What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any at all...I really don't even see much gg4 around here and I live in one of the biggest markets this side of the Mississippi lolz..
Those crosses you made are a pretty much guarantee of some of sicko phenos...I'm in the process of getting back a real deal cut of HA OG from the source that I sent to Hawaii that was later lost from my garden...it was the dankest lemon/earthy mid nineties type OG I've seen.. that shit would almost make your vision blurry it was so narcotic plans are to cross a cubed male gg4 to it if all goes as planned..

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
I haven't seen any at all...I really don't even see much gg4 around here and I live in one of the biggest markets this side of the Mississippi lolz..
Those crosses you made are a pretty much guarantee of some of sicko phenos...I'm in the process of getting back a real deal cut of HA OG from the source that I sent to Hawaii that was later lost from my garden...it was the dankest lemon/earthy mid nineties type OG I've seen.. that shit would almost make your vision blurry it was so narcotic plans are to cross a cubed male gg4 to it if all goes as planned..

nice i never have seen the hells angels og but i just recently picked up the cut from an old timer.
um pretty excited to see what its like after running the biker kush v2.0s
i just got in a few more old legit og cuts im going to hit the glue to.
in house projects only. just for the chuck of it. i want to play with the silver nitrate now that i have a little more room and few more dank ass cuts.

thanks bro you know who you are, :tiphat:

You're in for a real treat...she's a tall lanky frosty one..the guy I got it from was a non smoker ex military anal grower who had her super dialed for years and never pulled more than an elb per...so don't expect a killer yield but do expect ultra top shelf quintessential OG goodness..crossed to the GG4 will be a site to behold no doubt.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
nice. tell him ill forgive the transgression of the stolen name if he gives you a cut for me to try. i say this because i was going to steal your name fair and square. hahaha

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i have some GG4 x Fire Louie OG testers going into greenhouses this summer. and some GG s1 that i picked out of a bud gifted to me at the las vegas cup by joesy himself!

jw23ck11

Veteran
Gluevita day 61.

Took one 5gallon glue. Still two 10gallon girls left to finish

Couple tops
picture.php
picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
i have some GG4 x Fire Louie OG testers going into greenhouses this summer. and some GG s1 that i picked out of a bud gifted to me at the las vegas cup by joesy himself!

You too eh? He didnt do the ole "Hey little boy, want some Glue?" trick from his creeper van did he? Gets me everytime :biggrin:

Grizz

Veteran

those were actually seeds from the gg male x gg4 I had made, should be something good I hope.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't know you had a male... is it an outcross or did you find a male from original seeds from the Chem sis x dubb flowers?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my GlueBreath is the most vigorous thing I have in veg.
one week in a solo and one in a 2 gallon. I topped her after the pic.
this is my favorite smoke lately, really nice buzz.
I have acquired a tolerance to the GG#4 and Cookies that have been my main meds for a while and this hits the spot.

picture.php

Crazy roots and serration, no?
I can't believe the 1st seed from a 2 seed run gave me this...:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my GlueBreath is the most vigorous thing I have in veg.
one week in a solo and one in a 2 gallon. I topped her after the pic.
this is my favorite smoke lately, really nice buzz.
I have acquired a tolerance to the GG#4 and Cookies that have been my main meds for a while and this hits the spot.

View Image

Crazy roots and serration, no?
I can't believe the 1st seed from a 2 seed run gave me this...:dance013:

View Image

View Image

nice structure...

check out these serrations....

Grizz

Veteran
I didn't know you had a male... is it an outcross or did you find a male from original seeds from the Chem sis x dubb flowers?

we actually found 2 males from the original seeds we found the gg's came from. I had hopes of doing some breeding but trying to run cash crops and make seeds in a small grow space does not work.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on,

do you think that you had a male that did the original pollination? I wonder how you found males if it was a herm cross.

I look forward to seeing what Prop does with them and what shows up.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
isnt that double serration thing a thing you see in dj shorts line? not suggesting its exclusive to it. obviously came form some where.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its a trait that can come from all kinds of plants... my good vibes cut has some double serration... though they are most common in NLD "sativa" lines

that pic of mine with tons of doubles and a tripple are from a 3/4 landrace NLD cross I made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts