What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That's scary if that's a real text book. Why is that acceptable ?

Its acceptable to fundamentalist Christians - because the bible says that the earth and all living on it was formed around 6-7000 years ago - which doesn't really gel with most all archeological studies - carbon dating etc - or any real science -

h.h.

Veteran
Not possible according to current Texas school books.

Christian home schooling. The parents don’t actually teach. The parents are given workbooks to educate their kids. Indoctrination into stupidity. The church schools are no different. Then they demand that we pay for it through vouchers.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
why didn't they include drawings from the "Flintstones" showing Fred & Barney riding their dinosaurs & using them as construction equipment? that would have sealed the deal, right? LOL!!!

BudToaster

Veteran
I don't understand what you mean. What does the fact my lungs used to work better have anything to do with compliance? Please explain this.

i don't understand about your lungs - covid-19 damaged??

what i mean is what i have been saying. one size does not fit all. fat people are more susceptible to having a bad covid-19 experience. fat is a major comorbidity. better metabolic flexibility can be achieved in 30 days. 70+% of americans are overweight or obese (40%). there should be non stop messaging from the "them" to stop eating sugar and ultraprocessed food, eat whole food, and to exercise and get healthy. this is not the message being drummed non-stop.

so, simply, since the messaging is not about how to get healthy, what is the agenda. i conclude it has to be compliance. to be forced to get the jab. period.

omicron shutting down schools? what is that about? i used to go to school when i had a cold, back in the day. was i infectious? only if someone penetrated my personal space.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i don't understand about your lungs - covid-19 damaged??

what i mean is what i have been saying. one size does not fit all. fat people are more susceptible to having a bad covid-19 experience. fat is a major comorbidity. better metabolic flexibility can be achieved in 30 days. 70+% of americans are overweight or obese (40%). there should be non stop messaging from the "them" to stop eating sugar and ultraprocessed food, eat whole food, and to exercise and get healthy. this is not the message being drummed non-stop.

so, simply, since the messaging is not about how to get healthy, what is the agenda. i conclude it has to be compliance. to be forced to get the jab. period.

omicron shutting down schools? what is that about? i used to go to school when i had a cold, back in the day. was i infectious? only if someone penetrated my personal space.

I will clear it up. I had strong lungs. I could ride my bike 50 miles without a break. Then I got covid. Now my lungs hurt if I work then to hard.

What is so difficult to understand. If I had been vaccinated at the time chances are I would have no lasting damage.

​​​​​​That has nothing to do with compliance. It is just you spreading harmful misinformation.

I am beginning to consider all this nonsense an act of hate. If you don't like watching out for the health of yourself and others. Fine. But shut the fuck up already. Your not doing any good for anyone.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I've always struggled with the difference between criminal fraud and religion.

there aint much of a difference lots of times. i've always looked at organized religion with the same jaundiced eye that i normally reserve for organized crime myself...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i think that is what some of them are working toward. sow confusion and doubt among the gullible to put pressure on the system. kind of like the russian troll farms & their disinformation sorties.

Russian troll farm would be a cool band name.

Hempy on drums, he never misses a beat. Berries can sing (death metal style because who cares if you understand the words). But how do we decide who plays the other instruments?

Or does they just take turns playing each other's like they do here?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i thought "CoviDeath19" would be a good one, but nobody thinks it's time for it yet. not even Weird Al Yankovic bit on it...too soon. 😏

Three Berries

Aaron Rodgers Bomb: NFL Teams Secretly Using “Horse Dewormer” To Treat COVID Players

lnn-45.png

“They know it works and they know it’s safe, they just don’t want to be canceled for going against the agenda.”

Just the previous month, one of the NFL’s biggest stars, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers tested positive for COVID-19 even though it was widely believed that he got the jab.

Was he lying about the shot, many wondered?

This had to be cleared out.

Appearing on the Pat McAfee SiriusXM Show, Rodger admitted that drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are being adopted by National Football League teams. “I do know, behind the scenes — this is 100% true — there are many teams who are recommending a lot of the same treatments that I got for their players.”

https://thetruedefender.com/aaron-r...-using-horse-dewormer-to-treat-covid-players/

BudToaster

Veteran
I will clear it up. I had strong lungs. I could ride my bike 50 miles without a break. Then I got covid. Now my lungs hurt if I work then to hard.
I am beginning to consider all this nonsense an act of hate. If you don't like watching out for the health of yourself and others. Fine. But shut the fuck up already. Your not doing any good for anyone.

i respect your different opinions ... do you know which variant of covid you had? i also respect your commitment to aerobic exercise. i hope your lungs recover.

i do look out for my health - every day. i try to offer advice about how to be heathy, but damn few people are interesting in changing debilitating lifestyle choices. so be it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i respect your different opinions ... do you know which variant of covid you had? i also respect your commitment to aerobic exercise. i hope your lungs recover.

i do look out for my health - every day. i try to offer advice about how to be heathy, but damn few people are interesting in changing debilitating lifestyle choices. so be it.

Thank you

​​It was last March before they started taking about the Delta variant. I was a miserable 2 weeks like nothing I have ever felt. Spent 10 days only getting out of bed to go to the bathroom or puke.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christian home schooling. The parents don’t actually teach. The parents are given workbooks to educate their kids. Indoctrination into stupidity. The church schools are no different. Then they demand that we pay for it through vouchers.

Future Q followers

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm an old treky, I'm gutted Q has been used for a negative group, they used to be the greatest beings in the multiverse.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What is so difficult to understand. If I had been vaccinated at the time chances are I would have no lasting damage.

​​​​​​That has nothing to do with compliance. It is just you spreading harmful misinformation.

hope you recover,bikes are fun!

IMG_20220106_141808763.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts