What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Yeah, but it’s not from the jabs. That’s a stupid distortion of reality. Interjection of non facts from your mind. Are you that lost in this world that you can’t comprehend a simple article?

Sure it's not from the jabs, its from the damn mutations which caused it.Nothing happend last year, it was just the WuFlu.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I would refuse any Vaccine, fuck the Polio Vaccine, fuck the Small Pox Vaccine, fuck me if I get COVID and give it to everyone else. There is no COVID it is just made up by the Dems, so they can implant GPS chips in us all with the Vaccines, we all know its true, there never was any Polio, or Smallpox, or Rabies, it is all just made up by Biden, we know the real truth, I read it on FB. All the people in hospitals are just faking COVID so they can get some attention, I bet they are all Democrats on welfare. Omicron is fake, does not exist, never did. The only people here that say No COVID, No Vaccines are real, everyone else is just a fake BOT, that is the truth.......

-Not A Bot SamS

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ha-Ha-Ha Sam - nice witicism - gave me a good chuckle - nice to see you around the place -

Oh - and a very happy new year -

*not-a-bot Gypsy

h.h.

Veteran
And what is wrong with people voicing the GOP talking points? And I do not identify as GOP, too many corrupt RINOs in my state; Kinzinger is my US House Rep.. I am conservative though as are 90% of the population in downstate Illinois. They haven't elected any Dems in my county for 20 years or so. Most GOP do not call themselves GOP though when campaigning.

Illinois was where a lot of those pipeline jobs would have occurred as there was to be a terminal and pipeline in southern part of the state to the NW corner. The southern part of the state really needs jobs. Illinois is a Democrat Nirvana right basically politically controlled by one county out of 102.

I forgot. We owe you a job.
Folks move to the cities because that is where the jobs are. It does create a huge voting block. The benefits go to the cities. That’s good. It concentrates the population. Lessons urban sprawl. Keeps them out of my backyard. You give some, you take some. Life is good that way. We all get what we really want and most of us get what we really need. Each one of them folks have the same individual rights as us “deprived” country folks.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would refuse any Vaccine, fuck the Polio Vaccine, fuck the Small Pox Vaccine, fuck me if I get COVID and give it to everyone else. There is no COVID it is just made up by the Dems, so they can implant GPS chips in us all with the Vaccines, we all know its true, there never was any Polio, or Smallpox, or Rabies, it is all just made up by Biden, we know the real truth, I read it on FB. All the people in hospitals are just faking COVID so they can get some attention, I bet they are all Democrats on welfare. Omicron is fake, does not exist, never did. The only people here that say No COVID, No Vaccines are real, everyone else is just a fake BOT, that is the truth.......

-Not A Bot SamS

In case others have an issue understanding this.. It's called Sarcasm...

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

-Not A Bot SamS

Well why didn't you say it was on FB. I never went there nor will I ever. No wonder I am misinformed LOL

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

-Not A Bot SamS

Still kicking I see. Have you told the authorities about your 24 hour miracle cure for the OG version of WuFlu that you had? That was the real killer strain. Now the virus has been watered down to the point of omnicron nose sniffles.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Did you research your article or even read it?

Even read it in two languages lol, but what the ceo is telling, is also happening in other countries.Last year we should have had a spike, when it all started, not this year with the great miracle jabs.Besides Omnicron which finds it's origin in a HIV patiënt according to CBS, we now also have a brand new variant from Cameroon with 46 mutations, discovered in South of France.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Our atmosphere is not finite, it is always in flux. You don't understand the carbon cycle. We are all carbon based and ultimately rely on Carbon Dioxide to live. All organic life on earth relies on CO2. The higher the CO2 the faster the plant growth, the more food, the more O2. How do you think the coal built up over the millennia? Or why were the dinosaurs so big? They had to have food and it had to grow naturally.

CO2 is the molecule of life.
Please, get in a rocket and go up 100 miles and take off your breathing equipment. You will get my point pretty quickly.

You were saying earlier that there have been no climate changes in your part of the world, corn country. Now you are saying that increased CO2 is a good thing. Which is it? If there are no human induced climate changes, how come CO2 has increased?

You are right about increased CO2 meaning increased plant growth, however there are other major factors at work. Obviously at very high levels of CO2, we die so I'm not sure it's completely a good thing. Weather systems changing, ecosystems collapsing, increased droughts, floods, cyclones, ocean temps and currents increasing, ice receding. Endless disruption in a relatively short space of time. Mass extinctions, loss of rainforest where many medicines are discovered. The list is almost endless.

Thanks for your science lecture.

h.h.

Veteran
Even read it in two languages lol, but what the ceo is telling, is also happening in other countries.Last year we should have had a spike, when it all started, not this year with the great miracle jabs.Besides Omnicron which finds it's origin in a HIV patiënt according to CBS, we now also have a brand new variant from Cameroon with 46 mutations, discovered in South of France.

They’re talking about some folks having residual antibodies from having been infected.
There was speculation about mutation in subjects with compromised immune systems. Untreated HIV especially. Don’t know what CBS said. They’re probably not an authority.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
French scientists have identified a new COVID-19 variant with 46 mutations — more than even the highly infectious omicron variant.

So far, 12 people in southeastern France are known to have been infected by the variant, named ihu or variant B.1.640.2.

The first case was linked to a person with a travel history to Cameroon, researchers said in a paper published on medRxiv. The person was fully vaccinated.

In their analysis, the authors found “46 mutations” which had not been spotted in other countries, nor labeled a variant under investigation by the World Health Organization.

The authors of the paper said “subsequent detection ... of three mutations in the spike gene to screen for variants ... did not correspond to the pattern of the delta variant involved in almost all SARS-CoV-2 infections at that time.”

h.h.

Veteran
French scientists have identified a new COVID-19 variant with 46 mutations — more than even the highly infectious omicron variant.

So far, 12 people in southeastern France are known to have been infected by the variant, named ihu or variant B.1.640.2.

The first case was linked to a person with a travel history to Cameroon, researchers said in a paper published on medRxiv. The person was fully vaccinated.

In their analysis, the authors found “46 mutations” which had not been spotted in other countries, nor labeled a variant under investigation by the World Health Organization.

The authors of the paper said “subsequent detection ... of three mutations in the spike gene to screen for variants ... did not correspond to the pattern of the delta variant involved in almost all SARS-CoV-2 infections at that time.”

Travel history. It’s always from traveling. Picking it up from some under vaccinated countries where it has a chance to mutate and grow stronger. We use this trivia to undermine our own efforts.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
They’re talking about some folks having residual antibodies from having been infected.
There was speculation about mutation in subjects with compromised immune systems. Untreated HIV especially. Don’t know what CBS said. They’re probably not an authority.

Untreated HIV is quite common in Africa unfortunately.That is also the reason you get new mutations over there.Weak immune systems give the chance to develop new virus variants.

Three Berries

Please, get in a rocket and go up 100 miles and take off your breathing equipment. You will get my point pretty quickly.

You were saying earlier that there have been no climate changes in your part of the world, corn country. Now you are saying that increased CO2 is a good thing. Which is it? If there are no human induced climate changes, how come CO2 has increased?

You are right about increased CO2 meaning increased plant growth, however there are other major factors at work. Obviously at very high levels of CO2, we die so I'm not sure it's completely a good thing. Weather systems changing, ecosystems collapsing, increased droughts, floods, cyclones, ocean temps and currents increasing, ice receding. Endless disruption in a relatively short space of time. Mass extinctions, loss of rainforest where many medicines are discovered. The list is almost endless.

Thanks for your science lecture.

CO2 here is from 350-600 depending on the time of day and season. I've had a meter for about 10 years. That is not climate change. We have always had droughts, we have always had floods, we get normal weather. You would have to have CO2 levels at above 3000ppm for a healthy person to have issues with high CO2. OSHA limit for 8hrs weight average is over 5Kppm with a 30k peak.

https://www.osha.gov/chemicaldata/183

If Climate Change is so worrisome why does the government and private industry do weather modification? Why have Kerry, Obama, an Pelosi all bought beachfront property in the last few years if they are worried about rising ocean levels?

h.h.

Veteran
CO2 here is from 350-600 depending on the time of day and season. I've had a meter for about 10 years. That is not climate change. We have always had droughts, we have always had floods, we get normal weather. You would have to have CO2 levels at above 3000ppm for a healthy person to have issues with high CO2. OSHA limit for 8hrs weight average is over 5Kppm with a 30k peak.

https://www.osha.gov/chemicaldata/183

If Climate Change is so worrisome why does the government and private industry do weather modification? Why have Kerry, Obama, an Pelosi all bought beachfront property in the last few years if they are worried about rising ocean levels?

Because they can afford it.