What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Old Piney

Firstly!
Sorry for not responding to all the amazing posts and pictures above. Still in recovery here, while keeping up with the work.
That being said I am truly thrilled at all the beautiful garden post from everyone! As for the pink pistils not all will and it is a bit light dependent and maybe nutes? But fingers crossed!
Looking forward to many more updates on here.
Myself getting prepped for a valve job on Tues, so not quite sure when I will be responding, but again looking forward to many more of all your posts and garden updates.
HAPPY GARDENING EVERYONE!!!
Prayers out for a speedy recovery, keep us posted when you can

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Here's my MG.. Poor girl was a busted up clone. Instead of the compost heap I am taking her to flower. Glad I did. She's gonna be a bad mamma jamma :)

20240722_084149.jpg

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Firstly!
Sorry for not responding to all the amazing posts and pictures above. Still in recovery here, while keeping up with the work.
That being said I am truly thrilled at all the beautiful garden post from everyone! As for the pink pistils not all will and it is a bit light dependent and maybe nutes? But fingers crossed!
Myself getting prepped for a valve job on Tues, so not quite sure when I will be responding, but again looking forward to many more of all your posts and garden updates.

Good luck with the heartwork. Instead of open heart I got away with 2 stents and some angioplasty... my aortic valve was downgraded from moderate/severe to just moderate.. if they're running a catheter on you you should be home the next day at the latest... you're going to feel so much better!

ilovegrowing

Update on the gmg f2 check outs

I changed the light a week ago from cob leds to a performance bar of pro emit. Its the same power but much more efficient. Its really a lot brighter.

For sure its a change of spectrum and i think maybe because of that the kushy type gmg f2 is starting to purple, even with hot temperatures. But maybe she would purple anyways.
Smells still strong 💪 kushy and grapy/berry sweet
D381D2D9-2DF8-4B17-9009-3731B3D5273F.jpeg

AB8A3068-DA05-4121-B84B-003545250C58.jpeg

Next one is a cross of (panamaxbangi haze) x gmg
Well branched good stretch, good resin, lemon. Same age like the above but takes more time. Curious about the effect and taste of that. And the other one too :)
2CF8337F-6584-4C4F-B528-AE485BA3119B.jpeg

And this is a younger gmg f2 lanky purplestem
9103760D-3EC2-44C6-867B-1962956CBF3D.jpeg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Firstly!

I hope the valve job went well VermontMan.

Please do pop in when you get a moment and let us know how you're doing.

sticky.colors

Hello,
Hope you are all fine.
1000004507.jpg
1000004508.jpg

Here are some young Purple Satellites already showing colors. Will be taking cuts soon to check their sex. Unfortunately they started their life being very hungry. Clearly visible they wanna eat nitrogen. Its already fixed but being organic fertilizer, they still need some time to recover.
Gonna send them to flower in September.

Have a good one

vermontman

Hello,
Hope you are all fine.
View attachment 19039823 View attachment 19039824

Here are some young Purple Satellites already showing colors. Will be taking cuts soon to check their sex. Unfortunately they started their life being very hungry. Clearly visible they wanna eat nitrogen. Its already fixed but being organic fertilizer, they still need some time to recover.
Gonna send them to flower in September.

Have a good one
All you guys above are absolutely KILLING IT!!!
But a Ten ft Grape?! DAmmmnnn! Please everyone just keep us all updated! Getting a bit back in the groove here, and seeing all your successes is rushing me to a speedy recovery.
Happy gardening everyone!!!!
And again thank you all so much for sharing!

Latest posts

Latest posts