What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got glue to hermie through a few different stress factors.

Heat - won't make the whole plant blast off jizz - but there might be a ding-a-ling down there some where, was for me at least :shucks:

Breaking a branch... Sounds weird, but Last round I was training and a lower branch got bent too hard and snapped, but not completely. Week 2 of flower it developed nanners. Only that glue outa 4, only branch I broke, and about 3 nanners for 8+ node sites. If I recall correctly it was from the preflower and not the actual buds.

Light Leaks - She will tell you if you have a timer light uncovered like I did, oops

As for this round, Got 1 nanner again, broken branch lol. The branch is even displaying "dud" characteristics. The fan leaves are very small, but the buds are developing at the same rate and size of the rest of the plant/plants. The broken branch is also displaying what seems to be a Magnesium deficiency, the rest of the plant is fine.

this whole 2x4 tray is GG#4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran

I have 2 clones of GG4 that yellowed abit near the top fan leaves.
Im not sure what causes this?
The other 30 clone plants look great. Just these 2.
I thought maybe a ph imbalance but Im not sure since all the plants are being watered the same way.
Using FFOF soil and havent fed them once. Nothing but ph'd tap water with a low EC, Im sure, since it only takes 3 drops of down per gln.
Still dont have a ph/ec meter. Just using drops and the color chart.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
its definitely from seed and not the roots... as to what pollinated it could be anyones guess... pollen can travel for miles.

as far as the GG males, sometimes intersex plants can express virtually the same as a dioecious individual ie CBG's peyote purple... which was a fem cross but puts out some male expressions... I never heard of anyone growing anything coming from those PP males though... so GG #4 x GG male could be a cool experiment.

Got 20 gg #4 x long bottom leaf beans just popped today:woohoo:
Super excited about these beans never seen the long bottom leaf but looks. Great from the pics I have seen and my babbies and teen are taking off :dance013:

Males can be found in s1 seeds, whether it's a real male or not is debatable, but the hummus monks skva s1 male made regular m/f offspring

And the long bottom leaf is the shit, my twisted fruit from motarebel was kksc x lbl, and the lbl phenos were all way danker than the kksc pheno

Dankushy

yeah I thought I better warn you , if you do find a gg4 dom male I WANT IT,:biggrin:

I have a bunch of headglue (gg#4 x hum headband)pollen in the freezer,most gg Dom.also running bout 30 headglue seedlings right now..if I find a gg#4 Dom male he may so happen to drift over you're direction brotha man..

Dankushy

Really stoked to find a good citrus sap father and mother now that I heard its gg#4 x tangie!! I'm creamin my jeans here waiting for these girls to produce!!

Anyone know if the GG#4 clones from "Colorado Quality Clones" are legit? Haven't been able to find much info/reviews on them except for their website

krustallos

Veteran
Sounds like lots of interesting GG4 crosses coming up soon. Im still running my Flu (GG4xFlo)

Anyone know if the GG#4 clones from "Colorado Quality Clones" are legit? Haven't been able to find much info/reviews on them except for their website

Get 50 posts and you can send/receive messages. I would rather get a clone from someone trustworthy here that has pics of their Glue then some shady Denver dispensary that is going to give you bugs.

Couple zoomed in shots of the GG4 in my garden

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you guys see the pic of The Sauce(Gorilla Glue #4 x Green Ribbon BX) The pic looks the same as there (OG KUSH X GREEN RIBBON BX)

2015_thesauce_v1.jpg

StoneyK

Veteran
Day 49 from flip, definitely my best batch to date.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry about the sideways pic, took it with my phone, no matter how I flip it now its sideways :/

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw the pic then I looked at there site. His Kush x Green Ribbon bx Looks the same.

One thing I like about trimming the Glue is the Armoa. Strong in your face..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.