• No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Saying that I am talking out of both sides of my mouth is calling me a lier.
End of story. There is no question

Not really...

He was pointing out your false confusion and backing it up with evidence that you understood what was being said.

Either you did or didn't understand... it couldn't have been both.

I could see how that could be construed as lying.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
A
A vaccine thread in a Speakers Corner supposedly offering free speech for political discussion. Instead censorship based off of political affiliation

What on Earth are you talking about, censorship?

You realize that vaccines are not political, right?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you click on the three little dots you will find that you can edit... but nobody can like posts in the Speaker's Corner anymore.

You must have ruined it for everybody ;)

audiohi

Veteran
A
A vaccine thread in a Speakers Corner supposedly offering free speech for political discussion. Instead censorship based off of political affiliation

welcome to the world

free-speech-man-v0-rl8vs7b47pnd1.jpeg

BudToaster

Veteran
to get back on track ... a re-X

CANADIAN HOCKEY PLAYER DEAD Zachary Bourassa, 21 year old goalkeeper, died suddenly in a Tournament in Trois-Rivières, QC on Sep.7, 2024 He had a cardiac arrest at start of the game! He was forced to get COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines at age 18.
@ABDanielleSmith
#DiedSuddenly #ableg

(me) an intramuscular injection of any combination of substances with the intent of augmenting the immune system is dumb ... all risk/no benefit.

shiva82

CANADIAN HOCKEY PLAYER DEAD Zachary Bourassa, 21 year old goalkeeper, died suddenly in a Tournament in Trois-Rivières, QC on Sep.7, 2024 He had a cardiac arrest at start of the game! He was forced to get COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines at age 18.
@ABDanielleSmith
#DiedSuddenly #ableg

(me) an intramuscular injection of any combination of substances with the intent of augmenting the immune system is dumb ... all risk/no benefit.
we need to verify this information with dr. mustard phd first . without the jab maybe he would of died sooner , or he possibly did not get boosted .

shiva82

@ABDanielleSmith
#DiedSuddenly #ableg

we need to verify this information with dr. mustard phd first . without the jab maybe he would of died sooner , or he possibly did not get boosted .

shithawk420

Veteran
hell no.but before i could go to prison i had to get tested and have that 6 inch cue tip up my nose. that wasnt fun but at least it was quick

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That's just as bad.

There's self-assembling nanobots on the swab that mine adrenochrome for the reptilian horde to use against the terraformers.

You are fucked.

PS Medical professionals use swabs... that's all you need to know to understand how bad swabs are.

shithawk420

Veteran
no need to have an attitude about it. its my choice simple as that and theres nothing anyone can do about it

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Warning you of the completely real dangers is not an attitude.

You should probably not use words like "choice" in this thread.