What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent them a message fuking thieves I hate thieves...I used all fake info. I don't want those fucks having my real email or name so I used FUK YOU as my name and a cleaver email ...I will re post this on other sites..

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I'm gonna email bomb them with repetitive banana pictures if anyone else feels like joining me...

google: naked banana

f20.png

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
4l2k9z.jpg

the internet will be randomly calling them asking why they lie about the gorilla... mostly in really stupid ways

Aspenou812

Veteran
well we have the first full fledged scammers selling gg4 seeds, check out this link and put these fuckers on blast. please contact them and let your fellings be heard, thanks yort.

https://elev8seeds.com/strains/gorilla-glue-4/

HaHA just read there decription and it says they (GG4) was the result of an extencive crosbreading, like they had anything to do with it at all
besides that i thought The GG4 was an oops sitution, anyway Josey i just called them earlier today and blasted them. the manager is an idiot and couldnt tell me who the breader was or when the GG4 was created, I told them they should be paying you 75 cents of every dollar they made off it (he didnt like that) freaking rip off pos!

Aspenou812

Veteran
Why dose everything in this damn country have to have a commercialized stamp on it? and that is a real word.....com·mer·cial·ized
kəˈmərSHəˌlīzd/
adjective
designed principally for financial gain; profit-oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts