Veteran
If this is true why is the right so terrified of them?

"8. The enemy is both weak and strong. “[…] the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”

-Umberto Eco (Ur-Fascism)

med4u

Veteran
Sitting in class at an ivy league school is no longer an "education" .....its an indoctrination and the easiest way to mold them into
Whatever you want...

Cannavore

Veteran
Sitting in class at an ivy league school is no longer an "education" .....its an indoctrination and the easiest way to mold them into
Whatever you want...
and how about Umberto Eco who grew up in Mussolini's fascist dictatorship and wrote his paper Ur-Fascism in 1995?

first hand experience doesn't matter either? i know it does because the right loves to cite Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn against communism..

'Boogieman'

no i'm quoting scholars who dedicate their lives to understanding this shit and people who lived through fascism lmao.

all i posted was Jason Stanley yale university and you can somehow tell his political affiliation? hahahahahha im trying not to laugh but you're literally using another one from the 14 characteristics of fascism lol muh leftist academia;

Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.

trump supporters are overwhelmingly non college educated first and foremost. they're dumbasses who don't know basic political science. when you fail to properly educate people, it's pretty easy to mold them into whatever you want.

You are angry bro, I hope you eventually see past your own hate one day.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are literally one soy latte from becoming one of them themselves.

Shhhh. Don't tell them most of us are regular hard working people that just believe everyone deserves a good life. Even the people in that meme.

Yeah that top left pic in the meme is awesome,just a couple of guys (hanging out) with a little girl.Actually looks like one of Joe's bigger rallies,so there's that...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are angry bro, I hope you eventually see past your own hate one day.

it's weird,i'm usually pretty baked when i'm online,i don't understand why people on a pot website get so upset...

i'm all set for election day...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's quite the sophisticated piece of apparatus you have there.

i used to be really excited by getting a harvest in so i would buy a new piece for each run...then i discovered bikes...

i was psyched to find iso at the store because there's like a grand of dirty glassware sitting on the kitchen counter...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used to be really excited by getting a harvest in so i would buy a new piece for each run...then i discovered bikes...

i was psyched to find iso at the store because there's like a grand of dirty glassware sitting on the kitchen counter...

would be alot richer if I discovered bikes,before collecting Cutlass convertables....and probably a couple of pounds lighter

'Boogieman'

The only problem with that bong is that the bowl is in a position where you might accidentally light your head on fire.