What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well I wasn't there to see it, but apparently there were these things that look like rocks but actually produce O2 as a byproduct. They still exist. Do a Google search for earliest oxygen producers. They don't look like plants at all. I saw a documentary about them once, probably a BBC thing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I wasn't there to see it, but apparently there were these things that look like rocks but actually produce O2 as a byproduct. They still exist. Do a Google search for earliest oxygen producers. They don't look like plants at all. I saw a documentary about them once, probably a BBC thing.

stromatolites (sp?)...reef forming blue-green algae

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23045.jpg

moose eater

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kelly-e...Utv_1YX0FxDcyg

Another anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, Republican, talking head, ladder-climber, ignorant of science, but leading the charge against whatever paranoia she experienced re. medical tyranny, or whatever, is no longer robbing the planet of 02, or sending excess trash to the landfill.

Relatively young and healthy, in her mid-40's, and not obese by appearances, yet there she be; deader than a rock... Darwin.

She's no where near the first of her kind, or even the hundred thousandth, she's just another poster child for paying attention in science and lab classe, and avoiding circumstances and people who thrive on schemes they've concocted born of paranoia and faulty logic. She simply had enough media profile for us to read about her goofy ass in the paper, beyond the details they'd have included for the average blue-collar laborer.

Ignorance and thought disorders can both be lethal. She's proof of that.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be willing to help this young lady in her noble fight against Covid.

:chin: i wonder if she was chugging demon sperm if that would both give her covid and fight it at the same time...sorta the circle jerk of life type deal

hard to read,but i love the part where she doesn't want to use egg whites on her skin because she's a vegan but apparently boy broth isn't an animal product somehow

Chi13

ICMag Donor
:chin: i wonder if she was chugging demon sperm if that would both give her covid and fight it at the same time...sorta the circle jerk of life type deal

hard to read,but i love the part where she doesn't want to use egg whites on her skin because she's a vegan but apparently boy broth isn't an animal product somehow
I didn't actually read the article, just the headline. It's a Speakers Corner tradition. But yes, now that I read it, quite disturbing.

I've been drinking strong black coffee throughout the pandemic and have not caught Covid.

BudToaster

Veteran
i guess i am just a slow learner, but after 2 years it is pretty obvious to me the covid-19 pandemic has never been about health, but about compliance. how utterly evil. and unamerican, too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't actually read the article, just the headline. It's a Speakers Corner tradition. But yes, now that I read it, quite disturbing.

I've been drinking strong black coffee throughout the pandemic and have not caught Covid.

nope,it's mesilla valley green chile,fire roasted,hot that cures covid, i read about it at wildlyanecdotalevidence/med/truestuff.com

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
stromatolites (sp?)...reef forming blue-green algae

I think you're thinking of cyanobacteria, in which case you're probably right. I can't find what I was looking for but it's along the lines of elephants foot, although the docu I saw showed it in the shallow water of a beach, so not elephants foot, but along the same lines as. Either way, Google disagrees with that docu so you're prob right.

Ah yes that's the one, stromatolites, I just looked it up, I was guessing bacteria wouldn't form big clumps like that.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i guess i am just a slow learner, but after 2 years it is pretty obvious to me the covid-19 pandemic has never been about health, but about compliance. how utterly evil. and unamerican, too.

I don't understand what you mean. What does the fact my lungs used to work better have anything to do with compliance? Please explain this.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you're thinking of cyanobacteria, in which case you're probably right. I can't find what I was looking for but it's along the lines of elephants foot, although the docu I saw showed it in the shallow water of a beach, so not elephants foot, but along the same lines as. Either way, Google disagrees with that docu so you're prob right.

Ah yes that's the one, stromatolites, I just looked it up, I was guessing bacteria wouldn't form big clumps like that.

been around for billions of years

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
TV remote must have been on the other side of the room, can't think why else I would have been watching it. Many years ago, why I'm so hazy on it, good recall unc.