What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0st9

Veteran
Shaping up to be a solid run, looks like an average yield with her not breaking records, but quality I have seemed to dial in... Dense ass brick heavy nugs, absolutely white now with frost-no green at all showing underneath, and a smell thats penetrating my sealed room/drywall.. this is getting bad

pic snapped mid week 4 starting to chunk

upskirt shot on some lowers

pic snapped end of week 5- the glue is the go to in my room when you ask for trichome density, this gorilla is getting loose and getting out of control, she constantly is pulling on the nets up and away from the screen frames

Sorry for the shitty phone shots

gh0st9

Veteran
LOL damn, I thought you were losing it there for as sec PF until I scrolled up. Lol it takes up a 1/4 of my page

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GLUE S1 #3
picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
all right so it sounds like she does well with og crossings and cookie crossings.
this is going to be a fun year finally getting to see all these gg4 breeding projects make it out into the light finally after all the selections are made. its about time no?

Snype

Veteran
Still waiting for the GG4 to dry but I think it smells like Chocolate Diesel. Smells pretty good! Also I didn't think it was going to yield a lot but the buds are pretty heavy. Looks pretty good so far! Can't wait to smoke some in a couple weeks!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
@Snype ~ Im sure you'll sample some when its finally hung dry in 6 or 7 days. LOL!

Tangie#2 spit some nanners at the very bottom nuggz at week 4. It had viable pollin cuz I seen a few red hairs on some GG#4's so I looked closer and seen the infamous white line through the calyx. I started to check my Tangies, Afghanis, and SLH's since I know it wasnt the GG#4's, and sure enough. Tangie#2. I cleaned up all lowers. So needless to say I'll have a few GG#4 x Tangie S1's to play with and hopefully a few beans of SLH x Tangie S1. The garden didnt get hammered by any means.
I caught it quick enough before it cauzed any damage.
After I took a wet washclothe and put all the bud pieces in it with nanner pollin on them, I thought that I shouldve put abit of it on the SLH. The Lemon and Tangie would be great together. I cant even imagine how that would smell and taste like.
Im gonna def reverse a Tangie clone and pollinate the SLH with it. MMMmmmm....drooooool!
The lemon smell coming off the SLH so early on is pretty amazing. Think I got a great pheno.
Im sure the accidental GG#4 x Tangie S1's will be fun to play with in the meantime, while Im making the real batch of S1 beans.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
smokin on that BLEAR….or Clubble?

Clear concentrate made from some old GG shatter, mixed with yellow bag ice hash that was half haze half sour/glue..love smoking this stuff on the Enail @ 598 degrees.

picture.php

pnwmystery

Wow great work on GG4 in this thread. Each round I flower it out I get a little better results. I'm on my 2nd round of it, and I'm loving it so far!

brock1

999 pages of drooling over gg4 I can't wait to get this clone going. Great work and some great pic's now to wipe me chops. ;)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
A_S - those the ones you were growing 2 per container hoping to hit 1# ???

dank.Frank

Ya, that was before the apartment inspection during veg that made me get rid of 5 pots of 10 plants. Only flowered out the 5 pots with 2 in each making 10 glues total. Had to chop them in half also to fit into boxes an during the inspection I had an appendicitis that put me in the hospital an they got left in boxes starving for a couple days. They went through hell in veg, but had a lil chance to veg back into health before I flipped them. Just not where I wanted them to be though. Still they chunked up an filled in like no other.

I'm now hoping to atleast hit 12 zips but will see.......

picture.php

lookin good art!

:tiphat:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I have a feeling the last 4 posts were all subconscious attempts at getting the top post on page 1000 haha...franks the winner! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts