What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

moose/MI

Here's an updated picture of my Mountain Gold selections for seed reproduction.
3 plants - 2 purple phenos and 1 green in a 20gal container.

I've been twisting on her hard to try and help keep the height down in my residential garden.
All the secondaries are stretching.

Attachments

• 20240715_191743.jpg
    20240715_191743.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20240716_004103_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716_004103_Photos.jpg
    703 KB · Views: 57

moose/MI

Updated picture of my Fem Purple Satellite and Green Mountain Grape 🍇

Back on the 7th I was trying to decide whether to top the ends of the secondaries. I decided to leave them both alone where they were at.

Attachments

• 20240715_134528.jpg
    20240715_134528.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 64
  • 20240715_113259~2.jpg
    20240715_113259~2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 66
  • 20240715_114030~2.jpg
    20240715_114030~2.jpg
    861.5 KB · Views: 66

vermontman

I think they look nice bushy and unobtrusive like this. Residential garden compatible 👍🏼
With plenty terrific bud sites, on your girl!
Though the Mountain Gold is the most stretchy lady of my strains.
Thank you again for sharing!

Last edited:

vermontman

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I only had one female plant flowering last year, so this strain is still fairly new to me but yeah, the last one got a tad sweeter in the end... The last one had been flowering for full 14 weeks, these two now look not so super thai lean buds like the one before so maybe a shorter flowering period. It's good since i'm doing a F2 with the 4 boys and girls. :) Then maybe more shorter and maybe purple flowering phenos too in the F2 outcome.

ilovegrowing

Of these two GMGs the one on the right has been flowering for weeks. It’s maxed out just over 9 feet. It’s sister is over ten feet.

View attachment 19035596

They all smell of lime when you rub the stem. The flowers however are giving that white grape juice smell which is just delightful.
Wow, thats pretty early. Did you think about making seeds with her? Serious plants! Pretty nice, i‘m jealous and happy for you :)

What latitude are you if i may ask?

ilovegrowing

I’m at 42 degrees. I was hoping for a male to make some seeds but all three beans I popped came female. Here’s a shot of the other sister, tallest of the bunch, no flowers on her yet.

View attachment 19035623
Maybe someone can send you some pollen..
..911 pollen donor wanted! :) i ve got a male f1 male, if i can make some fresh pollen i will let you know. But i have to take a cutting first. Are you in europe or america? Im in europe.
Sunny 😎 greetings from here

vermontman

My two purple satellite fem plants progressing well they are about 7’ now .One is starting to flower now for the last week .No pink hairs yet @vermontman View attachment 19036170 View attachment 19036169
Firstly!
Sorry for not responding to all the amazing posts and pictures above. Still in recovery here, while keeping up with the work.
That being said I am truly thrilled at all the beautiful garden post from everyone! As for the pink pistils not all will and it is a bit light dependent and maybe nutes? But fingers crossed!
Looking forward to many more updates on here.
Myself getting prepped for a valve job on Tues, so not quite sure when I will be responding, but again looking forward to many more of all your posts and garden updates.
HAPPY GARDENING EVERYONE!!!

ilovegrowing

Firstly!
Sorry for not responding to all the amazing posts and pictures above. Still in recovery here, while keeping up with the work.
That being said I am truly thrilled at all the beautiful garden post from everyone! As for the pink pistils not all will and it is a bit light dependent and maybe nutes? But fingers crossed!
Looking forward to many more updates on here.
Myself getting prepped for a valve job on Tues, so not quite sure when I will be responding, but again looking forward to many more of all your posts and garden updates.
HAPPY GARDENING EVERYONE!!!
Thank you!!

Good luck and good recovery! ❤️@vermontman

Latest posts

Latest posts