What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Will it be better tomorrow?
Sadly I doubt it will get better until we get some rain or snow and we don't have any of that in the extended forecast...........about the only downside of living out here but it's only for a couple months of spring,summer,fall.
šŸ˜•

Goldhedge

FB_IMG_1728231157343.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Thank you! It took me three tries to get it right and there are brothers and sisters on this thread with more time with the same soulmate.

The important thing is you got it right. If you do something three times and fail twice but succeed once, you're still successful.

I believe they will all tell you that it wasn't easy or blissful every step of the way, but they were able to talk their way through the BS and power through the hard times.

Well it's usually the case in life that the things really worth having don't come easy. They can, there's still the element of luck but far more often to get what we want takes hard work and effort.

For me the secret was to marry my best friend, because I treat friends kindlier and with more consideration than just lovers and she responded in kind.
Yes, over the years I too have discovered that the best, longest, relationships are built on the foundations of a solid friendship.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Mrs Y.D. And I will celebrate 12 years next month. I just asked so Iā€™m right. She stayed around through almost three years of prison. Sheā€™s mean as a snake bout to shed its skin. But sheā€™s loyal as can be. Can cook well and loves her family. Mine ainā€™t the highs school cheerleader, turns out you donā€™t have to go for just looks. Hell im no Ken doll myself. šŸ˜‚
Well that's good for you then, I hear those Ken dolls don't pack anything below the waist line. :biggrin: