What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Three Berries

Polar Omicron.jpg

Absolem

True testament to how effective the vaccine is. None ended up in the ICU.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-outbreak-belgian-research-station-antarctica/story?id=82051133

A research station in Antarctica is battling a COVID-19 outbreak despite being located in one of the most remote corners of the world.
Since mid-December, 11 of the 33 workers at Belgium's Princess Elisabeth Polar Station have tested positive for the virus.

"No one who caught COVID at the station had any severe symptoms," he said. "Everyone recovered quickly. Symptoms experienced by those infected included a sore throat primarily, sometimes a mild fever, slight fatigue and on occasion a headache lasting for one to three days."

Absolem

https://chicago.suntimes.com/coronav...es-coronavirus
Illinois hospital beds are filling up with more COVID-19 patients than at any other point in the pandemic — prompting fears of employee burnout amid staffing shortages.

As of Sunday night, there were 6,294 people hospitalized with COVID-19 across the state, topping the previous record of 6,175 set on Nov. 20, 2020 months before a vaccine was widely accessible.

Kingston said internal data shows that 92% of inpatients are either unvaccinated, have only received one dose or are due for a booster. Most patients who are fully vaccinated were hospitalized because they were immunocompromised.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-outbreak-belgian-research-station-antarctica/story?id=82051133

A research station in Antarctica is battling a COVID-19 outbreak despite being located in one of the most remote corners of the world.
Since mid-December, 11 of the 33 workers at Belgium's Princess Elisabeth Polar Station have tested positive for the virus.

"No one who caught COVID at the station had any severe symptoms," he said. "Everyone recovered quickly. Symptoms experienced by those infected included a sore throat primarily, sometimes a mild fever, slight fatigue and on occasion a headache lasting for one to three days."

weird,it's almost like pulling random bits of an article out without any context you can make bullshit telegram post with it,,,and then idiots will chug that shit up like cheap beer

Three Berries

Well it is the Omicron variant right?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

What they had was Omnicron, which is a lot milder than the previous Delta variant.Actually its good it is summer now over there, more vitamin D make the symptoms a less worse too.

h.h.

Veteran
What they had was Omnicron, which is a lot milder than the previous Delta variant.Actually its good it is summer now over there, more vitamin D make the symptoms a less worse too.

They probably did, but you don’t know that. Besides the vax still has effect against omicron and it is the reason delta has subsided. The article was posted as a shock factor that folks are still getting sick. It failed.
what’s your point? Trying to prove yourself right when you’re not? Your argument is flawed and silly. It would be deadly if anybody took you seriously.

'Boogieman'

Hopefully the Supreme Court sides with our absolute right to freedom, they hear arguments concerning the vaccine mandate today. :smoker:

h.h.

Veteran
Hopefully the Supreme Court sides with our absolute right to freedom, they hear arguments concerning the vaccine mandate today. :smoker:

Absolute right to freedom means I can shit anywhere I want. I can wave my wang dang doodle in the sunshine while doing it. Or do you mean just the latest populist fad?

mexcurandero420

Veteran
They probably did, but you don’t know that. Besides the vax still has effect against omicron and it is the reason delta has subsided. The article was posted as a shock factor that folks are still getting sick. It failed.
what’s your point? Trying to prove yourself right when you’re not? Your argument is flawed and silly. It would be deadly if anybody took you seriously.

Having enough vitamin D in your body keeps the symptoms very mild, that counts for flu, but also for covid.Thats not an argument, but just reality.There is research documents from it.So does the extra jab still has effect against Omnicron?

Screenshot_20211210-145856_2.png

h.h.

Veteran
Having enough vitamin D in your body keeps the symptoms very mild, that counts for flu, but also for covid.Thats not an argument, but just reality.There is research documents from it.So does the extra jab still has effect against Omnicron?

I forget. You’re the expert. Why the fuck am I listening to trained medical personal when I can read your bullshit. Educate yourself before you speak .

mexcurandero420

Veteran
I forget. You’re the expert. Why the fuck am I listening to trained medical personal when I can read your bullshit. Educate yourself before you speak .

Trained medical personal in what? Infectious diseases, immunologie, vaccinology?

'Boogieman'

Ok - best to mention which country you are talking about... What does your absolute right to freedom mean? You don't really think you are free to do as you please do you?

Yes, I believe the constitution gives me the right to do as I please. I also believe many of my rights have been eroded over a long period, especially my gun rights which I hope will get sorted in due time.

Latest posts

Latest posts