What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Anyone going to HempCon Las Vegas? I'm entering the GG#4 in flower and live resin form, as well as the Chiquita Banana in flower and live resin.

Good luck man! I have been curious lately, what all is involved with entering a cup? Is it as simple as filling out a form and dropping off some of your choicest nugs with a hefty fee? Do you need to be sponsored by somebody? What is the cost involved to enter?

Thanks

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Good luck man! I have been curious lately, what all is involved with entering a cup? Is it as simple as filling out a form and dropping off some of your choicest nugs with a hefty fee? Do you need to be sponsored by somebody? What is the cost involved to enter?

Thanks

More or less. Prices depends on the show and if you're getting a booth or just doing entries. Its like 30g of concentrate per entry, 56g of flower per entry. First one is $1,000 and they cut you a deal on additional entries. If you get a booth the first entry is free, but you can easily spend $5-10K if you go the booth route.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
wow you're telling me hempcon wants larger entries than HT? (40g flower...not sure about concentrates) pricing is similar to ht 1k no booth 500 w/booth...I imagine it would be a bit more challenging to get outta the red on a booth in NV though in comparison to ca etc.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
More or less. Prices depends on the show and if you're getting a booth or just doing entries. Its like 30g of concentrate per entry, 56g of flower per entry. First one is $1,000 and they cut you a deal on additional entries. If you get a booth the first entry is free, but you can easily spend $5-10K if you go the booth route.

I'm thinking an individual flower entry with no booth. Like, go in there one man wolf pack style and set a sack of weed down on the judges table. ha

sureshot66

Veteran
Yo sureshot, I noticed you don't use risers before the manifold in your drip layout. Do you just attach via threaded fittings?
i do its just a small one ive used longer ones and i always catch them on shit and snap em so i built these so they would be on the tray rather than next to it

gh0st9

Veteran
Cool, thanks, a 6" riser I'm assuming? these 36" ones I'm using, are givin me the same problems of catching on everything...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice canopy sure shot things look dialed in there. glue still stretched like crazy under my epaps. wish i was able to do more dialing in and experimenting indoors but that is all on halt for now.

56g of flower for entry is ridiculous but not unheard of. emerald wanted 3. those judges are definately being greedy. i heard stories from high times industry folks that they would only sample like a quarter of each entry, the rest would all get blended together into a head stash hash run for the lucky people behind the scenes.

S

SPG.

Lol,Hard mode..? Still "Smiley" Mode!.. :D (!!!)

Know where ya Comin' from.. ^ Mushy/dusty bits at the Bottom of the Bag.. Like Cereal,lul! ..Nope,there was Loads of good bud in that Bag as well but Mostly "Total" Sugar leaf..Ok a lit'l harsher (maybe!lol..) BUT The Glands is what "Really" Matters! IMOE..

^NOW...Only Grow 3 Plants at a time so ALL for Perse (Bar 1or2)
"Single Bud in a jar tho!?" ..ya got me feeling Sorry for her!! :)
yup Hardcore (ye know the score!*) .She'll Diminish in Size ltr on! AND for the Foreseeable..:smoke: lol
(Enough for 1 More Out of the Bag! ;) )

*Hard core,Hardcore, ya know the Score!! Anyone " Rave " in the 90's?... ":D"

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
are you on acid???

hard mode was a famous term used by a famous grower that used to be here on ICmag, when describing his perfectly cultivated buds. if you havent heard of Crush by now, well now ya do...

N

NewAgeGenetics

yea lol, how could you miss the hardmode!?

hardmode means perfectly grown... its the new slang.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hardmode! All bud... All bud.
LMFAO!!
picture.php

S

SPG.

oH! Thx Man.. :) ..Im feeling HARDCORE IN HARDMODE! :woohoo: :D
Gorgeous Whiff from the Jar !

Last edited:

JointOperation

I doubt anything we say or do will affect there sales, like you said most places don't even know shit about me or icmag, also if I make a cross or grow seeds I always try to say who the breeder is, ie. elmers glue, I always give relentless his due respect, the point is were not talking growing some ones seeds and claiming them, were talking a specific name of a strain that is doing well and in demand. to tell a customer that your the creator of this specific strain is a out right lie, no excuse for it, he dident even need to do it, be honest, yes we had gg4 but its sold out, yes its the real deal glue, I will call you when we re up and please come in and take a look at it, that's honest business practice , if he takes some heat for his dishonesty so be it, he deserves it.

ya that's fucked up. I would be pissed too if I had accidentally created a strain. spread it FREE to EVERYONE.. then find out dispensaries are selling it at huge profits.. and then telling people hey I CREATED THAT... man that would piss me off. id be writing reviews on the dispensary review sites.. saying they lie. sell fake shit.. and then claim to have been the breeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.