What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So the three plants in the back are ”the spice” plants. I call them the spice girls.
IMG_0778.jpeg

Well the one in the middle, paprika we will call her has stopped making nodes and is making leaves instead of more stem nodes if you understand what I’m saying.
a picture of her underside
IMG_0772.jpeg

and what’s on top
IMG_0775.jpeg

her sister plants (salt and pepper) don’t have this characteristi and look more like what I’m use to.
IMG_0777.jpeg

these are gonna be short indica plants so I didn’t plan on topping them until they got a couple more nodes and perhaps a few clones for the other tent. Have yall seen this before? It’s still growing as fast as the others but don’t know about those top leaves…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241013_103848_8.jpg

Don't really use the oven much fired it up and the smell of mouse was fuckin intense.
Entire insulation wrap is soaked in shit and piss.........out to the junkpile aint no cleaning that out.
😕
Had a meeting with the cats and dogs and expressed my disappointment over mouse let alone mice.
They swear it was a fluke and my fault for leaving the doors hanging open all the time.
😬
Super excited to see what she wants next fortunately its already setup for elec and gas.
Hope it doesn't turn into new cabinets and shit.

oldmaninbc

420club
My worst position was always standing offhand but between the Marines and DCM competition, I got pretty lethal 200 yard sitting rapid fire.
Nothing wrong with knowing how to use gun and use it well. My gramps shot his toe off climbing over a fence with a rifle. When I gave up hunting I still enjoyed plinking, up until about 15 years ago.
Do you still have a steady hand GW?

oldmaninbc

420club
View attachment 19083163
Don't really use the oven much fired it up and the smell of mouse was fuckin intense.
Entire insulation wrap is soaked in shit and piss.........out to the junkpile aint no cleaning that out.
😕
Had a meeting with the cats and dogs and expressed my disappointment over mouse let alone mice.
They swear it was a fluke and my fault for leaving the doors hanging open all the time.
😬
Super excited to see what she wants next fortunately its already setup for elec and gas.
Hope it doesn't turn into new cabinets and shit.
Hi dogzter, didn't know if I should be sad or laugh or both.
We all know how things escalate. If a suggestion of home renovation comes up, you can always say, " I thought I heard barking." Leave quickly and don't come back for half an hour.

oldmaninbc

420club
(*snork*) Reminds me of when I was six... A "big kid" (2 years older than me) wanted to show off to a buddy of his, so he walked over and punched me in the face. This pissed me off immensely, so I picked up half a brick laying nearby and threw it at him. Nailed him in the ribs in the side.

He went screaming home to his mama. Here she comes with him back to talk to my father. Shows my father the huge red brick mark of her sweet child bully. It really was impressive.

Daddy turned to me sternly, shaking a finger at me and said: "Don't you dare ever do that again!"

The lady and her still-crying ex-bully left.

Daddy looked down at me and whispered: "If the little bastard does it again, use the whole brick!" :love:
I think my grandparents were upset because I caused physical damage to JW, stiches in his forehead. He never did bother me again nor anyone else. I'm glad JW didn't hold a grudge, he grew up to be one very big guy. He would make two of me.
The second and third time I had to defend against a bully, I was able to to it without the aid of a rock. Lucky them.

How is clean up going, hope you are not torturing yourself.

oldmaninbc

420club
Hello OF, sunny day!

All is good, except my allergies.
I had a unusual private message this week, someone wanted me to join some chat outside of ICMAG and promote ICMAG. I guess the person was banned, hope so. I don't know why they chose me for their shenanigans.

OleReynard

Hello OF, sunny day!

I had a unusual private message this week, someone wanted me to join some chat outside of ICMAG and promote ICMAG. I guess the person was banned, hope so. I don't know why they chose me for their shenanigans.
I had someone get a hold of me about joining a discord

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello OF, sunny day!

I had an unusual private message this week, someone wanted me to join some chat outside of ICMAG and promote ICMAG. I guess the person was banned, hope so. I don't know why they chose me for their shenanigans.
I think a lot of us got that message. Trying to steal our great members. I don’t have time for another thread…

Latest posts

Latest posts