• I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They're not going to forget.

No mistake.

Surrender the nanobot technology or reap the whirlwind.

1726021792194.png

BudToaster

Veteran
grasping at straws???

Abstract​

Various metabolites identified with therapeutic mushrooms have been found from different sources and are known to have antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer properties. Over thousands soil growth-based mushroom metabolites have been discovered, and utilized worldwide to combat malignancy. In this study, psilocybin-mushroom that contains the psychedelic compounds such as psilacetin, psilocin, and psilocybine were screened and found to be inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 Mprotease. It has been found that psilacetin, psilocin, and psilocybine bind to Mprotease with −6.0, −5.4, and −5.8 kcal/mol, respectively. Additionally, the psilacetin was found to inhibit human interleukin-6 receptors to reduce cytokine storm. The binding of psilacetin to Mprotease of SARS-CoV-2 and human interleukin-6 receptors changes the structural dynamics and Gibbs free energy patterns of proteins. These results suggested that psilocybin-mushroom could be utilized as viable potential chemotherapeutic agents for SARS-CoV-2.
Keywords: psilocybin, SARS-CoV-2, Mprotease, COVID-19, metabolite, mushroom

BudToaster

Veteran
Ever eaten any psilocybin mushrooms?

The study reads like science happening, and "further studies" are indicated. Some interesting sites those shroomies go to.
i microdose when i exercise, so 2 days on, one day off on my normal schedule, but i vary that based on other events and how i feel. it seems to elevate my mood a bit. which is hard to detect because of my general feeling of well being.

metabolic health is important. i have been focused on mitochondria health for at least 20 years. it has only been the last 6 years i finally nailed down proper nutrition practices when i turned 70. i was relying on aerobics exclusively - certainly vital but nutrition is key, too.

my dermatologist used to say "low carb" but it took me several years to actually hear him and try it. it changed my life. it is much more nuanced than just "low carb" but that was the start. YouTube filled in the gaps of knowledge.

covid is a nothing burger for a healthy person. far less damaging than a jab that goes deep into the body and can't be turned off.

Latest posts

Latest posts