What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

h.h.

Veteran
Did someone say “ voting for camel toe “?

picture.php

audiohi

Veteran
My team? Try to keep up lil buddy.
Never voted R in my life.
As I understand these things though, I did help to get our current prez into office; however indirectly.

Taking ones thoughts/ beliefs and turning them into assumptions about others is just false projections.

Attacking others based on these false premises holds absolutely no weight.

Maybe smoke a doob and just ctfo?

By that logic, you also helped get your current governor elected?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump only acts tough, if he was confronted the 1st words he would mutter is I'll sue. He is one paranoid douchebag :D.

audiohi

Veteran
Lol.

May not be your logic, bruh.

But, you understand it.

My team? Try to keep up lil buddy.
Never voted R in my life.
As I understand these things though, I did help to get our current prez into office; however indirectly.

GDRSTVAVBJHZ3OODT5AVA7PHTY.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not my logic bruh.

'They' refer to this as the "Nader effect".
I was part of that too in 2000.

I have always voted my conscience

(Conscience is a cognitive process that elicits emotion and rational associations based on an individual's moral philosophy or value system. Conscience stands in contrast to elicited emotion or thought due to associations based on immediate sensory perceptions and reflexive responses, as in sympathetic central nervous system responses),

come what may.

So folks, tell me again how our votes don't count
here in the good ole US of A.

Public Service Announcement!

FWIW;

There are more choices besides the red or the blue.

True, but they have zero chances of wining with our outdated corrupt political system. Millard Fillmore,(1850-1853) was the last not to be affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican parties.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What previous POTUS was that concerned. Why is our country this fucked up? Theirs only 1 that can be blamed for this.

Latest posts

Latest posts