What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

imiubu

Not addressed to you so you do not know what you are talking about.

Oh my! This is pure gold here! LMBO

Stamps his feet and storms off the playground... 'I wasn't talking to you so... you are wrong!!!'

As I understand the functionality of an "open forum", I have the ability to reply to whom ever I choose.

The ignore button works splendidly. JS

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The most telling lie: It didn't rain on his inauguration

The most dangerous lie: The coronavirus was under control

The most alarming lie saga: Sharpiegate

The most ridiculous subject of a lie: The Boy Scouts
"the head of the Boy Scouts" had called him to say that his bizarrely political address to the Scouts' National Jamboree was "the greatest speech that was ever made to them,"​

The ugliest smear lie: Rep. Ilhan Omar supports al Qaeda

The most boring serial lie: The trade deficit with China used to be $500 billion

The most traditional big lie: Trump didn't know about the payment to Stormy Daniels

The biggest lie by omission: Trump ended family separation

The most shameless campaign lie: Biden will destroy protections for pre-existing conditions

The lie he fled: He got Veterans Choice

The Crazy Uncle lie award: Windmill noise causes cancer

The most hucksterish lie: That plan was coming in two weeks

The most depressing lie: Trump won the election

My personal favorite lie: Trump was once named Michigan's Man of the Year

Just in case you missed it.

Gry

Veteran

Stamps his feet and storms off the playground... 'I wasn't talking to you so... you are wrong!!!'

As I understand the functionality of an "open forum", I have the ability to reply to whom ever I choose.

The pure gold was your description of your opinion as humble.

Hempy McNoodle

I was asking Homeless Guy for one example. I've already hashed this out with most of the rest on 'The Official 2020 Presidential Election' thread.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The game was in reference to> between Hempy, Homeless and myself wherein he asked for one example and I gave him several, to which he did not reply in typical fashion, therefore you did not know what you were talking about and displayed it splendidly.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

The game was in reference to> between Hempy, Homeless and myself wherein he asked for one example and I gave him several, to which he did not reply in typical fashion, therefore you did not know what you were talking about and displayed it splendidly.

Actually, I was helping by brother move this weekend. Not ignoring..

M

member 505892

I was asking Homeless Guy for one example. I've already hashed this out with most of the rest on 'The Official 2020 Presidential Election' thread.

For one example.... sure.... i'm pretty much done with pointless conversation at this point Hempy, it's just a circle of denial and deflection on your end, so why bother?

I could give you 50 and you would deflect or change the subject some way.... Audiohi gave you a small list do you deny those?
It's more than i can be bothered compiling tbh.

Remember when he said anyone who wants a test could get a test, way back in march or april or whenever, was total baloney....

Lied to troops about raising their wage by 10%, i think it was a 2% raise or something that they get every year, every sentence that comes out of his hole has some bullshit, he just can't help himself.
That is disinformation....

The election was stolen.... oh really, where is the evidence? Why didn't you prove it in court? They're all deep state??
That is spreading disinformation right there.... what is your defense? That i can't prove that it wasn't stolen?

Some of the bullshit he spreads doesn't even have a purpose, it's just bullshit for the sake of bullshit, because that's what he does....

You asked for proof of a lie a week or so ago i gave you 3 and no response, why would i bother again? Considering how you gloss over anything provided regrdless.

I don't keep a running tab, it's just never ending....

'Have a good life' *YMCA blares* .... i'm sure the Kraken is coming soon though :rolleyes:

imiubu

The pure gold was your description of your opinion as humble.

I am of the opinion that there are folks who may need to do their research on humility.

I prefer to engage in intellectual humility rather than the shame/ blame/ moralist/ religious tool type of humility that IMHO... one is attempting to accuse me of lacking.

Although... I'll whip out the latter when I think one needs a reality check OR when I just feel like getting down and dirty with the rest of the 'oh so quick to shame/ blame' little gruup here.

g'day. :tiphat:

imiubu

So we all jump in the mosh pit with the same reasoning.

Not certain what the point is here...

however...

in the spirit of engagement I'll take a chance with my interpretation, even if I'm incorrect.

Yes, occasionally the mosh is more satisfying, than the cyclic frustrations of being met with cognitive dissonance, ignorance, back biting etc... et al; that so often occurs here in the SC.

Sometimes... it simply comes down to:
If ya can't beat em, join em. shrug.

h.h.

Veteran
Not certain what the point is here...

however...

in the spirit of engagement I'll take a chance with my interpretation, even if I'm incorrect.

Yes, occasionally the mosh is more satisfying, than the cyclic frustrations of being met with cognitive dissonance, ignorance, back biting etc... et al; that so often occurs here in the SC.

Sometimes... it simply comes down to:
If ya can't beat em, join em. shrug.

I know. They said the same thing.

audiohi

Veteran
Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-proudboys-leader/exclusive-proud-boys-leader-was-prolific-informer-for-law-enforcement-idUSKBN29W1PE

Tarrio “provided substantial assistance in the investigation and prosecution of other persons involved in criminal conduct.”

The prosecutor said Tarrio’s information had led to the prosecution of 13 people on federal charges in two separate cases, and had helped local authorities investigate a gambling ring.

Tarrio’s then-lawyer Jeffrey Feiler said in court that his client had worked undercover in numerous investigations, one involving the sale of anabolic steroids, another regarding “wholesale prescription narcotics” and a third targeting human smuggling. He said Tarrio helped police uncover three marijuana grow houses, and was a “prolific” cooperator.

In the smuggling case, Tarrio, “at his own risk, in an undercover role met and negotiated to pay $11,000 to members of that ring to bring in fictitious family members of his from another country,” the lawyer said in court.

An FBI agent at the hearing called Tarrio a “key component” in local police investigations involving marijuana, cocaine and MDMA, or ecstasy.

Proud boys?

Last edited:

White Beard

I am of the opinion that there are folks who may need to do their research on humility.

I prefer to engage in intellectual humility rather than the shame/ blame/ moralist/ religious tool type of humility that IMHO... one is attempting to accuse me of lacking.

Although... I'll whip out the latter when I think one needs a reality check OR when I just feel like getting down and dirty with the rest of the 'oh so quick to shame/ blame' little gruup here.

g'day. :tiphat:

Never seen so keen an edge or so sharp a point on *humility*....

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Deep State indeed!

Deep State indeed!

lol, what's this, a leader of the Proud Boys was really an FBI asset and arrested 2 days before the capital hill riot (to protect him so he wouldn't get caught there?). :whistling:

Things are never what they seem on the surface, you never know who's working for who, or who's really behind what! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts