Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Im not sure that we understand each other. Who would I give a vaccine to ?
you up your odds of catching/transmitting a disease when you are not vaccinated. the viral load will be much larger than if you got the vax. unless you are an MD, (which i greatly doubt) you shouldn't be giving anyone a shot. duh...

right

Do you think that I'm going around injecting people? In the case of this vaccine it doesn't stop transmission. My doctor is more credible than cnn.
Now if it stopped me from getting you or anyone else from getting sick ,then it would be your business

right

see below.

see above. talking out of both sides of your mouth again, i see. Donald...is that YOU??? :ROFLMAO: no wonder the mods are giving you a ration of shit...if, indeed they really are. :cool:
Armedoldhippy . I'm not talking about giving shots or vaccines to anyone in either post you referenced. I'm not a doctor and I don't administer vaccines . I'm at a total loss. Did someone here say that I was vaccinating people. Are you joking?Maybe you are mixing up my posts with others.
As for the mods I am not able to edit at all , or like in the speakers corner.

right

see below.

see above. talking out of both sides of your mouth again, i see. Donald...is that YOU??? :ROFLMAO: no wonder the mods are giving you a ration of shit...if, indeed they really are. :cool:
Well I have reread my posts . I have not talked about vaccinating other people out of either side of my mouth. You have mixed my posts up with someone else, or something.

ANYONE reading this please go ahead and check it out.
You are thoroughly mistaken and coming out of left field. Reread and post up where I said anything even remotely like your weird accusation.

BudToaster

Veteran
i thought AOH was saying you MUST get transfected (he falsely calls it "vaccination") to protect him. which i guess means he is severely immune compromised. but which won't protect him or anyone else, nor you, yourself, as your doctor says.

thoughts and prayers, AOH